Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

Illamasqua is coming out with a 'speckled' np too. Didn't know that before, I thought DL would be the first to release them. Did anyone get their Raindrops polish this time around? I wanted to, but those dratted shipping fees got in the way. US ladies, can you get Illamasqua in store? And if yes, where? Here is the new collection with pics of the nps: http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/01/illamasqua-imperfection.html
I've been searching for Raindrops at Sephora they don't have the broken heart collection yet. I'm going to look next week it's almost valentines day, so they should have it before then I hope! I really want it I love the rain!!! I didn't kno that they were making a speckle collection as well!! now I will wait till DL and these are both are out and buy my fav. l don't think I need all of them.... but U never know lol! did anyone get the rubber ones ? they are in sale at sephora but idk if it worth getting I have almost dupes for the colors so idk. Those nail inc Feathers are ugly I thought they were like sprinkles but with different sprinkles lol. yay! something to skip! medgal in love your BL collection I didn't pick up cuppa and jasper still isn't at nords so in really trying to wait till after Archie's to buy any more np. still waiting for my a England's.......

CartoonChic

Lol! The Nails Inc Feather polishes look like mini bits of shredded paper to me.

Beautiful mani honey on boost. I'm wearing Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad for my current mani. Still no top coat. I haven't gone to the store yet. But I like the natural matte texture of the polish when it dries, so it works out. I'll probably wear Sweet Dreams next. I'm hoping Raspberry Beret will eventually be sold separately.

Medgal, I need those Butter Londons now. I'm also behind on getting the China Glaze polishes on my list. I need to get some of the colors liba posted.

Medgal07

Lol! The Nails Inc Feather polishes look like mini bits of shredded paper to me.

Beautiful mani honey on boost. I'm wearing Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad for my current mani. Still no top coat. I haven't gone to the store yet. But I like the natural matte texture of the polish when it dries, so it works out. I'll probably wear Sweet Dreams next. I'm hoping Raspberry Beret will eventually be sold separately.

Medgal, I need those Butter Londons now. I'm also behind on getting the China Glaze polishes on my list. I need to get some of the colors liba posted.
If they were frosted cupcakes I would have eaten them!
girlhaha.gif
The colors are just amazing.
How are you coming along with your nail sticks?

Medgal07

Heavens above! These are gross!
sick.gif

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2013/01/nails-feathers-effect-polish-swatches-review#more-36540

This, on the other hand, is Sweet Dreams' big sister and is DROOLWORTHY:

http://www.polishinsomniac.net/2013/01/deborah-lippmann-raspberry-beret.html

If only it were sold separately... *sigh*
The VVs are not quite my cup of tea, but the DL Raspberry Beret is lovely. The color is reminiscent of CG's Ruby Pumps but the color plus glitter/shimmer looks like Essie's Leading Lady.

Naughtyp

I got my Jasper from Nordies but it was back ordered. I ordered it Jan 15 and it arrived Jan 21, which wasn't bad at all. I'm also still eagerly awaiting my AEs
th_happy1.gif
ya i saw that so i went and checked my nords after u said u got your lol. they didnt have it out yet, only the tester ( which i opened myself a week or so ago lol)

I kno, i cant wait to get mine!!!

CartoonChic

Here's my latest adventure in nail polish. I've gone cuckoo for Coco.

I noticed yesterday that Saks.com posted a boat load of old Chanel polishes. Naturally I had to take advantage. I ordered Imperial, Forbidden, Gondola, Jade Rose, the Mat Top Coat, and YSL Jade Imperiale from this year's Spring collection. Since Neimans cancelled my Imperial polish about two weeks ago, I wanted to make sure my Saks order shipped before saying anything. I'm very excited to report that it did. The thing is, all of these older items are inventory from stores. I checked my shipping notice and each polish is coming from a different store. That means I'm expecting to get 6 different boxes for each polish delivered on Tuesday.
icon_eek.gif

Then I saw this morning that Intermezzo and Pulsion were added. Of course I had to get those, too. I also picked up the Kaska Beige quad and Imprevu blush. I'm pretty sure this order will ship in separate boxes as well. There are a few more older items I wanted to get, but I decided to pass. I'm glad I did because my Saks SA called today to let me know she got the powder from the Versailles collection in stock. I couldn't say no to that either.

I'm slowing down (not completely stopping) after this impromptu shopping spree. I'm not going to be able to haul much from the Archies collection besides a few lipsticks, but I can live with that.

