Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Liz2012

So here's the conclusion of my NP haulage for July. The Dior Sparkling Powders set were intriguing and CC promised to help me through the process when I get around to wearing them. They are extremely sparkling IRL. I love the two new Diors, Destin & Galaxie. My Sak's SA says some new Dior nail care products will soon be released. The BLs here are Champers, Fairy Cake & Bobby Dazzler which have been on my list for a while, so it was time to finally get them!

Great haul Medgal! Can't wait for the Dior Mystic Metallics collection to be released here, Destin and Galaxie are both on my wishlist
eyelove.gif
The set with the sparkling powder is a Nordstrom exclusive ain't it? A shame, was interested in that one as well :)

Dominique33

So here's the conclusion of my NP haulage for July. The Dior Sparkling Powders set were intriguing and CC promised to help me through the process when I get around to wearing them. They are extremely sparkling IRL. I love the two new Diors, Destin & Galaxie. My Sak's SA says some new Dior nail care products will soon be released. The BLs here are Champers, Fairy Cake & Bobby Dazzler which have been on my list for a while, so it was time to finally get them!

Medgal it's a classy conclusion, beautiful polishes !!!
eyelove.gif

MACina

th_worship.gif
....gorgeous haul, Medgal
eyelove.gif

Fuzzy

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Fuzzy!  That's a very pretty mani!![/COLOR]
Thanks! :) I wish it wasn't starting to peel already! I have the worst luck getting glitter polishes to stay on :( I've tried two different basecoats and prepping with remover and prepping with washing hands with soap&water. Does anyone have any ideas? A special basecoat that will make it not peel off my nail in one big chunk? Something? Maybe I just have to try to put on a coat of non-glitter polish first, when I had CG Make a Spectacle over Running in Circles it stayed on for a whole week.

Medgal07

I wish it wasn't starting to peel already! I have the worst luck getting glitter polishes to stay on
ssad.gif
I've tried two different basecoats and prepping with remover and prepping with washing hands with soap&water. Does anyone have any ideas? A special basecoat that will make it not peel off my nail in one big chunk? Something? Maybe I just have to try to put on a coat of non-glitter polish first, when I had CG Make a Spectacle over Running in Circles it stayed on for a whole week.
Sounds like that's your answer, Fuzzy!

Fuzzy

[COLOR=0000FF]     Sounds like that's your answer, Fuzzy![/COLOR]
I haven't tried it since but I will try it again. It might mess up the look of really translucent/jelly base glitters though. I'll try Nfu oh aquabase maybe too... If I can figure out where I put it...

Dominique33

Thanks Liz---I'm not sure if the set is Nordies exclusive. This could be a job for our resident personal shopper, CC to address.

Thank you Dominique. I'm looking forward to trying them all.

Very nice photo illustration Honi!!!!!!
bouquet.gif
My preference is quite simple---cream & shimmer.
girlhaha.gif
I can't wait to see the swatches !
flower.gif

Anitacska

Here's my current mani, an old Enchanted Polish (Starbright Sparkles) that I got from Llarowe before the massive hype over the EPs started. I did 2 coats over Urban Decay Gunmetal, a murky grey/brown/dusky mauve colour.

MACina

bigheart.gif
....whoaaa.....that is a pretty polish
eyelove.gif

Here's my current mani, an old Enchanted Polish (Starbright Sparkles) that I got from Llarowe before the massive hype over the EPs started. I did 2 coats over Urban Decay Gunmetal, a murky grey/brown/dusky mauve colour.

Anitacska

It is gorgeous. It has a slight colour shift from green to purple, very fine scattered holo and bigger colourful glitter. I have another one called Cray Cray which I think is more blue/purple.
heart.gif

bigheart.gif
....whoaaa.....that is a pretty polish
eyelove.gif

Liz2012

My first mani ever on here
blush-anim-cl.gif
After seeing all those lovely summer manis i just couldn't hold back any longer .. lol.

Catrice "I'm A Survivor" with Lynnderella "Connect the Dots" on top
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Yes, I've missed out on a good few too, but I'm really happy I've got the ones I've got, including the entire Beatles collection which are just so gorgeous!

I want the same as you, but instead of I Knead Sour-Dough I'm thinking about getting Dining Al Frisco, and maybe Embarca-dare Ya!. I'm a bit confused though, Peace & Love & OPI is supposed to be holographic, but I can't see any holo, I'm guessing they got confused between duochrome and holo again? I already have a few of these murky green/grey/lilac polishes, so maybe I should skip this. It does look more purple than green/grey though, so maybe not.
Holographic sage green and eggplant purple
Holographic sage green and eggplant purple Holographic sage green and eggplant purple

My first mani ever on here
blush-anim-cl.gif
After seeing all those lovely summer manis i just couldn't hold back any longer .. lol.

Catrice "I'm A Survivor" with Lynnderella "Connect the Dots" on top
smiles.gif

Latest posts