Nail Art Stamping

Cupquake03

I recently got the original Bundle Monster set from Amazon, I like them. Nail stamping is so cool! I love having such fun nails. :) I know Bundle Monster came out with a second set too and I have heard good reviews of those as well. I don't know it if has already been mentioned in this thread, but Miss80Million on Youtube does lots of nail stamping videos! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Miss80Million

littlepickle

Love this thread! This is my first attempt at a full nail design, this is M69 with China Glaze Refresh-
mint as the base and Illamasqua MILF. I wanted something really subtle especially as I am still getting to grips with things :)

KrisR

I've been lusting after some more Konad plates after acquiring some on vacation. I got the sampler kit for $50. They're so damned expensive I haven't been able to get any more...I was cruising pinterest and saw the prettiest stamped mani and in the description they mentioned using Red Angel plates so I looked up. They are reasonably priced to my gleeful surprise! 21 piece set for $12.99! Low and behold down there under the description there were MORE plates, by even more companies. There are plates by Red Angel, SHANY, Bundle Monster, MASH, Salon, I just went back to get the names of all the companies and found a GIGANTIC plate by Cheeky, 267 designs for $25.01. No full nail and only a few tips but damn! And then there are the plates by no name, just "Set of 25 Nail ART Image Stamp Plates Polish Stamping Mixed Designs Set Kit." One set of 21 for $10.99 and a set of 25 plates for $11.99. You can't beat that with a stick. I'm sure they won't be of the same quality as the Konad plates but you know what? I'll never know that because I'll never be able to afford them anyway!! All of these prices are from Amazon.com, btw. So, stamping is not one of those things left for those that have more money than the rest of us, we can play too!!! I'm so excited, next week I'm ordering both of the generic sets.

ziggy

Yes! I've been hearing more and more about nail art stamping! Looks like nails are really taking hold of becoming the #1 beauty accessory for 2012. There are so many patterns! SOO MANY!

I used to try doing checkered patterns with my nails years ago and it would take me almost 3 hours! Gave up after that. Looks like this will really solve a few problems now :)

coachdiva

Do you know for the life of me I couldn't get the hang of this. I ended up swapping all my stuff away. Now I'm thinking I wouldn't mind giving it another go...

NellyOg

Hello Nailart Lovers!
I find an article about an app, which allows you to post or take a picture and then the company will send you that photo on nail stickers! Is that cool? What do you think?? http://fashionbi.com/newspaper/turn-your-photos-into-nail-polish-stickers