Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

omg that was fast Nice Haul.
Thanks I'm going for gold!!! lmao
i am surprised how quickly they came and it was only $2.41 for shipping!! from llarowe
UO only had 4 silver holos so I mentioned I wish I had got the pink one n the girl said she could ring me up right there and ship it for free! next time go in and ask if they can do that for you :)
Where did u find the Oz polishes? I just saw the movie last night I loved it but not as much as the original of course!! ;)
I really want those I haven't seen them around anywhere. not like I have the money to get them right now tho lol. I'm saving to get my BL at ulta on Friday.

Naughtyp

Oh I so wish I could get those Urban Outfitter ones, but they're not available in the UK. :( I don't suppose anyone could do a CP for me?
I asked someone in another thread exactly how the cp works no one answered they just said what is was. I kno what it is lol I wanna know how to do it!

Naughtyp

I see your Amethyst and Orbit and I raise you Mallard and Cosmos!

lol u crack me up girl!! I love both of those!!! I really debated on cosmos and or it but orbit is closer to the np I miss so much Chanel Night Sky. this was my first np back when I was 12 years old lol it won a color contest in Seventeen magazine. I got it with my Christmas money and years later when the bottle was almost empty and the name worn off I threw it out. Orbit is still not a dupe tho ;( but I must get both Cosmo and mallard! adds to my never ending np list

kimibos

Thanks I'm going for gold!!! lmao
i am surprised how quickly they came and it was only $2.41 for shipping!! from llarowe
UO only had 4 silver holos so I mentioned I wish I had got the pink one n the girl said she could ring me up right there and ship it for free! next time go in and ask if they can do that for you :)
Where did u find the Oz polishes? I just saw the movie last night I loved it but not as much as the original of course!! ;)
I really want those I haven't seen them around anywhere. not like I have the money to get them right now tho lol. I'm saving to get my BL at ulta on Friday.
hey thanks for the tip, ill try that next time i go to uo. a salon at the mall had the oz polishes instock next to the euro centrale ones. i wanted the baby pink one but i can wait and get that one if drugstore.com ever gets the collection.

kimibos

I'm trying so hard not to laugh at your comments about the girl drinking nail polish....
TLC has a show right now about people with "strange" addiction or what i call Fucking crazy people lol i saw one eating vicks vapor rub, she makes tea, or just rubs it on her tongue. and they had other one eating deodorants. i just saw the commercials no way i can see the whole thing, no way.

Medgal07

No way----I collect DVDs too, and I have them catalogued. Although they've taken a bit of a back seat to all of the makeup and NP haulage
girlhaha.gif

Ok here are some recent haul swatches. Ignore the actual job. I slapped them on.
colors fergie glowstick
sinful colors irish green
l'oreal new money
chanel western light
chanel eastern light

FIRST CHANELS!!!!

kimibos

No way----I collect DVDs too, and I have them catalogued. Although they've taken a bit of a back seat to all of the makeup and NP haulage
girlhaha.gif

Are they only sold in Urban Outfitter stores? Forgive my ignorance---I've never been to one or shopped at UO online.
icon_eek.gif

SWEET Naughtyp! Have to love anything purple---they're really very pretty!
th_thstars.gif

lmao.gif
They have your number Kimibos---but don't we out-smart them every time? After all, you left the mall with some NP!! Have you swatched Sharon? It's really very pretty. I haven't swatched anything because I was busy mounting my NP rack on the wall. I'm fierce with a drill---scares the shit out of the hubster.
th_roll1.gif

th_thstars.gif
Yay! Congrats on your swatches and your first Chanel NPs. Really great haul. So proud of you Pretty! I have Eastern Light, but not Western Light. Do you like it and do you recommend it? Is it a thin NP or were your eyes closed when you swatched it???
th_roll1.gif
Just messing with you pretty. You warned about the swatches!
lol yes as soon as they left my side i got my polish fix!! i did swatched sharon and my mom loves it, i love how she understand my polish mania and is my model for manis and all things beauty . hahaha at your husband. soon that room is going to be like a polish library.

Medgal07

Specifically, if you have a Paypal account and you're the one doing the CP, you send an invoice for the cost of the goods, plus shipping & handling to the person receiving the goods. They pay Paypal & Paypal forwards the payment to you.
TLC has a show right now about people with "strange" addiction or what i call Fucking crazy people lol i saw one eating vicks vapor rub, she makes tea, or just rubs it on her tongue. and they had other one eating deodorants. i just saw the commercials no way i can see the whole thing, no way.

Prettypackages

girlhaha.gif

Are they only sold in Urban Outfitter stores? Forgive my ignorance---I've never been to one or shopped at UO online.
icon_eek.gif

SWEET Naughtyp! Have to love anything purple---they're really very pretty!
th_thstars.gif

lmao.gif
They have your number Kimibos---but don't we out-smart them every time? After all, you left the mall with some NP!! Have you swatched Sharon? It's really very pretty. I haven't swatched anything because I was busy mounting my NP rack on the wall. I'm fierce with a drill---scares the shit out of the hubster.
th_roll1.gif

th_thstars.gif
Yay! Congrats on your swatches and your first Chanel NPs. Really great haul. So proud of you Pretty! I have Eastern Light, but not Western Light. Do you like it and do you recommend it? Is it a thin NP or were your eyes closed when you swatched it???
th_roll1.gif
Just messing with you pretty. You warned about the swatches!
You're such a smart azz LMAO!!! I love it though. We see it here and theme makeup, but you hide it from the rest ;-) There was a random brush hair sticking out at the end, that's why I got it on my skin. Or I bumped into something trying to get my camera. but WHATEVER!!! LOL
I do like it. But I'm so stuck on brights right now, I probably will love it more in the fall. I used to wear a color like this all the time.

Prettypackages

Specifically, if you have a Paypal account and you're the one doing the CP, you send an invoice for the cost of the goods, plus shipping & handling to the person receiving the goods. They pay Paypal & Paypal forwards the payment to you.
lmao.gif
That's one show I don't need to watch.
she had to be all technical about it.
blah.gif

Medgal07

[I]drink[/I] the polish[IMG]http://www.specktra.net/smilies/images/smilies/nonono.gif[/IMG] Quote: Originally Posted by Corally;2008401 said:
This reminds of a documentary about a woman who is addicted to drinking nailpolish! Yes, DRINKING. Multiple bottles a day.
Shaken or stirred?
lmao.gif
Tragic!

Medgal07

th_roll1.gif
fight.gif

lol! thank you both ;) I guess I should finish setting up my account huh lol I signed up for one in jan so I could get my a England's. I never Even logged in or anything after that tho.
Glad I could help Naughtyp-----unlike 'PP' who made it sound like CPs occur through osmosis!
blah.gif

Naughtyp

thank you ;) the 3 left ones are Urban Outfitters np. silver holo, Pluto and pink holo.
the Illamasquas are superstition, Venuous, Mottle, harems and stance.
then there's nails inc sprinkles in pudding lane , my free sephora Pantone eyeliner and lime crime lavendairy.

Latest posts