I like Alchemy and that's a good deal, but I'm trying not to overspend, so will stick to just a few brands. I have already bought 4 polishes from Different Dimension, the deal was just too good to miss. Having seen some swatches of the new PfD polishes, I think I will get 3 or 4 of the new ones, the charity polish and 3 from the Halloween collection. Depending on the LEs EdM is releasing I may or may not order as I only want 3 older polishes. I'm considering buying about 12-15 polishes from Color Club and around 10 from ILNP too.Tempted by the Alchemy BF offer:
Here’s the details on our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale!
Starts Friday November 27th @12:00pm EST, Ends Monday November 30th @11:59 pm EST
• Release of the Celestial Collection (a few discounted full sets available)
• Spend over $50 and get a free polish, Pulsar (while supplies last)
• 20-30% discount on previously released shades (not all shades available, discount does not include Celestial Collection, no rainchecks, no code needed, not available on previous orders)
• First 20 orders over $50 will receive a sample of Red Eyed Lacquers Da Balm-er (variety of fragrances available)
• PPU Mystery Bags
• Free Shipping over $50 with FREESHIP50 (both domestic and international)
Good discount, free international shipping and free polish, maybe a free balm and qualifying amount is just 4 or 5 lacquers, very good deal. I went to Etsy and popped four into my basket this morning which come to $40, have a few alternatives in mind if they sell out as a couple have only 1 in stock... I think I'll try adding a mystery bag as I only bought one PPU polish from them, though no doubt I'll end up with that one!
Anyhow, thought I'd share!
I love the new FF collection, but luckily I only want maybe 3 from PPU and 1 or 2 from Glam.
Forgot to say I've decided not to order from Pahlish after all. The polishes I like aren't that unique.