Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

elkaknits

OMG on the DL raining men... scampers off to scope it out some more

BTW your nails are really really pretty in general. I have 3 nubbins at the moment so am debating cutting mine but these give me reason to not :p

Long nails: Essence that's what i mint with Claires Splatter Effect. pure love. it has hairs/bars but im ok. its looks very good!
DL Its raining Men!
Claires Cosmic. amazing neon pink with Shimmer.
H&M Aquatini.
heart.gif

i have short nails right now. i find that jellies, glitters, sandwiches and also neons look better on short nails. i dont kno why but i dont like how some look on my long nails. i may be crazy of-course but i like them on short nail
hmm.gif

OPI my vampire is buff with BCL she in parties and OPI dont touch my tutu
Loreal Miss Pixie with Essence Hugs and Kisses glitter. a sandwich
Essie Bikini so tiny
and Julep Nan

My mom wearing FP Paint me Happy. i luv this, cant wait to wear it.
then Finger Paints Yellow Bikini.

way too many still.

elkaknits

awww 20 pages are not too many to read.... I totally agree with Monsy here. Lancome brush and formula are the best on the market imo however I am not overly fond of cremes so only have a lone red polish. I love shimmer, glass flecks, jellies and holos so hard {I can skip the glitter bombs} and really only wear reds so my options are kinda limited with them. Which is too bad cus I am sure the husband would not mind my hoarding them if I said $15 instead of the cough cough cough $27 for chanel.

His favorite color on me for what it is worth is a $5 bottle of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Runway Red-y. I have been wearing it the frack out for over a year now hoping the bottle gets empty {at the halfway mark fwiw} since it was a LE and well I don't like it much. Of course he found a stockpile of it on amazon so sighs. He said he was ordering me more of them when I mentioned that I would be done with the bottle next year.

Ladies really feel my pain here. My toes have been Runway Red-y since March '12 and really I just want the color to run-a-way already. To the point where I do my hands in it once a month.

you are right guys

BUT formula is stunning and brush is something extraordinary. it is wide but it's not flat cut at the edge, it's rounded so it gives perfect manicure in one stroke

they are worth the price ! and that comes from someone who does not usually buy HE polishes . i always stick with essie or opi but lancome stole my heart.

once you get used to a brush and how easy it is to get perfect mani , any other polish you try after it you will realize how much more work it takes

elkaknits

this and the rose macaron are gorge. I may need to go to the lancome counter soon and check out the colors again. I know I won't wear them but I sure like putting them on my nails

BTW I cannot find the sparkling garbage anywhere. I have gone to several stores. Next week I am going to the burbs which is usually where I end up having to go for my greens

Lancome Summer 2013 ultramarine green

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by elkaknits

Ladies really feel my pain here. My toes have been Runway Red-y since March '12 and really I just want the color to run-a-way already.

Awww, I'm sorry but this seriously made me laugh out loud! You poor thing!!

Medgal07

My apologies to LipstickDiva---Your Day too????
Yet another special lady then---HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIPSTICKDIVA------Have a wonderful day!!!!
happybirthday.gif

elkaknits

The brush looks like the most foolproof one I've come across. Perfect for someone like me who is a klutz at applying polish.

A marriage proposal? I gotta check that out. Wouldn't a Specktra wedding be great?
amuse.gif
yah a specktra spurred marriage would mean no complaints about haulage
girlhaha.gif

kimibos

OMG on the DL raining men... scampers off to scope it out some more

BTW your nails are really really pretty in general. I have 3 nubbins at the moment so am debating cutting mine but these give me reason to not :p
Thanks! Raining men is a very pretty red. i wore red nails for four years in high school. yes red red and red. im into mints and teals now. i think opi makes my favorite reds.
i have used 2 bottles of opi comet loves cupid. and i luv the vodka and caviar one.

Naughtyp

:birthday: [COLOR=800080] CC, NaughtyP and Lipstick Diva!! lets keep the hauling going!!! lol [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]also show us your B-day manis! [/COLOR]
:con: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!! :birthday:
[COLOR=FF0000]HAPPY BIRTHDAY CC & Naughtyp & Lipstickdiva[/COLOR]​
:birthday:
What are you waiting for?? time to catch up! lol Thank you I was so nervous I was going to mess up a perfectly good mani. I started with the ring finger just in case I fumbled then I could paint the whole nail in glitter :haha: Thank you Macina! :hug: These look awesome! I hope they are just as nice in person. Love that green! Thank you Jenny!
:birthday:  Happy belated birthday Naughtyp, well it's everyone's birthday on this thread ! lol :wave:  Happy belated birthday Lipstickdiva !
thank you ladies!!! ;) it's been a good one so far! my birthday mani is zoya Stevie;) so pretty. but i had to cut my nails really short ;/ a couple were peeling...