Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

Quote:
I was a bit bored too:

I used some of this velvet powder on my nails. IRL this looks much greener and generally more saturated! A fun mani.
greengrin.gif
A garden mani!
lol.gif
Those flowers are a nice add.

As promised, I'm wearing June now. With an accent of OPI Lights of the Emerald City. June goes well with the OOA stuff, too!

Earlier I was also playing with the CG summer neon bottles and noticed they make creme-jelly colour pairs. Decided to try one combo. Unfortunately forgot to not put a base coat, well, better luck next time.

Anneri

Quote:

Wild!
rasta.gif

Hope you're having a nice time in Sweden! Crazy deals again! 5 for those butters, and less that 10 for the OPI set!? Can you believe those OPI sets cost here almost 30 Euros!!
wtff.gif

Thank you for the FP offer, Kimibos! If I ever have a space in my hauling
tong.gif

Lovely manis! The first one is my fave, too.

Nice, Honey! What is the glitter you used?

A garden mani!
lol.gif
Those flowers are a nice add.

As promised, I'm wearing June now. With an accent of OPI Lights of the Emerald City. June goes well with the OOA stuff, too!

Earlier I was also playing with the CG summer neon bottles and noticed they make creme-jelly colour pairs. Decided to try one combo. Unfortunately forgot to not put a base coat, well, better luck next time.

Yes, indeed!
But I'm very disappointed in the velvet powder by Essence - it has nearly vanished from my nails by now given them the look of a very old teddy bear or very old and worn curderoy pants! Not so attractive...

I love the blue jelly you're wearing, the CG one. Great mani!

kimibos and HOB, love your manis! HOB, what nps did you use?

Honi

On mah nails today, I'm loving the textured nailpolishes trend. This is gorgeous, I thank the sun for gracing me with its prescense so I could take sparkling pics of this beauty.

Anneri

On mah nails today, I'm loving the textured nailpolishes trend. This is gorgeous, I thank the sun for gracing me with its prescense so I could take sparkling pics of this beauty.
Looks great!

How are your experiences with IsaDora? I've never owned something made by them before, but lately they seem to have all kind of nice things!

Liz2012

hellooo there!!! ohh finger paints is getting better and better i cant recommend the neons enough!! dont forget to get sparkling garbage all the other are ok to skip in my book LOL
yellow and orange for me, and pink, thats why i got with blues and greens most of the time. they look better on me. Iconic Orange is GORGEOUS!!!
Hi, thanks lol im back with more polish! LOL i missed you too. i think this thread is my place to be on specktra.
pompom.gif
i luv your orange sand polish. im waiting to get the cheap sally hansen ones and maybe the CG ones too.

i m a new glitter lover!
i saw this! very cute but somehow i dont like minis. but for a polish newbie it has all the right shades.
hey !!!! nice to see you back!!!! i didnt know you were back toooooo. how have you been??????
nice i have def defying and its gorgeous! for the other one do you mean CG make some noise . i have that one too. luv it!
Yup, back as well since recently
th_wink3.gif
I've been good, you? :)

Liz2012

th_thstars.gif
Happy Birthday CartoonChic, Naughtyp, and Lipstickdiva
th_thstars.gif

Sorry for being late, haven't been online yesterday
blush-anim-cl.gif
Hope you all had a wonderful birthday!

Liz2012

I got a present from my boyfriend yesterday, Solitaire and Honey Ryder from the Bond Girls collection
love.gif
I really like the liquid sand formula, need to start getting more of those (only had Get Your Number from the Mariah Carey collection). Jinx was out of stock at the store but i ordered it, will get it next week :)
Will also keep an eye out this weekend for the Essie Naughty Nautical and Neon collections, hope i can find them. Dying to get my hands on quite a few of those lol
whistle.gif

Honi

Looks great!

How are your experiences with IsaDora? I've never owned something made by them before, but lately they seem to have all kind of nice things!
They have excellent nailpolishes, excellent eyeliners but their eyeshadows can be a little bit of a hit N miss. Overall theyve really improved their stuff over the past years I think, especially the nailpolish formula :) Their White inliner kajal is the best for brightening up the waterline.

MACina

What an awesome gift, Liz
eyelove.gif

That is so sweet of your boyfriend!
I got a present from my boyfriend yesterday, Solitaire and Honey Ryder from the Bond Girls collection
love.gif
I really like the liquid sand formula, need to start getting more of those (only had Get Your Number from the Mariah Carey collection). Jinx was out of stock at the store but i ordered it, will get it next week :)
Will also keep an eye out this weekend for the Essie Naughty Nautical and Neon collections, hope i can find them. Dying to get my hands on quite a few of those lol
whistle.gif

honey on boost

Yes, indeed!
But I'm very disappointed in the velvet powder by Essence - it has nearly vanished from my nails by now given them the look of a very old teddy bear or very old and worn curderoy pants! Not so attractive...

I love the blue jelly you're wearing, the CG one. Great mani!

kimibos and HOB, love your manis! HOB, what nps did you use?
Thank you ladies! I used Butter London muggins and Julep Paris glitter.

Dominique33

Gorgeous yes !
th_thstars.gif

But we don't have Isadora here I think.

Anneri

Illamasqua has a special offer: buy one np and get the second one 50% off. Just to let you know... ;-)

lilinah

The day i joined this list, i was in Target getting some makeup remover wipes - Yes To... Blueberries Facial Towelettes and i saw some polishes on sale. So as a treat to myself for joining the ist i grabbed N4OPI Candid Cameron, which is actually quite nice (from the Modern Family collection, named for characters on a US TV show). It's a teal green with gold duochrome. Decent coverage in one coat, full coverage in 2. And a steal for around $4. But i only painted the ring finger of my left hand...

Right now my nails are naked. I'm just panting breathlessly at all the beautiful nail mani pr0n here. But i'm being strong. I'm holding out on doing my nails because... I finally bought all the crap that was sitting in my cart on the sephora website. That means Dior Crème Abricot will be here next week. Then i can try to do my nails. I'm shocked they haven't chipped, broken, or peeled in the past couple months.