Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

BuickMackane

Yay!
pompom.gif

The 3rd one's Milf, right?

Medgal07

Here's a pic of my Christmas mani. It really sparkles in the light. ( But not as much as honey on boost's ring!
girlhaha.gif
)

Oh how pretty. I like that you experiment---and you're daring and come up with a creative mani that actually looks good. I am a complete nerd. My idea of daring is changing my nail polish color twice in one day.
girlhaha.gif

kimibos

cameo is beautiful!! i need noble and milf now. cool that you got the pucci balls on sale. the blue tin is cute. and the top with the pucci print
eyelove.gif

kimibos

Oh how pretty. I like that you experiment---and you're daring and come up with a creative mani that actually looks good. I am a complete nerd. My idea of daring is changing my nail polish color twice in one day.
girlhaha.gif
i dont think you are alone. i love nail polishes but i usually go with cremes only. i dont do glitter or nail art. it looks fun but i dont think i could do it that good. so i never experiment like you. thumbs up for cartoonchic!!

Medgal07

- BPM
I also got these two:
- Holy Grail (the new version) - A-England
- Attitude - Picture Polish

KellieGonzo has tons of BB Couture swatches in her blog: http://www.kelliegonzo.com/search/label/bb couture

Congratulations!
flower.gif

I can't decide which one's more awesome - the mani or the ring
lol.gif

Happy holidays backatcha!
drinks.gif

You've been anything but slow mo on Christmas eve
greengrin.gif

Nice haul. I'm surprised the Chanel spring stuff is already out. I've been drooling over the illuminator since I saw the promo pics. I'm going to snap it up as soon as it's released here. Hopefully my local store will have it.

re: Christmas mani - great choice!
The Chanel spring collection is at Nordstrom. When you look under the nail polishes, the description box indicates the polishes included in the collection. Likewise, the spring collection lipsticks are included with the regular offering and the description box identifies those in the collection. It seems a bit cumbersome to have it that way---you have to search for it. The Chanel web site has it under the 'Collections' category.

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/SPRING-2013-COLLECTION-136806

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/chanel-poudre-signee-de-chanel-illuminating-powder/3426615?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

MRV

cameo is beautiful!! i need noble and milf now. cool that you got the pucci balls on sale. the blue tin is cute. and the top with the pucci print
eyelove.gif
Yes, you do! - I'm happy I got it finally. I had my eye on it last summer already. The scent is rather powderful though, but I suppose it will disappear once on the face.

Medgal07

i dont think you are alone. i love nail polishes but i usually go with cremes only. i dont do glitter or nail art. it looks fun but i dont think i could do it that good. so i never experiment like you. thumbs up for cartoonchic!!
friends.gif
Good to know kimibos! I was feeling like an odd ball. I just started wearing glitter polishes but I have NEVER worn nail art. I love it on other people!!! Maybe someday I'll crawl out of that box too!
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

I'm not much of a nail art fan either. I like to do accent nails, ombres and skittles but that's as far as it goes. Oh, and there's the crackle polish once in a blue moon (again used mostly on the accent nail). I bought lots of dotting tools, decals/stickers/rhinestones and stamping kits when I first got into the whole nail craze but I lost interest very quickly. Thing is, there are such beautiful polishes out there they don't really need any nail art
pompom.gif

kimibos

i love them all. even tea with the queen i think that im going to do them again with the essie ridge filler for a more opache color with that one.

*next week, ill wear artful dodger, scuppered, stag do. i wonder when beauty.com is going to get the new bl spring ones. i want the purple and mint ones now. i may email them.

kimibos

Your nails are looking amazing as ever!
cheerleader.gif

How many coats did Knackered need? It was one of the sheer ones IIRC.

And which one do you like most?
thanks!
encore.gif
i did 3 coats with knackered, its sheer but i dont mind, the color is soo original to me, i luv it. favorites: im between knackered and slapper, which is really bright.

Liz2012

I received my package too this week, really happy with my new polishes and the rest also of course
pompom.gif
And you were right about their blushes, so pigmented and really a pleasure to use
eyelove.gif
Definitely will be getting more of them when i order my Raindrops nail polish in february :)

MRV

I received my package too this week, really happy with my new polishes and the rest also of course
pompom.gif
And you were right about their blushes, so pigmented and really a pleasure to use
eyelove.gif
Definitely will be getting more of them when i order my Raindrops nail polish in february :)
YAY
pompom.gif
!

MACina

kimibos....I looooooooooove Knackered and Slapper
eyelove.gif

I just returned from my local dm and they finally had the new Catrice Collection out and were already sold out of
nearly all shades
icon_eek.gif

I was lucky and got the last of each one I wanted to have
pompom.gif

Little Miss Sunshine has a pretty shimmer whereas the other two have a cream finish.

Anneri

Today's polish day! I finally got my holiday LE BLs. I already did a mani with Jack the Lad - such a great green! Love!

BuickMackane

kimibos....I looooooooooove Knackered and Slapper
eyelove.gif

I just returned from my local dm and they finally had the new Catrice Collection out and were already sold out of
nearly all shades
icon_eek.gif

I was lucky and got the last of each one I wanted to have
pompom.gif

Little Miss Sunshine has a pretty shimmer whereas the other two have a cream finish.

Oooh, they look nice! I've never used any other products by Catrice but they sure know how to make a good NP. I'm also quite impressed by the Essence Colour&Go range. Cheap as chips, some great colours and not at all bad quality
cheerleader.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri

Today's polish day! I finally got my holiday LE BLs. I already did a mani with Jack the Lad - such a great green! Love!

Yay! What else was in your haul? I was initially quite worried JtL might be too chose to ChG Winter Holly or Picture Polish Krptonite but I was relieved to see it is nothing like them.

Bonus: Removal is fairly easy
th_DANCE.gif

Anneri

I got Shambolic and Scuppered in the Sparkle Set for 39,90€ and am very happy about it. Application was a breeze with JtL, wonderful experience after NMWK, which is just horrible on its own and has to be layered to be loved by me.

I saw this intrigueing review today btw: UD makes us Naked n/p! http://makeupmagpie.blogspot.de/2012/12/shopping-swatch-urban-decay-naked.html

I'm also happy that Temptalia features a lot of indie n/p companies recently. I've got loads of the usual suspects, polish-wise, but have still to stray into indie-land, so I'm happy to see some reviews.