Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

Does it dry quicker than SH Insta Dry? Nicole by OPI is not widely available here (nor is OPI) - I've just seen a few polishes in random shops. And I've never seen their Drying Drops. Are they better than the regular OPI Drying Drops? I know they're available here.
It's likely we're talking about the same thing----rounded small bottle with a dropper applicator?

Medgal07

I love that shade of blue. It really looks good on you!
Nubar's Boyfriend Jeans - part of their cheeky little release where they duped the entire Chanel Jeans collection. Bad Nubar! This one's super close to Blue Boy, but I think has a touch more grey to it. Nothing a normal person would notice though
lol.gif

On the ring finger I have one coat of Nubar 2010. The flakes are pretty small and the camera couldn't really capture them (I know, I know. Bad workman blames his tools
tong.gif
). My cuticles are still not in super shape but Lemony Flutter's helped a lot.

Naughtyp

First time coming to the Nail polish discussion board!! I just found this while searching for Archie's girls pictures: http://www.averysweetblog.com/2013/01/opi-urban-decay-oz-great-and-powerful.html. I'm excited to see how these look on the nail.
Check out the blog Swatch and Learn. she said she posted a review.....went and swatched some np at Urban Outfitters ( Im going back to get the green and silver holos) lots of DL wannabe's that im probably going to get lol.
I opened all the BL testers at nordstroms,i really love Fruit Machine! and Kerfluffle.....and fiver. They were out of Jasper, and Molly Coddles is really pretty too.
I got some more np this week lol i cant even remember. My mom got me Revlons Heavenly (dupe for Stairway to Heaven), and I found OPI's Rumples Wiggin from the shrek collection! i looked all over and finally found it, i was so happy! oh and a gray Revelon, so i can see if i like it on me. That way i can purchase the dior one lol . This one is called Hazy and it was 75% off...
Havent got a shipment for my Zoyas yet =( i want my goodies!!! from A england too!

Medgal07

Check out the blog Swatch and Learn. she said she posted a review.....went and swatched some np at Urban Outfitters ( Im going back to get the green and silver holos) lots of DL wannabe's that im probably going to get lol.
I opened all the BL testers at nordstroms,i really love Fruit Machine! and Kerfluffle.....and fiver. They were out of Jasper, and Molly Coddles is really pretty too.
I got some more np this week lol i cant even remember. My mom got me Revlons Heavenly (dupe for Stairway to Heaven), and I found OPI's Rumples Wiggin from the shrek collection! i looked all over and finally found it, i was so happy! oh and a gray Revelon, so i can see if i like it on me. That way i can purchase the dior one lol . This one is called Hazy and it was 75% off...
Havent got a shipment for my Zoyas yet =( i want my goodies!!! from A england too!
Yay Naughtyp! Nice selections there. My BL Fiver & Fruit Machine will arrive on Friday, and I just got a shipping notice for Jasper but no ship date. I may need to go back and look at the others that you mentioned because I merely saw computer swatches.

MRV

Time for glitter! I have some (okay, many) polishes that have been waiting for their turn, and this is Ray-diant from CG Prismatic. It is actually a light greenish shade.

PS My A England order shipped yesterday!
fluffy.gif

MRV

OZ swatches!

http://www.chitchatnails.com/2013/01/17/opi-disneys-oz-soft-shade-swatches/

Anneri

My mani today. I used the white Essence from the Snow Jam collection we talked about recently. I didn't care for it alone, so I layered OPI Last Friday Night over it. It's snowing today so I wasn't able to catch the awesome blue shimmer in it. But fits for a snowy day!

BuickMackane

My mani today. I used the white Essence from the Snow Jam collection we talked about recently. I didn't care for it alone, so I layered OPI Last Friday Night over it. It's snowing today so I wasn't able to catch the awesome blue shimmer in it. But fits for a snowy day!
It looks so delicate and pretty! I think it would also work layered over a white base.

Corally

Time for glitter! I have some (okay, many) polishes that have been waiting for their turn, and this is Ray-diant from CG Prismatic. It is actually a light greenish shade.   PS My A England order shipped yesterday! :fluffy:
It's so pretty! I ordered it last week so can't wait. :cloud9:

MACina

That one looks stunning
eyelove.gif

MRV

I learned today that I need to check out local blogs. Stumbled on one that told me about a local webshop where I found DL Sweet Dreams for €19,78 (odd price) and no shipping costs!
th_sign_woot.gif
This is my first time ever to buy cosmetics from a webshop in my own country!

They have some other DL polishes, too, but I'm just wondering which glitters I want to get. I don't care much for those with a clear base. I already have Across the Universe, Bad Romance, and Mermaid's Dream.

honey on boost

I really like this combo!

kimibos

Pefect for a snow day!!

BuickMackane

I learned today that I need to check out local blogs. Stumbled on one that told me about a local webshop where I found DL Sweet Dreams for €19,78 (odd price) and no shipping costs!
th_sign_woot.gif
This is my first time ever to buy cosmetics from a webshop in my own country!

They have some other DL polishes, too, but I'm just wondering which glitters I want to get. I don't care much for those with a clear base. I already have Across the Universe, Bad Romance, and Mermaid's Dream.
That's brilliant! Do they ship to Europe too? /greedy mode

Candy Shop, Forget You, Let's Go Crazy, Ruby Red Slippers and Cleopatra in NY are all pretty awesome. And they're as unclassy (is that even a word? lol) as it gets. Well, except for Ruby Red Slippers. Razzle Dazzle is very beautiful too
heart.gif

CartoonChic

Do you wait the obligatory one minute before applying the drying drops? I polish my nails just before sleep and since using the OPI drying drops I have NEVER had marks of any kind. I just don't put much faith in the base and top coat in terms of prolonging the life of my manicure.
ohboy.gif
I do wait the required minute. There's just something about the Beauty Secrets top coat that takes a while to dry even with the drying drops. I haven't made it to Ulta yet. I've been trying to catch up on some work. I'm going to be on and off the boards until I catch up. But I could no longer wait for a new a top coat and polished my nails anyway without one. I'm wearing Chanel Graphite now.

I'm not worried about my manicure wearing away because I'll be changing polishes more frequently. I decided to count all of the polishes I haven't worn yet...
I have about 140 untrieds.
wtff.gif
wacko.gif
thud.gif

CartoonChic

Thank you all for the compliments on the koh mani
blush-anim-cl.gif

Love that shade of blue! Blue boy was my favorite out of the collection and it's VERY close.
I normally use Seche Vite but lately I've been using butter london top coat. After a few uses I notice that it gets thick like Seche Vite. I'm going to add some seche restore to see what happens.
TY! Yeah they are a little pricey but I love the formula, bottle and the boxes are adorable!! When I bought them she tried to give them to me without a box I was like nonono I want my box!!
lol! They are awesome :x
I would love to do a green March.. I have sooo many!
Ugh, really? I think you just saved me an experiment. I'll probably just get the Posche and Lippmann top coats then.

Medgal07

I love this so much! Snow or no snow it's just a whole bunch of loveliness!!
bouquet.gif