Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Anyone buying from Polish Pickup?
I've had a poke through the site and I think I'll get Nailed It!, Garden Path and maybe Lemming.
I'm going to order from the US site to Stackry as I want to get some of the new Ethereals and I forgot to go to RC when they launched, and they're all sold out, so starting a new box. Hopefully be a few other things to pick up before consolidation.
@lisajohnson0904 - if you want to try a variety of indies, one of each brand, you might be interested in polishpickup.com - the launch is on Friday!
I bought the PfD only - again. Liked the Dreamland too, but decided not to get it in the end. Also liked the Garden Path, but remembered that you wanted to get that, so maybe I can put it on my swaplist.

I ended up only buying 7 of the new Femme Fatales, see, I can show some restraint!

Still toying with the FTLOP box, but not sure if I'll get it or not.

PearlyQueen

I bought the PfD only - again. Liked the Dreamland too, but decided not to get it in the end. Also liked the Garden Path, but remembered that you wanted to get that, so maybe I can put it on my swaplist.

I ended up only buying 7 of the new Femme Fatales, see, I can show some restraint!

Still toying with the FTLOP box, but not sure if I'll get it or not.
That is restrained! Welcome to swap for the GPL.

PearlyQueen

Anyone buying from Polish Pickup?
I've had a poke through the site and I think I'll get Nailed It!, Garden Path and maybe Lemming.
I'm going to order from the US site to Stackry as I want to get some of the new Ethereals and I forgot to go to RC when they launched, and they're all sold out, so starting a new box. Hopefully be a few other things to pick up before consolidation.
@lisajohnson0904 - if you want to try a variety of indies, one of each brand, you might be interested in polishpickup.com - the launch is on Friday!
I was wrong about the RC Ethereals - they hadn't sold out so i reverted to buying there after all (and UK PPU). In my defence they said sold out, not coming soon! I did add the 'Ard As Nails to my PPU order as it looked cute :p
So no open Stackry box after all.

Anitacska

I was wrong about the RC Ethereals - they hadn't sold out so i reverted to buying there after all (and UK PPU). In my defence they said sold out, not coming soon! I did add the 'Ard As Nails to my PPU order as it looked cute :p
So no open Stackry box after all.
That's good! Opening a box again is what holding me back from ordering the FTLOP box. I'm not planning on buying many polishes this year due to lack of funds and the ridiculous size of my stash, and the shipping is so expensive now, I can't really justify paying all that for just a few polishes. It's really only the PfD that I love from the box, the other two are nice, but eh, I'll live.

PearlyQueen

That's good! Opening a box again is what holding me back from ordering the FTLOP box. I'm not planning on buying many polishes this year due to lack of funds and the ridiculous size of my stash, and the shipping is so expensive now, I can't really justify paying all that for just a few polishes. It's really only the PfD that I love from the box, the other two are nice, but eh, I'll live.
I totally agree, Stackry used to be cheaper than several individual orders but not so much now. I prefer only to start when there's something I love that won't ship to UK or when I have a lot of stuff I want (yes, mostly I mean Black Friday!). RC is getting a lot more of my money these days as I try to avoid shipping charges!

Anitacska

I totally agree, Stackry used to be cheaper than several individual orders but not so much now. I prefer only to start when there's something I love that won't ship to UK or when I have a lot of stuff I want (yes, mostly I mean Black Friday!). RC is getting a lot more of my money these days as I try to avoid shipping charges!
I still can't make myself order from RC (other than PPU).

If only we lived closer, we could use a joint box.

Anitacska

My January PPU PfD has arrived. It's quite nice.

IMG_20220209_152553455.jpg

I also have a few manis to show. First is Femme Fatale Empire of Dirt. I really liked this one.

IMG_20220115_123205272.jpg

IMG_20220115_123225519.jpg

IMG_20220115_133720222.jpg

Next is Polished for Days Caligo topped with Polished for Days Grim Grinning Ghosts on the accents.

IMG_20220117_111933494.jpg

IMG_20220117_111938223.jpg

IMG_20220117_111833581.jpg

Finally this is Femme Fatale Be Witch You. I wasn't too crazy about it when I received it, and the cold state is a bit meh, but the warm state is very pretty.

IMG_20220119_114004116.jpg

IMG_20220119_114240026.jpg

IMG_20220119_114408060.jpg

Anitacska

Are you buying from HHC this month? There are a couple I like, but my finances are still in a bad state, so I don't really think I should start a new Stackry box anytime soon. I looked into joining the UK group buy, but for some reason they're only fulfilling orders about 6 months after they're placed, so I don't know if I want to bother with that.

Not in a good place right now tbh, so polish hasn't really been at the front of my mind.

PearlyQueen

My January PPU PfD has arrived. It's quite nice.

View attachment 70286

I also have a few manis to show. First is Femme Fatale Empire of Dirt. I really liked this one.

View attachment 70287

View attachment 70288

View attachment 70289

Next is Polished for Days Caligo topped with Polished for Days Grim Grinning Ghosts on the accents.

View attachment 70290

View attachment 70291

View attachment 70292

Finally this is Femme Fatale Be Witch You. I wasn't too crazy about it when I received it, and the cold state is a bit meh, but the warm state is very pretty.

View attachment 70293

View attachment 70294

View attachment 70295
Nice delivery! And pretty manis, especially the FF when it's blue!

PearlyQueen

Are you buying from HHC this month? There are a couple I like, but my finances are still in a bad state, so I don't really think I should start a new Stackry box anytime soon. I looked into joining the UK group buy, but for some reason they're only fulfilling orders about 6 months after they're placed, so I don't know if I want to bother with that.

Not in a good place right now tbh, so polish hasn't really been at the front of my mind.
I don't think so, unless something from Polished Gamers or LBOH grabs me so I start a Stackry box. I really do want the Nailed It this time but can't justify unless I have something else for Stackry - I will let you know coz if I'm buying I can add something to order for you!
Sorry to hear things are still not going well for you, sending virtual hug :knuddel:

Anitacska

The HHC Nailed It has sold out so I guess not buying :(
Was working up to an order for it coz it was stunning.
Sorry you missed out. I'm still contemplating the Alchemy. The UK group buy is actually very good, just over a $ shipping per polish, but there's a 6 month delay and I'm not sure I want to bother with that. I also don't NEED more polishes.

On that note, I received 8 of my 15 Glams today. Weird how they were posted on the same day, but only 2 packages came today. Hopefully the other 2 will arrive tomorrow.

PearlyQueen

Sorry you missed out. I'm still contemplating the Alchemy. The UK group buy is actually very good, just over a $ shipping per polish, but there's a 6 month delay and I'm not sure I want to bother with that. I also don't NEED more polishes.

On that note, I received 8 of my 15 Glams today. Weird how they were posted on the same day, but only 2 packages came today. Hopefully the other 2 will arrive tomorrow.
I got SEVEN parcels from Glam today! Hubby was not impressed "I thought you were cutting down polish buying???"! Oops...

Anitacska

I've ordered now, so pleases they got more!
I have a while to add if I want to!
I'm glad you managed to get one.

I'm really annoyed, my missing 2 Glam packages didn't come today. Hope they're not lost.

How do you like the Black Friday mysteries? Those are the ones I'm missing. I have the freebie, Retail Therapy, that's pretty nice.

Anitacska

Just got an e-mail from Kay to say that my November order got missed when she was printing the labels, so will be posted tomorrow. At least now I know they're not lost. Phew!

Latest posts