Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

Wow Naughtyp!!! Just beautiful! I love your NPs, your Disney collection is adorable, and your manis are beautiful! I love the pink & yellow
eyelove.gif

Essie The more the Merrier topped with NOPI: Pixie Glitter

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Hi Honey----are you Home Alone in NP heaven here? I'm around, but admittedly online a bit less lately. I'm trying to squeeze as much out os summer as possible. Yesterday was gorgeous and I got in some hammock time, but today is cloudy & rainy, so here I am. I haven't even hauled any polish for August yet---that's unheard of right? I have my sights set on at least one Dior & the Chanel FNO NPs. I'd better get my act in gear huh???
I want all of the new picture polishes! Llarowe said her new website should be ready this week!!! she said she doesn't expect to restock Enchanteds until 8-15 at the earliest....

Medgal07

My most recent polish change is Dior's Tye & Dye---I love it. I know it's just a boring ole cream polish but it's really pretty!

Medgal07

I saw some more pics of WLITPUTS? I really want that one lol its such a cute polish!
Need this one too!!
Nice!
Love this!!
lol totally!!!
no prob med! I knew u needed to see them lol. did u look at the link showing Chanel Night Sky? sigh how I miss that polish! Cant decide what to wear next, I wanted fishwife for awhile but I know its only on BL's site.. glad I can get Cake hole anywhere now, I remember when it was exclusive to Macys.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07
Yes, I did look at the link and I definitely want both Cosmic & Magic too!. I've been hauling quite a bit of Chanel makeup lately. I haven't turned my back on MAC---just cooled it a bit. I was invited to an INDULGE event at my local MAC store this month and I do plan to attend.

Oooh, have fun, Medgal! And please report back. I'm excited for the collection even though I just plan to haul one lipstick (+BU maybe), but I really want that one!

I feel like it is a little quiet around Specktra lately. Maybe we need more threads, I'd love to chat about other topics too.

Has anyone seen swatches of the dark red YSL fall polish or did anyone buy it?

CartoonChic

I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been able to visit here as much as I would like. I know I won't be online much this week. Look like there's a lot to catch up on.

My Takkos and Enchanted June 2013 and July 2013 were delivered yesterday. June isn't as orange as I was expecting. It's a soft vermillion color.

Enchanted Polish July 2013, June 2013

Takko Lacquer
ROW 1:
Strangely Delicious RVMP
Schiaparelli, Get Lucky,
Panda-monium (the little bottle)
ROW 2: Nirvana, Wanderlust, Electric Apple: NYC

I'm finally wearing Chanel Peridot on my nails right now.
heart.gif
I'm trying to mix in some of my older untrieds. I think I'll do a couple of accent nails with Takko Get Lucky tomorrow.

CartoonChic

Oooh, have fun, Medgal! And please report back. I'm excited for the collection even though I just plan to haul one lipstick (+BU maybe), but I really want that one!

I feel like it is a little quiet around Specktra lately. Maybe we need more threads, I'd love to chat about other topics too.

Do you mean the
Sepia 7e Art color?
I haven't bought the fall YSL polishes yet, but they're on my list. Come to think of it, I haven't seen that color available to purchase yet. Just the other 2 shades. Now you're going to make me track it down. Lol

CartoonChic

I forgot to mention that Deborah Lippmann is now available at Sephora. There's a Sephora exclusive collection to celebrate the launch.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Pretty mani and your nails look great!

Love your hauls and manis. I especially like the pic with the yellow mani and Sharpie. I wore Essie The More the Merrier in my previous mani. Need to post a pic of it and a bunch of other pictures I've taken over the last couple of months. That's neat that your Hare's have the old packaging. And thanks for letting us know about the new Picture Polishes. They're all on my list.

So pretty. I still haven't purchased the Diors from this collection. I'll get them this month before it's too late.

I haven't been to a MAC event in some time now. If there's one in my area, I'll go. I decided to skip the Temptation event and I'm still kicking myself for it after those pics you posted.

Do you mean the
Sepia 7e Art color?
I haven't bought the fall YSL polishes yet, but they're on my list. Come to think of it, I haven't seen that color available to purchase yet. Just the other 2 shades. Now you're going to make me track it down. Lol
Ha! Please post pics if you do get it.
I kinda want it, but haven't seen any pics of it other than the promo pics. Maybe I'll get Chanel Accessoire instead. Or another perm YSL shade, I'm eyeing Fuchsia Cubiste.

Fuzzy

My Hares arrived from the last etsy restock. Star Tropics, Leap Light-year & Rusty Hearts.
59d00551_image.jpeg
Takko Lacquer ROW 1:
[COLOR=000000]Strangely Delicious RVMP[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Schiaparelli, Get Lucky,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Panda-monium (the little bottle)[/COLOR]
So pretty! Maybe I'll be able to get one next time around.

Medgal07

wavey.gif
Hi Naynadine. I will report back. I've not even studied the collection enough to know what's hot & what's not so I'd better do some homework before I attend. I

think I'll pick up a 213 brush. It is pretty quiet. I think many folks are on holiday. I'll look into that dark red I love a good red NP.

Medgal07

Pretty mani and your nails look great!

Love your hauls and manis. I especially like the pic with the yellow mani and Sharpie. I wore Essie The More the Merrier in my previous mani. Need to post a pic of it and a bunch of other pictures I've taken over the last couple of months. That's neat that your Hare's have the old packaging. And thanks for letting us know about the new Picture Polishes. They're all on my list.

So pretty. I still haven't purchased the Diors from this collection. I'll get them this month before it's too late. I had forgotten that I even had them and picked T & D not realizing how pretty it would be.
th_wallbash.gif

I haven't been to a MAC event in some time now. If there's one in my area, I'll go. I decided to skip the Temptation event and I'm still kicking myself for it after those pics you posted.
girlhaha.gif

Do you mean the
Sepia 7e Art color?

MACina

nanaparty.gif
....YAY, enjoy, Medgal
th_partytime.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07
I was invited to an INDULGE event at my local MAC store this month and I do plan to attend.

MACina

Beautiful, CartoonChic
eyelove.gif

I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been able to visit here as much as I would like. I know I won't be online much this week. Look like there's a lot to catch up on.

My Takkos and Enchanted June 2013 and July 2013 were delivered yesterday. June isn't as orange as I was expecting. It's a soft vermillion color.

Takko Lacquer
ROW 1:
Strangely Delicious RVMP
Schiaparelli, Get Lucky,

heart.gif
I'm trying to mix in some of my older untrieds. I think I'll do a couple of accent nails with Takko Get Lucky tomorrow.

Prettypackages

Takko Lacquer
ROW 1:
Strangely Delicious RVMP
Schiaparelli, Get Lucky,

heart.gif

Peridot is beatiful on you.
Love the bottles for takkos! The colors are so pretty.

I think I'm going to have you buy me whatever you are getting for yourself.

Monsy

OMG, this is so pretty and beautiful! Will you do mine?

What tools do I need to do this?
Thank you so much :)
I would not mind at all :)

i only used this, it's super easy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PURPLE-5X2-WAY-HIGH-REPUTATION-NAIL-ART-DOTTING-PEN-MARBLEIZING-TOOL-DRAWING-b7-/200869612244?pt=US_Nail_Care&hash=item2ec4c30ad4

i am dummy for any kind of more complicated nail art

Latest posts