Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Corally

Me 3....no way :nope: Good to know that I am not the only one :grouphug:
You can't wear heels too? Sucks, right? I still have so many great pairs that I mourn over. I especially wanted the Chanel flats because I can't wear heels any longer and wanted a great chic pair of shoes that makes every outfit better - just like a great pair of heels does. Bag? Hm... I'd love to get a jacket instead. One of the classic Bouclé ones. Oh well, a girl can dream. I got the Bonne Etoile palette. Actually I was surprised that it's not a lot of MU in that haul, but mostly skincare. Well, it *was* France. And I've to mention that the dearest MACina made sure that I got the Chanel Kabuki in addition to the Les Beiges powder I got there! You're the BEST!
I can't even walk on 1cm 'heels' lol. :lol: So sad. :haha:

MRV

Quote:
I can't even walk on 1cm 'heels' lol.
lol.gif
So sad.
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

Forgot to post my mani earlier (I'm preparing for the new DLs...). This is EdM High Distinction and FF Eventide:

MACina

eyelove.gif
....MRV, I loveeeee your mani.Gorgeous
bigheart.gif

Quote:

Yep, I can wear about 2 inch ones sometimes at the office, but if it's more than 3 inches, I'm in trouble. I have had severe (non shoe related) back problems and have like never been on heels anyways, so I can rarely do it.

A Chanel jacket would be great - with jeans and those flats!

That's the palette I would go for too! It looks lovely.

girlhaha.gif

Forgot to post my mani earlier (I'm preparing for the new DLs...). This is EdM High Distinction and FF Eventide:

Anitacska

Gorgeous mani MRV!
eyelove.gif
I'd so love to do proper gradient manis if I had long(er) nails. Mine are in really terrible state!

Great haul Anneri!

I've picked up my 2 packages form the post office, but still no Lilypad Lacquers or Zoya Pixies.
ssad.gif
But at least I have these to drool over plus my new Guerlain Rouge Gs.
love.gif

I still haven't got around to taking pictures of the Primark polishes from yesterday, bear with me, I'm tidying and cleaning the house at the same time as sorting out my new purchases.
Quote:

Yep, I can wear about 2 inch ones sometimes at the office, but if it's more than 3 inches, I'm in trouble. I have had severe (non shoe related) back problems and have like never been on heels anyways, so I can rarely do it.

girlhaha.gif

Anitacska

And here's a couple of pictures of the mani I'm wearing (Topshop Solar, a pink to gold duochrome), I've decided to take pictures after all, because it is really pretty. Please ignore the state of my nails especially the middle finger...

Anneri

Quote:

girlhaha.gif

Wowza, MRV, that combo is GORGEOUS.
eyelove.gif

Yeah, I've wonky knees (arthritis), and while I *can* walk in heels, stairs are no fun then, and the next day is hell on earth. I will wear heels at my wedding, tho!

MACina

lol.gif
...awesome!
greengrin.gif
Love those movies. I want some minions at my wedding for sure!

Wowza, MRV, that combo is GORGEOUS.
eyelove.gif

Yeah, I've wonky knees (arthritis), and while I *can* walk in heels, stairs are no fun then, and the next day is hell on earth. I will wear heels at my wedding, tho!

Anitacska

Here are the Primark polishes with the caviar beads. The polishes aren't anything special, except for the pearly white one (it has pink duochrome), but the caviar beads are so pretty. They were priced at £2.50 each, but one only cost £1 for some reason. I also got a set of glitter from Topshop just for fun.

jennyap

Hi lovely ladies. Wow I've been away so long. I've been trying to stay away from Specktra a bit just to stop myself spending so much - can't say it's really worked too well! - plus been super busy and with the weather as well I've really slowed down changing my NP.

That said, I am now going to spam the thread with loads of photos
girlhaha.gif
including a rare sighting of my toes. Looks like there are at least a couple of manis I didn't even take pics of too.