CartoonChic

If they were frosted cupcakes I would have eaten them!
girlhaha.gif
The colors are just amazing.
How are you coming along with your nail sticks?
I finished all of the Chanels yesterday. I'll have to add the new colors once they arrive. I'll start the Butter Londons tomorrow. I wasn't able to do anything today.

Naughtyp

I noticed yesterday that Saks.com posted a boat load of old Chanel polishes. Naturally I had to take advantage. I ordered Imperial, Forbidden, Gondola, Jade Rose, the Mat Top Coat, and YSL Jade Imperiale from this year's Spring collection. Since Neimans cancelled my Imperial polish about two weeks ago, I wanted to make sure my Saks order shipped before saying anything. I'm very excited to report that it did. The thing is, all of these older items are inventory from stores. I checked my shipping notice and each polish is coming from a different store. That means I'm expecting to get 6 different boxes for each polish delivered on Tuesday.
icon_eek.gif

Then I saw this morning that Intermezzo and Pulsion were added. Of course I had to get those, too. I also picked up the Kaska Beige quad and Imprevu blush. I'm pretty sure this order will ship in separate boxes as well. There are a few more older items I wanted to get, but I decided to pass. I'm glad I did because my Saks SA called today to let me know she got the powder from the Versailles collection in stock. I couldn't say no to that either.

I'm slowing down (not completely stopping) after this impromptu shopping spree. I'm not going to be able to haul much from the Archies collection besides a few lipsticks, but I can live with that.
dang , your gonna get hella packages, it will be like christmas all over agin! lol Sounds like you got some good stuff tho!

i need to slow down to... i FAILED my no buy so im not going to try that again lol. A low buy sounds better. =)

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif

I thought I was having a hard time keeping track of my orders. It got so bad that I started noting purchases on my calendar as I made them, and then a second notation when I got my delivery date from the shipper. Otherwise a box would arrive and I had no idea what was in it. When I opened the box it was like ---oh yeah, I remember ordering this
icon_eek.gif
. You must be in NP heaven!!!

The Chanel Versailles illuminator looks really pretty. It appears darker than the Poudre Signee. Is it? At any rate they're both really lovely. I've used mine, but it took a lot of courage to drag my brush across that lovely design. My haulage has gone beyond NP too. I saw that the MAC 184 fan brush is online again so I ordered it even though I purchased the Laura Mercier fan brush some time ago---and then I got a backorder notice from MAC. I've also ordered some MAC pan eyeshadows--Deep Dansom to satisfy my craving for all things burgundy and Era because I need another soft golden beige E/S like I need a hole in the head? I should just put a bid red STOP SIGN on my computer screen!!
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

To me they look like little bits of hair (of the non-head variety). I love glitter polishes but I simply can't like bar glitter because I can't get over that imagery!

I think I need help
lol.gif

BuickMackane

Spit up hairball?

Of a veeeeery colourful cat, of course.
Not a cat owner (yet!) so regurgitated hair balls don't immediately come to my mind when confronted with images of bar glitter NPs. I was thinking more along the lines of hair from various parts of the human anatomy...

I quite like the idea of a very colourful cat though! Do they come in duochrome too?
greengrin.gif

BuickMackane

Awesome! Then we could cross breed them and have DUOCHROME HOLO CATS!

Heck, we could even stick some flakies in there! The eBay prices will be mental!!!
punk_.gif

Mac-Guy

Not a cat owner (yet!) so regurgitated hair balls don't immediately come to my mind when confronted with images of bar glitter NPs. I was thinking more along the lines of hair from various parts of the human anatomy...

I quite like the idea of a very colourful cat though! Do they come in duochrome too?
greengrin.gif
Creative grooming makes it certainly possible :)

MACina

I received Tutu yesterday (along with the Rose Charmeuse Quint).Actually, I thought I' d be done with this collection.
But seeing the pretty mani with Gris Trianon makes me debating on getting this one too.

BuickMackane

I received Tutu yesterday (along with the Rose Charmeuse Quint).Actually, I thought I' d be done with this collection.
But seeing the pretty mani with Gris Trianon makes me debating on getting this one too.

Oooh, those look nice! The quint reminds me a bit of an old one called Clubbing. It also had a white, black, peach and dark pink (a bit of burgundy in there too). It had a medium grey instead of the light pink though.