Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Liz2012

So pretty! Maybe I'll be able to get one next time around.
Lovely haul Fuzzy, enjoy!
peace2.gif

elkaknits

not reading 6 pages.. I stopped popping benedryl so my hands are even worse mess than usual. I took off my polish yesterday cus I couldn't stand wearing polish when my hands look this bad. Usually I say if I polish them I will take better care of them but this is too much. :C

Dominique33

CC Péridot looks gorgeous on you ! I love your mani !

wavey.gif
Everyone !

Monsy : what a pretty fall mani, yes it will go with Mystère quad !

Medgal : bright and very pretty mani !

Honi

I am back! YAY! We have been without internet for around 10 days cause the last owner took the internet box power cable with him when he moved (When he obviously wasnt supposed to) and the mail managed to loose 2 power cables sent from the company, we gave up today and drove to get it instead.

I have some fun manis that I havent been able to post

MACina

th_welcomeback2.png
Honi
bouquet.gif

Loveeeeeeee your manis
eyelove.gif

I am back! YAY! We have been without internet for around 10 days cause the last owner took the internet box power cable with him when he moved (When he obviously wasnt supposed to) and the mail managed to loose 2 power cables sent from the company, we gave up today and drove to get it instead.

MRV

wavey.gif
Dominique!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Taboo looks awesome! What do you think of MUS polishes? I have never pick one up.

Honi

wavey.gif
Dominique!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Taboo looks awesome! What do you think of MUS polishes? I have never pick one up.
I was under the influence that they would suck as bad as the Mac polishes do (Never tried one I like) but I was extremely surprised. The mint was especially easy to apply (And mints usually streak).... Loved them to be quite honest!

Monsy

Thank you medgal so much, you are very kind!

MRV yes it is green with a lot of gray in it. Formula is great too! very creamy and two coats give full coverage. I love cream finish and opaque color

Medgal07

Exactly! I love this kind of color for fall
It will go nicely with chanel mystere quad!
iagree.gif
TOTALLY Monsy! I wore Chanel's Alchimie (Golden Khaki) with the Mystère quad several times last month. It went well with my pale khaki green maxi skirt. Love it! I have not yet worn my Chanel Mysterious NP because it's much darker than Alchimie, but I'm so looking forward to it.
pompom.gif

Monsy

I had my eye on Alchemie but did not buy it since I do not like chanel np formula or their brush. Lancome brush does magic for me, one stroke and I am done. And formula is great. Also I prefer cremes. Only Chanel np that I am absolutely crazy about is Black pearl. When I ran out I will buy it again. Should I get Graphite? Is it unique enough?

Medgal07

cheerleader.gif
Welcome back Honi. Geez---moving is stressful enough without the added issues of stolen wireless equipment, etc. Glad you're back in action again. Your manis are really lovely...great color choices!!!!

Honi

cheerleader.gif
Welcome back Honi. Geez---moving is stressful enough without the added issues of stolen wireless equipment, etc. Glad you're back in action again. Your manis are really lovely...great color choices!!!!
I know right! My man works in IT so internet is sort of a necessary evil here at home since he does some work from home :p Ah well, atleast It's up and running now!

Liz2012

Welcome back Honi!
wavey.gif
Beautiful manis as always :)

Dominique33

Thanks for sharing Honi, 3 very neat manis ! I didn't purchase Taboo but it's beautiful. The bright pink is to die for
eyelove.gif
, I don't think we have the brand here. The mint one is pretty too, very " summer days " np.

Latest posts