N Collection..almost here!

d n d

Okay...how exactly is Warmed supposed to look on NW 45 skin? I bought it but all I get is a faint gold wash. Am I not applying enough? Any suggestions?

Did anyone get 1N LG? How does it look on?

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
Okay...how exactly is Warmed supposed to look on NW 45 skin? I bought it but all I get is a faint gold wash. Am I not applying enough? Any suggestions?

Did anyone get 1N LG? How does it look on?

The MA put 1N l/g on top of 1N, 3N, and 4N lipsticks. It was like, a creamy light brownish beigey with some shimmer. LOL I know thats confusing but since he put it on top of different colored lipsticks, its hard for me to be specific. I'm buying 1N l/g though.

I'm NC42. Can anyone give me a recommendation on MSF's. Some pictures of Warmed make it look really gold. I do not want my face to look metallic. I'm afraid Light Flush will be too pink though.

d n d

Yeah that 1N lg looks very inviting indeed. I might get it, it seems like it would be too light but I think it might flatter darker skintones.

A friend of mine is NW 45 and she bought the Light Flush MSF and I don't even think it looks pink at all, more like a slight irredescence (sp). I would guess with your skin tone it would be exactly what the name implies, a light flush of pink.

anti_starlet8

I was just wondering how you ladies were wearing warmed? I'm new to MSFs and I'm having real difficulty trying to work with it. Someone suggested wearing it as a contour but I'm not really into contouring anyway. It seems a waste if that's the only use this thing has. BTW I'm C40 in studio fix powder.
TIA!

NaturallyME

I agree with d n d the light flushed looks like a more irredecent powder..cute highlight

I'm an NW45 by the way

i just realized i never told u ladies what i purchased.
Msf Natural Deep Dark
Msf Warmed
Msf Light Flush
4n l/g

im still thinking about some other lippies my counter still has a lot.

Latest posts