Nail Art Stamping

nunu

Wow these are all so pretty! Thanks for sharing. I definately need to start Konad-ing!

Flaminbird

Has anyone tried the Monster plates? I saw a nail blogger talk about them and they were pretty good. It seems they only come in a set of 21 plates from Amazon

Daph_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
Has anyone tried the Monster plates? I saw a nail blogger talk about them and they were pretty good. It seems they only come in a set of 21 plates from Amazon

Bundle Monster plates work just as well for stamping as Konad, the only difference is the size of the full nail designs (smaller, because there are six full nail designs instead of five on Konad plates) and the edges, which are really really sharp.

I have them as well and I think they're great value for money - 17.99 for 21 plates is cheap!

Daph_

Some Bundle Monster Stamping:

Worth+the+risque+wild+at+heart+bundlemonster+bm20+03.jpg

Color Club Worth The Risque, stamped with Color Club Wild At Heart and BM20

Decadent+Diva+MAY+BM15+Closeup+01.jpg

Essie Decadent Diva, mattified with Essie MAY and stamped with ChG Millennium and BM15

Daph_

Posted it in the NOTD thread, but might as well post it here as it is stamping
smiles.gif

Lollipop+stamped+with+M60+and+ChG+Harmony+01.jpg

Orly Lollipop stamped with ChG Harmony and imageplate M60

bubbleheart

I only recently got the bundle monster set - I have to say Im pretty happy with it for $20 because I always had such a hard time buying konads for $6-7 when I only ever really wanted one or maybe two designs on each plate. This way I got a whole bunch of decent ones for the price of a few konads. They stamp pretty well too - no complaints. I just need to get myself into the mood to sit down and stamp - Im still fairly beginner so it takes a while, esp with the full nail ones.

caterine22

I have a huge problem with this plates...nail polish just doesn`t stay on the stamp...it irritates me...aaaaah...will do more practice...
smiles.gif

sass000

Here's a Konad manicure I did a couple of weeks ago...

Milani Hi-Res w/Pure Ice Silver Mercedes (BM03)

Polaris

I just ordered my konad kit! I can't wait to get it.
yahoo.gif

I got Kit C so start my collection. I'll post up pictures once I get it!