Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

lol @ Freddy Krueger If you go with the foil method I would use a flat cotton round instead so you don't use too much remover. The little containers look cool but I wonder how much remover I would waste. But then again I guess it's worth it because trying to get it off the regular way is a pita. I've heard the opposite. I only use very little of it for clean up after my mani's.
I dunno lol It was when I had fake nails n I read to use non acetone for fake nails and acetone for natural nails...

Medgal07

I've purchased enough glitter polishes that although I hate the tedious & lengthy removal process, I will wear them. I'm actually starting to enjoy them.
Oh yeah, makeup is definitely safer and a lot more comfortable! No getting squished in mosh pits, no flying plastic cups with suspicious content (let's face it, not all yellow liquids are lager), no ringing ears the day after...

That said, I've never been to a MAC event so maybe I'm wrong about the mosh pit part
lol.gif

MRV

Just reveiced my A England order!

St George, Dragon, Princess Sabra, and She Walks in Beauty!

BuickMackane

I've attended MAC events and just enjoy getting my goodies and going home to play with them. I could have my order shipped but I do like to make an appearance every now & again to support the amazing SAs & MUAs who take such good care of me. The events are well organized, and there are servers for the food & drink if you choose to indulge. I suspect requiring an invitation, requiring RSVP and requiring appointments helps with crowd control. For the Archie's Girls event my appointment is at 7PM. I will have preordered my goods, but they give you a sheet with a list of the collection items and you select what you want, as you peruse the products. They generally have photo ops and giveaways. I'll make it a fun outing with a friend whom I've invited along...we'll probably grab dinner out, have lots of girl talk and buy some fun makeup---and NP. All-in-all, the MAC events that I've attended are well planned & well executed.
fluffy.gif
Sounds like a blast!
pompom.gif

I'm slightly disappointed about the lack of airbourne plastic cups though. Surely they are the life and soul of any social gathering?

I have no idea if we have events here. I'll ask the peeps at the counter when I go to Rotterdam on Friday. I don't think counters do events though. It's probably stores only. Whatever, I'll ask anyway
lol.gif

Anneri

You know what, I actually had my Iphone case for weeks before I got the phone!

I'm not judging, that's what I'm sayin.

BuickMackane

You know what, I actually had my Iphone case for weeks before I got the phone!

I'm not judging, that's what I'm sayin.
With cases like this around it's hard not to get an iPhone!

I'm tempted to place an order but I first need to decide if I'm going to get the iPhone in white or black. I thought the enabling on this thread was limited to NPs. And other cosmetics, at a stretch. But smartphones?!?! We're excelling ourselves!
cheerleader.gif

jennyap

My second A England order arrived - Dragon and Holy Grail

I'm thinking of doing a kind of ombre skittles mani using the 5 holo polishes I have now - Princess Sabra, Dragon, Saint George, Tristam and Bridal Veil. Mainly because I can't decide which one to try first
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

My second A England order arrived - Dragon and Holy Grail

I'm thinking of doing a kind of ombre skittles mani using the 5 holo polishes I have now - Princess Sabra, Dragon, Saint George, Tristam and Bridal Veil. Mainly because I can't decide which one to try first
girlhaha.gif
Sounds great!

Need pics or it never happened
supacool.gif

MACina

thud.gif
.....indeed!

I should stay out of this thread...I want soooo much from the upcoming
MAC collections
icon_eek.gif

But *sigh* I don' t even have to try it....I cannot stay away from
you anyway
grouphug2.gif

pompom.gif

THE ENABLING THREAD.

Not for the faint at heart. Run by professional enablers since 2012!

Anneri

grouphug2.gif

Group hug!

In other news, my OPIs arrived finally. Already did a mani with one of the liquid sands - strange but fun and different.

MRV

Oh, bummer! I'm getting a second smart phone just this week, but either of them is #4. (PS Beware of more & hopefully better photoes!)

Latest posts