Just some of my hauls (eek!):

I'm not even going to attempt to comment on all the amazing manis and hauls since I was here last. I'll try catch up with everyone's news tomorrow!

Hope you are all ok, I missed my NP girls
kissy.gif

CartoonChic

My, oh my. It's looking like a NPA reunion today! Welcome back everybody.
wavey.gif

Naughty, I'm sending my prayers and well wishes your way. I hope you're reunited with Prince very, very soon.

Sorry I missed your birthday, Anneri. Looks like you had a fabulous time.

I'm drooling over everyone's hauls and manis.
th_drool.gif

Thanks for my Peridot mani compliments. I topped a couple of accent nails with Takko Get Lucky.
eyelove.gif
I took a pic somewhere. I'll have to post it and a bunch of other pics I haven't gotten around to posting. I got a shipping notice for my Enchanted Little Fishy, and the discontinued Picture Polishes I ordered last week were delivered today. I also hauled today from Llarowe's Picture Polish restock and the CrowsToes restock this past Friday. I'm wearing CrowsToes Shoot the Butterfly now with A England Camelot. It's very pretty. You should definitely get it kimibos.

CrowsToes

• Bone Daddy
  • Bunny Slope/Angel Paint
  • Heartshaped Box of Horses#@t
  • Minion
  • Me and This Army
  • Tiki Torch

Picture Polish

• Electric Dream
  • Freya's Cats
  • Lagoon
  • Shy Violet
  • White Wedding
  • Mallard

I can't wait for the upcoming Llarowe Enchanted restock. It'll be my chance to get the Beatles collection at an affordable price. Plus Seven Nation Army is the only polish I didn't get from Enchanted's last big restock. I also want to get a few Emily de Mollys tomorrow. I have most of the glitters I want. Now I'm looking at the holos. I can't remember who posted the beautiful Amazonia mani and MRV's High Distinction mani are making me want to try them. How are the Emily de Molly holos? Are they worth getting?

Naughtyp

Hey ladies, I got some damamge to report lol. Today I ordered the new picture polish collab shades. Lagoon was sold out already, but I got the other three : Electric Dream, Shy Violet and Freya's Cats
001_unsure.gif

Yesterday I went to Sephora to get something so I could get my Rouge Kit. I got Nars Galathee and Marc Jacobs Oui! and Sephora OPI Im with Brad ( looks just like Orly Smolder!! but I liked the name...made me think of Brad Pitt lol ).

Went to Ulta last Thursday and I got Alcatraz Rocks and Orly Pixie Power ( from the surreal collection for 4.99! lol ) it was the only one out from the Surreal Collection, but I spotted it instantly! I also got the pink Maybelline spotted polish. Hoping that I can score some enchanted from llarowe this week! Chelsea posted August 2013 on IG, ita nice slate blu holo.
I think that's it.....oh ya I also got Dior Princess last week at Sephora, I now have that whole collection, finally lol
I think that's it...lol

CartoonChic

Hey ladies, I got some damamge to report lol. Today I ordered the new picture polish collab shades. Lagoon was sold out already, but I got the other three : Electric Dream, Shy Violet and Freya's Cats
001_unsure.gif

Yesterday I went to Sephora to get something so I could get my Rouge Kit. I got Nars Galathee and Marc Jacobs Oui! and Sephora OPI Im with Brad ( looks just like Orly Smolder!! but I liked the name...made me think of Brad Pitt lol ).

Went to Ulta last Thursday and I got Alcatraz Rocks and Orly Pixie Power ( from the surreal collection for 4.99! lol ) it was the only one out from the Surreal Collection, but I spotted it instantly! I also got the pink Maybelline spotted polish. Hoping that I can score some enchanted from llarowe this week! Chelsea posted August 2013 on IG, ita nice slate blu holo.
I think that's it.....oh ya I also got Dior Princess last week at Sephora, I now have that whole collection, finally lol
I think that's it...lol
Oh, I see it. Yup. Need August 2013. Did you get a Little Fishy shipping notice? I'm thinking you'll get it faster since you're in CA. Love the haul, by the way.

