Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Liz2012

In addition to the Opi I used also an old topcoat with holo glitters.
Great choice, love it!
pompom.gif

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]So here's the conclusion of my NP haulage for July. The Dior Sparkling Powders set were intriguing and CC promised to help me through the process when I get around to wearing them.  They are extremely sparkling IRL.  I love the two new Diors, Destin & Galaxie.  My Sak's SA says some new [/COLOR]Dior  [COLOR=0000FF]nail care products will soon be released.  The BLs here are Champers, Fairy Cake & Bobby Dazzler which have been on my list for a while, so it was time to finally get them[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]![/COLOR]
Beautiful haul med!!! ;) I want all the butters!! ughh just when I thought I got them all! pshhh ya right there's many more to go! lol

Naughtyp

My first mani ever on here 
blush-anim-cl.gif
 After seeing all those lovely summer manis i just couldn't hold back any longer .. lol. Catrice "I'm A Survivor" with Lynnderella "Connect the Dots" on top 
smiles.gif
love your mani! hope u share more in the future;)

Naughtyp

Liz and kimibos, love your manis!!! That's Essie's Full Steam Ahead. Don't like it. It also formed those annoying little bubbles during application. Any suggestions? I want to top it with something, but don't know with what, Confettis? Flakes? Help!
19355f79_image.jpeg
This color is so pretty!!! My polish has been bubbling lately too I think it's cuz it's pastel colors need lotsa layers and I piled the coats on too quick. But as we now know, glitter will fix anything! hahha

CartoonChic

Woot! Looks like Enchanted is still going to launch June 2013. The color looks softer in the new pic compared to the original picture that was posted. It only says "coming soon," so I wonder if that means tomorrow. I'm stalking just in case. I also did a pre-order with Jindie Nails earlier today for some of her new colors.

CartoonChic

I love my current mani. My pics don't do it justice. The shimmah!

Emily de Molly Oceanic Forces (index, pinky)
Picture Polish Sea Jewel (middle, ring, thumb)

I was sporting a coke nail right before these pictures. I had to cut my nails down after having a couple break and I was bitter about it. I really like the length they were and didn't want to cut them, so I kept my pinky long to help me transition. The different lengths looked too weird and was too distracting in the pics, so I cut it. That's what caused the chip on my pinky. The color is also off. Sea Jewel and the glitter in Oceanic Forces are an intense turquoise green, not blue. I tried taking the pics outside, but it was cloudy. The sun popped out briefly in the 2nd pic and you get a glimpse of the shimmer. I feel like I must get better pictures of this mani. It's so pretty.

I'm also not really capturing the beauty of Oceanic Forces. It's the first Emily de Molly I've worn and it has big round glitters. I forgot that glitter like that sinks to the bottom. I didn't turn the bottle upside down before painting my nails. I think I'm going to repaint my accent nails to show the polish better.

Latest posts