Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

Talking about colours ?

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/03/orly-summer-2013-mash-up-collection-info-photos.html

SOURCE : CHIC PROFILE

@ Medgal : This Essie collection is very pretty, don't skip the green and blue, don't skip 4 of them !
girlhaha.gif
I happen to know there are 4 Essie collections this spring, well I' ll skip some I fear, it's a pity but I surrender ! lol
th_drool.gif
I need these too! Aquamarines!
heart.gif

MRV

thank you ;) the 3 left ones are Urban Outfitters np. silver holo, Pluto and pink holo.
the Illamasquas are superstition, Venuous, Mottle, harems and stance.
then there's nails inc sprinkles in pudding lane , my free sephora Pantone eyeliner and lime crime lavendairy.
These look yummy! I wondered right away what that Illamasqua, 2nd from right, was. Harem? So it's one of the new ones CC mentioned earlier.

You had some nice manis there! Fruit Machine's looking really cute, and I like Frinny Knickes over that green. I tried FK over that (orange)yellow from Selena Collection. It looked nice, although that polish (Hit the Lights) was kind of a flat colour.

@ Buick! Jan is still on www.sephora.com. Maybe you can get a CP?

I hear Cirque du Soleil is in town so it's appropriate to wear some Worlds Away polishes:

Def Defying and Whirled Away + L'Oréal's Confettis.

MACina

Thank you,Naughtyp!

The Urban Outfitters look gorgeous
eyelove.gif

And
th_drool.gif
over holos!!!!

thank you ;) the 3 left ones are Urban Outfitters np. silver holo, Pluto and pink holo.
the Illamasquas are superstition, Venuous, Mottle, harems and stance.
then there's nails inc sprinkles in pudding lane , my free sephora Pantone eyeliner and lime crime lavendairy.

MACina

Wow, MRV, that is a stunning mani
bigheart.gif

These look yummy! I wondered right away what that Illamasqua, 2nd from right, was. Harem? So it's one of the new ones CC mentioned earlier.

You had some nice manis there! Fruit Machine's looking really cute, and I like Frinny Knickes over that green. I tried FK over that (orange)yellow from Selena Collection. It looked nice, although that polish (Hit the Lights) was kind of a flat colour.

I hear Cirque du Soleil is in town so it's appropriate to wear some Worlds Away polishes:

Naughtyp

thanks :) I get insecure cuz my nails are short and I have a cuticle picking problem lol.
ya that is Harem isn't it beautiful?! I swore when I saw the 3 new colors I wouldn't need them but the I swatches them and would gladly give up all my light pink creams for harem!
i like that loreal confetti it looks cool!

Anitacska

So I had an e-mail from Simply Occasions to say that the Layla holo polishes are on sale (50p off, but better than nothing), so I decided to get the ones I don't own yet. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!
eeksign.gif

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Wow. Your mani is super green and totally super cute MRV! I love it!!
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Ahoy CC & HOB, and anyone other DIOR ADDICTS among us,
wavey.gif

I just noticed that Nymphea & Cristal are on SAK's web site today. BTW, They are SAK's exclusive! I ordered mine, along with the Gel topcoat from my local counter and it shipped today. Very Pretty I tell you, very pretty!!!! Not enabling---just informing--in a pig's eye!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418051&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446582816&R=3348901151498&P_name=Dior&N=4294912419+306418051+306610742&bmUID=jRAuvQn

Corally

[COLOR=008000]No way----I collect DVDs too, and I have them catalogued.  Although they've taken a bit of a back seat to all of the makeup and NP haulage [/COLOR]:haha:
It's really sad. :( It has worked out so far but I should really make a spreadsheet though, also one for make-up (and one for dvd's lol). :p
Yeah same here, luckily there's always birthdays and christmas. :lol: I want to buy Game of Thrones season 2 but I need the money for make-up lol. Especially now.. because of the many MAC collections but more because Holland won't have Sephora's anymore in a few months, I'm heartbroken. :cry:

BuickMackane

Yeah same here, luckily there's always birthdays and christmas.
lol.gif
I want to buy Game of Thrones season 2 but I need the money for make-up lol. Especially now.. because of the many MAC collections but more because Holland won't have Sephora's anymore in a few months, I'm heartbroken.
cry.gif
WTF2.gif

Corally

Yeah same here, luckily there's always birthdays and christmas. :lol: I want to buy Game of Thrones season 2 but I need the money for make-up lol. Especially now.. because of the many MAC collections but more because Holland won't have Sephora's anymore in a few months, I'm heartbroken. :cry:
:wtf:
http://www.sephora.nl/nl/cid32681/sephora+focust+op+internationale+groei.html :cry: It doesn't even make any sense!

Anneri

Do you know what happens to the brands that Sephora carries?

Boo, hate this. Everytime I went to Maastricht a visit at Sephora was a must!

Corally

Do you know what happens to the brands that Sephora carries? Boo, hate this. Everytime I went to Maastricht a visit at Sephora was a must!
No :eek:hboy: All I know is that Sephora will be replaced by MORE Ici Paris shops. We already have 133 Ici Paris and they SUCK. :barf: ETA: I do hope Douglas will carry the brands, they already have Benefit so why not MUFE, UD and TF?

honey on boost

wavey.gif
Ahoy CC & HOB, and anyone other DIOR ADDICTS among us,
wavey.gif

I just noticed that Nymphea & Cristal are on SAK's web site today. BTW, They are SAK's exclusive! I ordered mine, along with the Gel topcoat from my local counter and it shipped today. Very Pretty I tell you, very pretty!!!! Not enabling---just informing--in a pig's eye!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418051&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446582816&R=3348901151498&P_name=Dior&N=4294912419+306418051+306610742&bmUID=jRAuvQn
Woo hoo! I ordered mine last week and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
cheerleader.gif
I'm really excited for Nymphea. Have you seen swatches? Someone posted some on the purse forum.

honey on boost

Love this
eyelove.gif

MRV

Quote:
Yeah same here, luckily there's always birthdays and christmas.
lol.gif
I want to buy Game of Thrones season 2 but I need the money for make-up lol. Especially now.. because of the many MAC collections but more because Holland won't have Sephora's anymore in a few months, I'm heartbroken.
cry.gif
That really sucks! They should do the opposite! When I visited Amsterdam two years ago, for some reason there was no Sephora in Amsterdam, so I had to go to Amstelveen to get my hands on MUFE.

Naughtyp

Im super pissed right now I just left ulta and they said that as of last Sunday Opi is now considered a prestigious brand and u can't use the coupons on it anymore. that fucking SUCKS
they do have a mini oz. set so I got that and which is witch.
i hid the last BL jasper lets see if it's still there tommorow lol this ulta is in a more stuck up area and there was hella employees.