Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

I got Shambolic and Scuppered in the Sparkle Set for 39,90€ and am very happy about it. Application was a breeze with JtL, wonderful experience after NMWK, which is just horrible on its own and has to be layered to be loved by me.

I saw this intrigueing review today btw: UD makes us Naked n/p! http://makeupmagpie.blogspot.de/2012/12/shopping-swatch-urban-decay-naked.html

I'm also happy that Temptalia features a lot of indie n/p companies recently. I've got loads of the usual suspects, polish-wise, but have still to stray into indie-land, so I'm happy to see some reviews.
i love the Ud naked ones!!!

Liz2012

I got Shambolic and Scuppered in the Sparkle Set for 39,90€ and am very happy about it. Application was a breeze with JtL, wonderful experience after NMWK, which is just horrible on its own and has to be layered to be loved by me.

I saw this intrigueing review today btw: UD makes us Naked n/p! http://makeupmagpie.blogspot.de/2012/12/shopping-swatch-urban-decay-naked.html

I'm also happy that Temptalia features a lot of indie n/p companies recently. I've got loads of the usual suspects, polish-wise, but have still to stray into indie-land, so I'm happy to see some reviews.
I'm also really happy about that :) As you probably already know she recently reviewed two Hare Polish polishes ( http://www.temptalia.com/category/brands/hare-polish ), i'm quite interested in giving the brand a try and will be ordering a few polishes after the holidays.

And enjoy your BL holiday set, i'm really glad you got the polishes now you truly wanted
smiles.gif

kimibos

Nordstrom
*Purchase two Nail Colors, Lacquers or Polishes from Deborah Lippmann, butter LONDON, THE NEW BLACK or Nordstrom and receive a third polish from the same brand FREE. Simply add three individual polishes from the same brand to your Shopping Bag. (Sets by THE NEW BLACK are also eligible; add three separate sets by THE NEW BLACK to your Shopping Bag to qualify.) At Checkout, the amount of the lowest-priced polish will be deducted.

Online and in store for a limited time. In-store offer valid December 29 & 30, 2012. Online offer ends at 11am PST, December 31, 2012. Offer good on selected Deborah Lippmann, butter LONDON, THE NEW BLACK and Nordstrom nail polishes only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift can only be shipped to the same destination as your order and cannot be shipped to PO boxes, military APO/FPO or international addresses.

they have the new shades but they ship on 1/18 and if i add 3 to the cart i dont get a free one
ohboy.gif

IT WORKS WITH THE NEW SHADES!! I GOT FRUIT MACHINE
FIVER
MOLLY CODDLED FOR FREE

theyll ship next month on the 18th. late but cheap

Naughtyp

oh sorry darling. maybe they have another sale by then. i think that they do those polish ones alot.
hope so! lol i the meantime i will get to see ur swatches before i will have any $$ lol. as of right now i am on a no buy for archies cuz im buying everything! lol

CartoonChic

My Chanel polishes from Neiman Marcus finally arrived today. They were supposed to be delivered by the 24th with their rush shipping code. I don't know what happened with that. But I'm very happy that I did receive Diabolic! It wasn't a fluke!

nanaparty.gif

The other Chanel polishes are very pretty too. I was also at Ulta today and did some nail polish browsing. I checked out some Butter London colors in person. I didn't realize Dodgy Barnett is silver. It looks different online. I looked at Tea With The Queen because of kimibos and now I want it. It looks like it would be a pretty nude on me. I still want to get all of the other colors on my list after seeing them in person. I also browsed the China Glaze and Essie polish section. Essie is so pretty! It looks like they specialize in soft creme colors. I'm definitely going to start buying some. But I was good and left the store without getting anything.

CartoonChic

Nordstrom
*Purchase two Nail Colors, Lacquers or Polishes from Deborah Lippmann, butter LONDON, THE NEW BLACK or Nordstrom and receive a third polish from the same brand FREE. Simply add three individual polishes from the same brand to your Shopping Bag. (Sets by THE NEW BLACK are also eligible; add three separate sets by THE NEW BLACK to your Shopping Bag to qualify.) At Checkout, the amount of the lowest-priced polish will be deducted.

Online and in store for a limited time. In-store offer valid December 29 & 30, 2012. Online offer ends at 11am PST, December 31, 2012. Offer good on selected Deborah Lippmann, butter LONDON, THE NEW BLACK and Nordstrom nail polishes only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift can only be shipped to the same destination as your order and cannot be shipped to PO boxes, military APO/FPO or international addresses.

they have the new shades but they ship on 1/18 and if i add 3 to the cart i dont get a free one
ohboy.gif

IT WORKS WITH THE NEW SHADES!! I GOT FRUIT MACHINE
FIVER
MOLLY CODDLED FOR FREE

theyll ship next month on the 18th. late but cheap
Oh. No.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Do we know a release date for CG Avantgarden? I want to order them NOW.
girlhaha.gif

edit: ok, Google says February.
sigh.gif

BuickMackane

CartoonChic

ohboy.gif
Another sort of unplanned polish haul. I was waiting for Nordstrom to have another buy 2/get 1 sale. I just wasn't expecting it to happen again so soon. I didn't get any of the new spring shades because I'm trying to knock older colors off my list. I know the new colors will be around later.

Butter London

• Stag Do
  • Billy No Mates
  • Lady Muck

Lippmann Polishes

• Candy Shop
  • Let's Go Crazy
  • Ruby Red Slippers
  • Stairway to Heaven

I got the Lippmann polishes from HSN.com using the code for $10 off. It works when you check out as a guest. Not sure if those orders will be canceled since I used the code more than once. I placed 4 different orders for each polish, but I had to try at $10 off. The total is less than Nordstrom's buy 2/get 1 deal.