Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

honey on boost

So after making my comment about glitters yesterday I decided to try an ombre glitter mani. Not too shabby for my first time. Still need some practice though.

Medgal07

clapping.gif
I applaud you HOB---I'm so impressed. You've officially left me in the dust! It's really NICE!!!!
th_thstars.gif

So after making my comment about glitters yesterday I decided to try an ombre glitter mani. Not too shabby for my first time. Still need some practice though.

Honi

That is so gorgeous! Love it!

Just a quick check in from me as I should be heading to bed soon, since I'll be up in less than 7 hours. Tomorrow I'm off to Sweden to see my favourite band, Europe at a festival. So excited and nervous at the same time. Eek!

Did a bit of shopping today though and here's my little haul. I also included the make up I got because those boxes are so pretty!

Ive been dying to get my hands on that Candy blush but its so expensive on eBay! GAH! Enjoy Sweden, it's my home country so I know it far too well :)

Anneri

th_hello.gif
to our birthday girls!

May you have a very special day! All the best to you both and never change!

happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif

Honi

Happy birthday to the birthday girls indeed! On the national day of Sweden of all days ;-) Hope its a lovely one!

Anneri

I was a bit bored too:

I used some of this velvet powder on my nails. IRL this looks much greener and generally more saturated! A fun mani.
greengrin.gif

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by Honi

This is appareantly what happens when I get bored... LOL! Rainbow neon zebra extravaganza madness, more is more. Shouldve added some glitter somewhere aswell just for the heck of it.

wowza, that's stunning!

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by honey on boost

This is very prettty, great choice of polishes!

jennyap

Ugh, the site is all messed up for me, no multi-quote and more importantly no smilies :( So I'll just have to shout this LOL: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTOONCHIC, NAUGHTYP and LIPSTICKDIVA!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day.