Naughtyp

My, oh my. It's looking like a NPA reunion today! Welcome back everybody.
wavey.gif

Naughty, I'm sending my prayers and well wishes your way. I hope you're reunited with Prince very, very soon.

Sorry I missed your birthday, Anneri. Looks like you had a fabulous time.

I'm drooling over everyone's hauls and manis.
th_drool.gif

Thanks for my Peridot mani compliments. I topped a couple of accent nails with Takko Get Lucky.
eyelove.gif
I took a pic somewhere. I'll have to post it and a bunch of other pics I haven't gotten around to posting. I got a shipping notice for my Enchanted Little Fishy, and the discontinued Picture Polishes I ordered last week were delivered today. I also hauled today from Llarowe's Picture Polish restock and the CrowsToes restock this past Friday. I'm wearing CrowsToes Shoot the Butterfly now with A England Camelot. It's very pretty. You should definitely get it kimibos.

CrowsToes

• Bone Daddy
  • Bunny Slope/Angel Paint
  • Heartshaped Box of Horses#@t
  • Minion
  • Me and This Army
  • Tiki Torch

Picture Polish

• Electric Dream
  • Freya's Cats
  • Lagoon
  • Shy Violet
  • White Wedding
  • Mallard

I can't wait for the upcoming Llarowe Enchanted restock. It'll be my chance to get the Beatles collection at an affordable price. Plus Seven Nation Army is the only polish I didn't get from Enchanted's last big restock. I also want to get a few Emily de Mollys tomorrow. I have most of the glitters I want. Now I'm looking at the holos. I can't remember who posted the beautiful Amazonia mani and MRV's High Distinction mani are making me want to try them. How are the Emily de Molly holos? Are they worth getting?
bigheart.gif
thank you CC
Amazing haul as usual, I knew you were on top of the restocks lol! I also want mallard and white wedding, but had to wait. I want some enchanteds!!

MACina

Hallo Jenny
wavey.gif

Thank you for sharing these lovely manis....all of them are sooooo pretty
eyelove.gif

Hi lovely ladies. Wow I've been away so long. I've been trying to stay away from Specktra a bit just to stop myself spending so much - can't say it's really worked too well! - plus been super busy and with the weather as well I've really slowed down changing my NP.

That said, I am now going to spam the thread with loads of photos
girlhaha.gif
including a rare sighting of my toes. Looks like there are at least a couple of manis I didn't even take pics of too.

Just some of my hauls (eek!):

I'm not even going to attempt to comment on all the amazing manis and hauls since I was here last. I'll try catch up with everyone's news tomorrow!

Hope you are all ok, I missed my NP girls
kissy.gif

MACina

thud.gif
.....whoa, they do all look awesome
heart.gif

Enjoy
flower.gif

Here are the Primark polishes with the caviar beads. The polishes aren't anything special, except for the pearly white one (it has pink duochrome), but the caviar beads are so pretty. They were priced at £2.50 each, but one only cost £1 for some reason. I also got a set of glitter from Topshop just for fun.

Anneri

Hi Jenny!
wavey.gif
Welcome back! Awesome manis! I especially like the Color Clubs.

Hi CC! No worries!
th_hug.gif
I've decide to channel my inner Medgal and have a birthday week (or two). So you're technically not late!

Here's my current mani, a Dior Diablotine dupe:

It's much more pink irl and I'm not sure about it.

MRV

Quote:
Hi Jenny!
wavey.gif
Welcome back! Awesome manis! I especially like the Color Clubs.

Hi CC! No worries!
th_hug.gif
I've decide to channel my inner Medgal and have a birthday week (or two). So you're technically not late!

Here's my current mani, a Dior Diablotine dupe:

It's much more pink irl and I'm not sure about it.
icon_eek.gif
Don't you like it?

Anneri

It's much more pink IRL and I feel like a clown wearing it. Don't know why, it's just not my colour I assume!