Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

Here's my current mani, an old Enchanted Polish (Starbright Sparkles) that I got from Llarowe before the massive hype over the EPs started. I did 2 coats over Urban Decay Gunmetal, a murky grey/brown/dusky mauve colour.

eyelove.gif
why are you trying to get me into EP???

Liz2012

Thanks for the link. muir muir on the wall is my fav
I LUV it! im like inlove with dots manis
eyelove.gif
why are you trying to get me into EP???
Thanks girl!
winkiss.gif
This is my first dot mani ever, but after seeing all your gorgeous dot manis i was already a fan of them
heart.gif

Anitacska

Info on the Barry M fall collection: http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/07/barry-m-royal-collection-nail-polish.html So pretty!
heart.gif
By the way I have just preordered the Zoya fall Pixie set and am about to preorder the OPI fall polishes, probably 4 of them.

CartoonChic

Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-peel has changed my glitter life! I removed my mint Picture Polish Jade + Femme Fatale Spring Fling mani today. It was badly chipped and I should have removed it sooner, but I've been really busy. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it either. Anyway, I used a wooden cuticle stick to peel off the glitter polish and I was amazed. It took all of 20 seconds to take the polish off my nail. It actually took longer to remove the cream polish. The glitter came off in either 1 or 2 big pieces. It didn't cause any damage or harm to the surface of my nails at all.

I've only used Glitter A-Peel once, but I think it may be an HG nail item for me. I'm about to do another mani with glitter to test it out again. So far though, I'm raving about it.
yahoo.gif

Naughtyp

cb00a1fb_image.jpeg
I'm trying to upload from my phone. Let's see if this works. CG That's Shore Bright.
I LOVE this color, need to wear mine again. I wish I had longer nails like u!
Hi everybody :) I figured I'd come post in here since I have a zillion polishes LOL The Hare Polish Let Them Eat ... What? I put on tonight:
c87d1040_image.jpeg
I love this! Cant wait to get mine, it should be here any day now ;)

CartoonChic

once these last two arrive I will have the whole collection!
yahoo.gif

I use nailtiques formula 2, it lets me peel my polish off easily without stripping the nail, I love it1 and it makes my nails stronger, smoother and shiny, I never even use a topcoat anymore!
yes it is, makes me sad =(
A bubble bath sounds nice right now! I love this color too, I haven't wore mine yet tho....too many left to go!
ooooh your talking me into cotton buds!i only have one white polish so far ( sally Hansen, it onlt took two coats!) that sux about Fiver tho =/ I have that one and cg refresh mint left out of my mint polishes. Ill see if fiver is the same way for me......
lol! You shoulda seen the evil look the UPS guy gave me today when he delivered 3 boxes! hahah one contained my Dior Delice (finally got that one, now I just need Princess and im set. its not my fav shade of pink, but come on. its called PRINCESS!!) lol I have to own it
That's the one I was gonna get buy I ended up getting Stage Red instead =/
I do the same thing once im frozen lol then the heat doesn't feel so bad lol!
It really does lol I try n take pics of my nails under the water but pics don't do it justice!
I want one no matter the quality lol
I'm extremely happy with Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-Peel, but I don't like that I can only order it online to get it. I may check out the Nailtiques polish to compare since I can pick it up whenever I want at Ulta. Glad you got Delice!

Medgal07

So glad you shared Liz----very pretty
eyelove.gif
Looking forward to the next one!!!

My first mani ever on here
blush-anim-cl.gif
After seeing all those lovely summer manis i just couldn't hold back any longer .. lol.

Catrice "I'm A Survivor" with Lynnderella "Connect the Dots" on top
smiles.gif

Medgal07

Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-peel has changed my glitter life! I removed my mint Picture Polish Jade + Femme Fatale Spring Fling mani today. It was badly chipped and I should have removed it sooner, but I've been really busy. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it either. Anyway, I used a wooden cuticle stick to peel off the glitter polish and I was amazed. It took all of 20 seconds to take the polish off my nail. It actually took longer to remove the cream polish. The glitter came off in either 1 or 2 big pieces. It didn't cause any damage or harm to the surface of my nails at all.

I've only used Glitter A-Peel once, but I think it may be an HG nail item for me. I'm about to do another mani with glitter to test it out again. So far though, I'm raving about it.
yahoo.gif
Okay CC. I'll be waiting for the second test. This could change my NP life you know----no pressure---just saying!
girlhaha.gif

CartoonChic

I just began collecting Enchanteds this year in january. I managed to snag a few from the Beatles collection too, and i totally agree, they are beyond gorgeous
eyelove.gif
I have Magical Mystery Tour, I Am The Walrus, and Hey Jude from that collection. Think i have 16 Enchanteds in total now with many more to follow for sure!

And yeah they probably got confused again cause i sure can't see any holo either in that swatch
th_dunno.gif
I still like it alot tho so i will still get it.

And thanks for the compliment, definitely will keep sharing my manis. I love looking at everyone's manis too here, it always puts a smile on my face :)

Thanks Dominique!
bouquet.gif
I really love these bright summery colours, although i must admit i'm also getting really excited to start wearing my vampy colours for fall
love.gif

Thanks girl!
winkiss.gif
This is my first dot mani ever, but after seeing all your gorgeous dot manis i was already a fan of them
heart.gif
You started collecting before me. I started in May. I don't have any of the Enchanted Beatles polishes. I was hoping to get some in the last restock, but then the entire selection being offered changed. I hope I didn't miss my chance. I still wonder what's going to happen with June 2013 and I remember seeing a few other colors that haven't been released yet.

Medgal07

I can't think of an exact dupe, but it's making me think of something from A England's line. Maybe the original Excalibur. Maybe Chanel black Pearl.

Lol! That was a quick change of heart about the glitter. I bet your glitter accents look great.
lol.gif
That deep purple in mid-July really needed something. I went from that to Illamasqua's Pink Rain Drops.
That's a beautiful, vibrant shade of purple. Love it!

I was looking to buy the Sally's thinner. Good to know that you're satisfied with it.

I don't think applying remover before polish will hurt the polish. At least not today's remover. It evaporates so quickly. Plus a base coat is normally applied before applying polish.

I'm late to the party, but welcome! That polish is so pretty. I still haven't worn mine yet.

I'm extremely happy with Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-Peel, but I don't like that I can only order it online to get it. I may check out the Nailtiques polish to compare since I can pick it up whenever I want at Ulta. Glad you got Delice!

kimibos

CC i think im going to need your services. i couldnt get hare the monster in im afraid i wont ever get it.

Naughtyp

I want to see pics of the new BL collection coming out. T's info didnt show the polish!! still getting half the SF collection , but only after I see the holiday collections lol.

Naughtyp

CC i think im going to need your services. i couldnt get hare the monster in im afraid i wont ever get it. 
u missed that one too?! I had the chance and I skipped it :( now I want it so bad!! :( I saw it available somewhere but it was almost $30 with shipping! :0

kimibos

u missed that one too?! I had the hands and I skipped it
ssad.gif
now I want it so bad!!
ssad.gif
I saw it available somewhere but it was almost $30 with shipping! :0
yes. i had it in my cart and it sold out. just seconds before i checked out.

I got today. Atolla - Party Pallace - Dead Man's bones.

Naughtyp

yes. i had it in my cart and it sold out. just seconds before i checked out.          I got today. Atolla - Party Pallace -  Dead Man's bones.
crap I found it on that site agin in its $13 shipping! they have the holiday one too! I'm so tempted to get them! I will leave myself so broke if I do tho!!

Latest posts