Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

Yeah same here, luckily there's always birthdays and christmas.
lol.gif
I want to buy Game of Thrones season 2 but I need the money for make-up lol. Especially now.. because of the many MAC collections but more because Holland won't have Sephora's anymore in a few months, I'm heartbroken.
cry.gif
Oh No!!!
th_cheerup.gif

kimibos

Im super pissed right now I just left ulta and they said that as of last Sunday Opi is now considered a prestigious brand and u can't use the coupons on it anymore. that fucking SUCKS
they do have a mini oz. set so I got that and which is witch.
i hid the last BL jasper lets see if it's still there tommorow lol this ulta is in a more stuck up area and there was hella employees.
i think opi is a very bitchy brand! they only want you to pay full price, they sue all the online retailers and all that. it sucks you cant use coupons anymore. maybe try ebay or amazon i usually find them for less than 8 and with free shipping.
th_dunno.gif

Medgal07

lol yes as soon as they left my side i got my polish fix!! i did swatched sharon and my mom loves it, i love how she understand my polish mania and is my model for manis and all things beauty . hahaha at your husband. soon that room is going to be like a polish library.
That's a great idea Kimibos---a polish library!! The cool thing is that my 'NP Center' is in a small corner of the room (den/sitting room) and you don't see it when the door is open. Take a look. The photo isn't great but you'll get the gist of it. I mounted the rack upside down to make it appear flush/contiguous with the top rack, giving the appearance of one long rack. I have room for one more rack---then the hubster will show me to the door for sure!
lmao.gif

kimibos

That's a great idea Kimibos---a polish library!! The cool thing is that my 'NP Center' is in a small corner of the room (den/sitting room) and you don't see it when the door is open. Take a look. The photo isn't great but you'll get the gist of it. I mounted the rack upside down to make it appear flush/contiguous with the top rack, giving the appearance of one long rack. I have room for one more rack---then the hubster will show me to the door for sure!
lmao.gif

lol i think that it looks amazing! the hubby must ignore it cause i feel the next one coming already. or maybe you should have a huge box under the bed.

Naughtyp

lmao.gif

I wish I could do this!! no wall space but when I have a house I will for sure!
ya I just saw all the euro opus at the rack for less than 8 so I will just wait for the collections to show up there screw ulta lol it's a good thing I decided I like other brands better!!

Medgal07

Small Haul Thursday!!!
curtsey.gif

Deborah Lippmann's Sweet Dreams (Candied Pink, Medium-Dark Fuchsia) arrived from Neiman's this morning.
Essie's Butler Please (An Indulgent Bright Blue) fell into my cart at the pharmacy.
icon_eek.gif
I blame you enablers for that one. You know who you are!

Medgal07

I wish I could do this!! no wall space but when I have a house I will for sure!
ya I just saw all the euro opus at the rack for less than 8 so I will just wait for the collections to show up there screw ulta lol it's a good thing I decided I like other brands better!!
I'm looking for a small cute wall lamp that I can mount between the racks so I can see the NP better.
What's up with Ulta??

Medgal07

lol i think that it looks amazing! the hubby must ignore it cause i feel the next one coming already. or maybe you should have a huge box under the bed.
Awwww thanks Kimibos! I'm shaking in my boots! Not really. Hubby is so easy going and indulges (tolerates) my makeup & NP obsessions because it makes me happy----and as he says, "Happy wife, happy life."

kimibos

Small Haul Thursday!!!
curtsey.gif

Deborah Lippmann's Sweet Dreams (Candied Pink, Medium-Dark Fuchsia) arrived from Neiman's this morning.
Essie's Butler Please (An Indulgent Bright Blue) fell into my cart at the pharmacy.
icon_eek.gif
I blame you enablers for that one. You know who you are!

lovely haul, you are going to love how bright butler is!

Medgal07

yeah thats the reason i have more china glaze and orly! love getting coupons and deals at sallys.

lovely haul, you are going to love how bright butler is!
Thanks Kimibos. I remember seeing Butler Please swatched here and fell in love with it! You can imagine how happy I was today when it dived, cap first into my cart!
yahoo.gif

kimibos

Silful colors Savaga and Green Ocean

Models own Beth blue with Lights of emerald city by opi

i have 20 zoyas now
the forever 21 polishes

got a coupon from beauty.com and had the new deborah lippman polishes it expires april 30th so i guess they are coming out in april.
cheerleader.gif

Naughtyp

c3f913db_image.jpeg
mini haul Thursday!! lol ulta sux cuz they won't take coupons for opi anymore guess I will but them elsewhere for cheaper!

Naughtyp

I'm looking for a small cute wall lamp that I can mount between the racks so I can see the NP better.
What's up with Ulta??
that'd be really cute ;) wanna see pics when u find one!
i live ur mini haul I have butler please but I need to wear it lol. my cousin wore it with polka.com on accent nail it looked really cute!!