Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anneri

BTW I wanted to share my christmas mani with you guys along with my favorite christmas gift. The polish is Zoya - Kristen and the bf proposed today!!!

Congrats hun!!!!
grouphug2.gif

All the best to you and your husband to be!

Gorgeous ring, and your mani matches it beautifully!

Medgal07

BTW I wanted to share my christmas mani with you guys along with my favorite christmas gift. The polish is Zoya - Kristen and the bf proposed today!!!

Awww Honey on Boost I am beyond happy for you! Your nails look beautiful and your diamond is just gorgeous. Wishing you much happiness!
congrat.gif
yahoo.gif

Medgal07

BL Knees Up with BL Thames on pinky and pointer fingers to accent, plus BL Frilly Knickers layered over each nail.
Enjoy your goodies as well!
Great haul and very creative Christmas mani. I need to get with the program. I feel like I'm behind in everything. Perhaps I can get caught up now that I'm not as busy with holiday activities. I don't seem to have my usual energy...feel like I'm doing everything in slow mo! I was a bad girl on Christmas Eve... oh and it's all your fault! Picked up a couple of Chanel polishes, one of which is from the Spring 2013 collex. I also picked up a Chanel lippie and the illuminator, also from the Spring collex. I then hopped over to the MAC web site & got several things from Apres Chic. I haven't even opened my brushes from Making Pretty!! I'm way to enthralled with nail polish right now.
girlhaha.gif

My Christmas mani was BL's Jack the Lad--such a pretty green w/shimmer & not glitter.

MRV

Besides the BL Spring Collection, which NP collections are coming out in January? Is anyone up to date?

BuickMackane

Great haul and very creative Christmas mani. I need to get with the program. I feel like I'm behind in everything. Perhaps I can get caught up now that I'm not as busy with holiday activities. I don't seem to have my usual energy...feel like I'm doing everything in slow mo! I was a bad girl on Christmas Eve... oh and it's all your fault! Picked up a couple of Chanel polishes, one of which is from the Spring 2013 collex. I also picked up a Chanel lippie and the illuminator, also from the Spring collex. I then hopped over to the MAC web site & got several things from Apres Chic. I haven't even opened my brushes from Making Pretty!! I'm way to enthralled with nail polish right now.
girlhaha.gif

My Christmas mani was BL's Jack the Lad--such a pretty green w/shimmer & not glitter.
You've been anything but slow mo on Christmas eve
greengrin.gif

Nice haul. I'm surprised the Chanel spring stuff is already out. I've been drooling over the illuminator since I saw the promo pics. I'm going to snap it up as soon as it's released here. Hopefully my local store will have it.

re: Christmas mani - great choice!

kimibos

no BL spring collection at beauty.com. i almosts get the mint and purple ones at their website but no free shipping
smash.gif

i guess im going to wait as i should.

OFF TOPIC!!! im soo dissapointed with lush online. everything is sold out from the buy 1 get 1 sale, and i tried the uk with their 50%off sale and they want to charge me 35 pounds for shipping that is coming in jan 22nd. instead of the 7 pound shipping they always have to the states. greedy people.
ohboy.gif
i got some stuff from my store in the morning but they didnt have alot.

i was also going to get some philosophy showers gels in their sale, but i stopped myself i have like 8 now and 2 coming in the mail. anyone else addicted to these??

CartoonChic

girlhaha.gif

Lol, I'll take the blame. You're going to love the Chanel Highlighter. Jack the Lad is a great mani. I was trying to decide between that one or Thames. I went with Thames because it has a metallic finish like Knees Up. Thames has a watery consistency, though. I had to use three coats to get it to look even.

You're not moving slow. You're moving really fast, and all of us are slow. We're trying to keep up with you.
girlhaha.gif

CartoonChic

no BL spring collection at beauty.com. i almosts get the mint and purple ones at their website but no free shipping
smash.gif

OFF TOPIC!!! im soo dissapointed with lush online. everything is sold out from the buy 1 get 1 sale, and i tried the uk with their 50%off sale and they want to charge me 35 pounds for shipping that is coming in jan 22nd. instead of the 7 pound shipping they always have to the states. greedy people.
ohboy.gif

i was also going to get some philosophy showers gels in their sale, but i stopped myself i have like 8 now and 2 coming in the mail. anyone else addicted to these??
It looks like BL has a price increase too. Boo!

BuickMackane

smash.gif

ohboy.gif

It's early days yet, they'll probably have free shipping sooner or later
flower.gif

re: Lush - I love their Lemony Flutter cuticle cream! I haven't tried any of their other products but LF is by far the best cuticle cream I used. It's also great for elbows (I tend to prop my elbows on the desk when I'm working so they get all red and gross unless I keep them well moisturised). I hope you'll be able to get your hands on the things you want at a Lush store.

re: Holiday mani - I've been wearing OPI The Show Must Go On for the last couple of days and I'm going to change to OPI Merry Midnight in a bit. I haven't worn it for a very looooong time. I hope I'll like it as much as I used to. Is it me or have OPI's winter collections lost their wow factor in the last two years?

VampyCouture

smash.gif

ohboy.gif

My experience with Lush is always like this!! My nearest store is pretty far and they are one of the only stores I shop at that doesn't offer Free Shipping with a certain amount of purchase which deters me, because I only use 3-4 of their products and paying $7 shipping if I run out of one thing is ridiculous!

kimibos

My experience with Lush is always like this!! My nearest store is pretty far and they are one of the only stores I shop at that doesn't offer Free Shipping with a certain amount of purchase which deters me, because I only use 3-4 of their products and paying $7 shipping if I run out of one thing is ridiculous!
yes i hate that they dont have free shipping, i wouldnt mind paying the 7-10 pounds but 36 thats insane. i went to my store and got some soap and showers gels so im all set until their next sale. i watched some youtube videos and im gonna try to make bath bombs. we'll see how that goes.
girlhaha.gif

VampyCouture

yes i hate that they dont have free shipping, i wouldnt mind paying the 7-10 pounds but 36 thats insane. i went to my store and got some soap and showers gels so im all set until their next sale. i watched some youtube videos and im gonna try to make bath bombs. we'll see how that goes.
girlhaha.gif
Oooh
eyelove.gif
Yes, let me know how it goes! :)

MRV

Just got these babies today:

My iPhone does not seem to love the blues of Cameo and Noble (from left), so the colours are not really accurate. I have never had anything like Cameo. Excited to wear these next year!

Also, I got today my first ballz... The Pucci one was on sale (more blue..). I actually wanted to find it on sale
amuse.gif
but there was nothing else makeupwise
th_stormy.gif

Latest posts