Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MACina

th_drool.gif
....stunning, CartoonChic
eyelove.gif

I love my current mani. My pics don't do it justice. The shimmah!

Emily de Molly Oceanic Forces (index, pinky)
Picture Polish Sea Jewel (middle, ring, thumb)

I was sporting a coke nail right before these pictures. I had to cut my nails down after having a couple break and I was bitter about it. I really like the length they were and didn't want to cut them, so I kept my pinky long to help me transition. The different lengths looked too weird and was too distracting in the pics, so I cut it. That's what caused the chip on my pinky. The color is also off. Sea Jewel and the glitter in Oceanic Forces are an intense turquoise green, not blue. I tried taking the pics outside, but it was cloudy. The sun popped out briefly in the 2nd pic and you get a glimpse of the shimmer. I feel like I must get better pictures of this mani. It's so pretty.

I'm also not really capturing the beauty of Oceanic Forces. It's the first Emily de Molly I've worn and it has big round glitters. I forgot that glitter like that sinks to the bottom. I didn't turn the bottle upside down before painting my nails. I think I'm going to repaint my accent nails to show the polish better.

Pinkdollface

Yesterday was my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and the day before I got my first Deborah Lippmann polish to wear to the party. I already had this beautiful dusty blue strapless dress for the party and when I went to check out the Deborah Lippmann polishes I got Mermaid's Dream, because I thought it would go well with the dress. I also got 3 polishes from Essie's summer collection: Sunday Funday, The More the Merrier and Naughty Nautical. Today I also placed an order for some China Glaze polishes. My Out the Door topcoat is running low and I wanted to get a big refill bottle, but shipping would be €5. I wanted to order some more to make the shipping worth it and got Fancy Pants, Keep Calm Paint On, Towel Boy Toy, Flip Flop Fantasy, Highlight of my Summer, Shell-O and Too Yacht to Handle.
Here's a picture with my Mermaid's Dream mani.

MACina

Beautiful mani, Pinkdollface
bigheart.gif

Hope that you all had a wonderful day yesterday!
Yesterday was my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and the day before I got my first Deborah Lippmann polish to wear to the party. I already had this beautiful dusty blue strapless dress for the party and when I went to check out the Deborah Lippmann polishes I got Mermaid's Dream, because I thought it would go well with the dress. I also got 3 polishes from Essie's summer collection: Sunday Funday, The More the Merrier and Naughty Nautical. Today I also placed an order for some China Glaze polishes. My Out the Door topcoat is running low and I wanted to get a big refill bottle, but shipping would be €5. I wanted to order some more to make the shipping worth it and got Fancy Pants, Keep Calm Paint On, Towel Boy Toy, Flip Flop Fantasy, Highlight of my Summer, Shell-O and Too Yacht to Handle.

MRV

More awesome teals! Nice to see your lovely mani, PDF! You have such a great celebrations!

Here's a few sand manis. First the Minnie sand.

And CG Itty Bitty Gritty

Dominique33

HELLO
wavey.gif

My INTERNET is still out of order, so I am posting from another PC.
Actually this mini collection is available in Paris only so I don't intend to get it !
2 pretty polishes though !

pompom.gif

CartoonChic

Thanks MACina! I had a great day and in two weeks we'll have another party, because then my grandmother turns 90!
That mani is just gorgeous!
eyelove.gif
Lippmann Mermaid's Dream is still among my top favorites. A 60th wedding anniversary is truly amazing and special. That's a lot of love! Congrats to your grandparents and to your grandmother's 90th birthday. Is she spunky? I notice a lot of folks who tend to live that long have a lot of spunk and a zest for life.

Naughtyp

whew! no restock today thank god lol. I was gonna start my corals this week, but now idk.... I have so many polishes I want to use, I don't kno if I want to wear the same color all week...tonight il start with Diors Delice and take it from there lol. I wore all my mint polishes this last week. I can't decide on my fav but I think it's Essie's mint candy apple.. I didn't have any issues with any of them except Zoyas Neely. that one was kinda thick n I musta fell asleep before it was dry cuz I woke up with indents and sheet marks lol. Last night I went to my cousins bday party, I wore CG refresh mint and it matched my dress perfectly!! one of the guys there commented that I did a good job matching lol. he wasnt cute or anything. plus I have a bf but it made me happy that someone noticed lol. this same guy was wearing a shirt that said " I'm kind of a big deal", so I told him that was a polish I wanted but couldn't get lol I had to settle for the imposter. he wanted to kno the name of that one I told him it was pinky promise! he was lol. and said its cool u dont have a problem until u match the eyeshadow.... so I confessed I have a whole bag of eyeshadow in my closet lmao! On another note, my friend just returned from Disneyland and I had mentioned the new beautifully Disney collection and showed him pics of the polishes the mirror and the brush set... he got me all three polish sets and the brushes and the mirror!!! lol I feel like a kid on Christmas!! the polish sets are all minis I love them and can't wait to go home n take a pic! I got almost all of my packages last week, i really need to take a pic of my hauls!!

Naughtyp

Omg I just saw July 2013 on Enchanted IG!! It is super pretty jade green holo! pretty similiar to a little fishy told me but that one is minty holo. still I don't know if I need both..... I really wanted Mr Burgandy, Kids and Time to pretend. I don't care for June too much. so it depends on when the next restock is. I at least NEED mr Burgandy! I made some good tips this weekend , I wanna go buy something lol. I get off work I. 35 mins so I'll report when I get back and will comment on everyone's manis and stuff! my phones about to die......

CartoonChic

I made some good tips this weekend , I wanna go buy something lol. I get off work I. 35 mins so I'll report when I get back and will comment on everyone's manis and stuff! my phones about to die......
I was just coming on here to post about July 2013. It's breathtaking. I preordered A Little Fishy Told Me, but I need July 2013 too.
th_drool.gif

Latest posts