Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Anitacska

Glad DD sorted you out a replacement, that's the CS you hope for.
I am around the 2000 mark on polishes... that tells me I have enough, so why am I so annoyed I can't afford to order from RC and Indigo Bananas???
Total Mystery is stunning.

Yes, I was very pleased with how she handled it. She even sent it here (because I accidentally put my UK address in when I ordered that polish, but she did actually change it to the Stackry one and refunded me the UK shipping, but the original e-mail still shows that address) and it arrived yesterday.
I hear you. I'm forever looking at new releases and itching to buy all the new polishes, even though I've only used a quarter of my polishes (so that's 3300 untrieds for you).

Thank you. I really like Color Club polishes, other than one that's faded totally, I've not had any issues with them.
OMG naked nails!!!! Awful... Mine are dreadful, when I strip them I can't wait to cover them up again!
Your Ozotic mani is lovely (very me ha ha!). Not so taken with the second one, really pretty but not my kind of colour usually.
4 isn't too bad... I do fancy a few of the new Glams too, something else that will have to wait. I tried to look at the FF sale last night, looked like her site was crashing though, I couldn't navigate at all. But the sale wasn't too appealing anyway and I'm broke! Not fussed on her new ones either at the moment, maybe they'll be more appealing later on, it does sometimes happen like that!
Those Tonics do look very nice...

Haha, mine weren't too bad, especially once I took off the fake nail, just a bit yellow and a bit peely.

Thank you. I liked my light pink mani too, the Vapid had a lovely gold sheen to it.

I passed on the Glams. I really only wanted the Ursula one (Facebook group exclusive), but wasn't going to pay $6 shipping for just that. I like a good few of the Grease polishes and the Lilo & Stitch ones too, but I just can't keep buying them all. I find it mildly annoying now that she comes out with 10-12-15 new polishes every month. Who can keep up with that?

I also passed on the FF sale, there really wasn't anything I wanted.
I have my last two manis to show:
Potion Polish Costume Party:
View attachment 58110 View attachment 58111

KBShimmer Shade Shifter:
View attachment 58112

Pretty manis! Aah, you can't beat a multichrome, can you?
On that note, have you seen the new CrowsToes multichromes? They will come in 4 different finishes too! Gorgeous!
Everybody's nails look so pretty! My current mani was picked out by the husband Emily de Molly's Over the Edge. It looks mauve or cinnamon in some lights but it is a beautiful red View attachment 58113 View attachment 58114 View attachment 58115

Pretty mani, thanks for sharing! Over the Edge is one of my untrieds. I love Emily de Molly polishes, one of my most favourite brands.

Anitacska

I'm so happy we're back, I was getting worried about the site being down for so long! I wanted to post a few manis a couple of days ago and then the website was down. Anyway, here they are now.

First one is Il Etait Un Vernis Mint to Be Yours with Color Club Holiday Splendor (2011 untried) with creepy mermaid and underwater castle decals plus stamping. Despite the weird mermaid I was quite pleased with this mani.

View attachment 58210 View attachment 58211 View attachment 58212

Second mani is Femme Fatale Twilight Sorcery. This is one of my oldest FF thermals and luckily still works. It also has a lovely shimmer and is such a gorgeous colour, especially when cold. I'm going to try and wear as many thermals this winter as I can.

20170113_091734.jpg 20170113_091801.jpg 20170113_091908.jpg View attachment 58216

Third mani is Lilypad Lacquer Grape Cider with Lilypad Lacquer Gold

20170115_114252.jpg 20170115_114341.jpg

And finally, my current mani, two 2011 untrieds (I only have 3 left!) No 7 Glitter Bomb with Mavala Glitter Purple. I stamped with Models Own Chrome Pink.

20170117_095339.jpg View attachment 58220

I haven't got any new polishes to show, although I have placed a few orders (Emily de Molly, Femme Fatale exclusives from Nailland, a few bits and bobs from Rainbow Connection), they're either going to Stackry or not arrived yet.

MyMallBox have now decided that despite acquiring the licence to ship dangerous goods, they still won't ship nail polish, but are willing to post what's in there out. I asked a Facebook friend to have them sent to hers and it's only cost $4.24 US ground shipping, so that's not too bad. It's 13 bottles, including some minis, so the internationally shipping shouldn't be too bad either. Then I won't bother with MMB again since they won't ship nail polish anyway and I don't buy much else from the US.

As well as trying to go through my thermals and old untrieds, I've also decided to wear those polishes I've had for a while and always think "I must wear this soon", the really pretty ones, like Crows Toes Indian Summer, EP I'm Kind of a Big Deal, Cupcake Berry Good Looking, etc. (Most of them are purple or pink, lol!) I've written a list of about 40 polishes and I will try to get through them this year. I just don't want to end up regretting never wearing them.

PearlyQueen

Yes, I was very pleased with how she handled it. She even sent it here (because I accidentally put my UK address in when I ordered that polish, but she did actually change it to the Stackry one and refunded me the UK shipping, but the original e-mail still shows that address) and it arrived yesterday.
I hear you. I'm forever looking at new releases and itching to buy all the new polishes, even though I've only used a quarter of my polishes (so that's 3300 untrieds for you).

Thank you. I really like Color Club polishes, other than one that's faded totally, I've not had any issues with them.

Haha, mine weren't too bad, especially once I took off the fake nail, just a bit yellow and a bit peely.

Thank you. I liked my light pink mani too, the Vapid had a lovely gold sheen to it.

I passed on the Glams. I really only wanted the Ursula one (Facebook group exclusive), but wasn't going to pay $6 shipping for just that. I like a good few of the Grease polishes and the Lilo & Stitch ones too, but I just can't keep buying them all. I find it mildly annoying now that she comes out with 10-12-15 new polishes every month. Who can keep up with that?

I also passed on the FF sale, there really wasn't anything I wanted.

Pretty manis! Aah, you can't beat a multichrome, can you?
On that note, have you seen the new CrowsToes multichromes? They will come in 4 different finishes too! Gorgeous!

Pretty mani, thanks for sharing! Over the Edge is one of my untrieds. I love Emily de Molly polishes, one of my most favourite brands.

Yay, bonus free UK delivery!
I want more Glams but I agree, way too many to keep up with her and still cut down on spending. I did get most of the Gobblefunk shimmers from Harlow - and they are stunning.
I want some Wizardly Ways ones and some of the Grease ones, but I'm holding off for now.
I do love a multichrome! But Crowstoes is another brand I tend to skip, doubt I'll go for them even though they look really cool.

PearlyQueen

I'm so happy we're back, I was getting worried about the site being down for so long! I wanted to post a few manis a couple of days ago and then the website was down. Anyway, here they are now.

First one is Il Etait Un Vernis Mint to Be Yours with Color Club Holiday Splendor (2011 untried) with creepy mermaid and underwater castle decals plus stamping. Despite the weird mermaid I was quite pleased with this mani.

View attachment 58210 View attachment 58211 View attachment 58212

Second mani is Femme Fatale Twilight Sorcery. This is one of my oldest FF thermals and luckily still works. It also has a lovely shimmer and is such a gorgeous colour, especially when cold. I'm going to try and wear as many thermals this winter as I can.

View attachment 58213 View attachment 58214 View attachment 58215 View attachment 58216

Third mani is Lilypad Lacquer Grape Cider with Lilypad Lacquer Gold

View attachment 58217 View attachment 58218

And finally, my current mani, two 2011 untrieds (I only have 3 left!) No 7 Glitter Bomb with Mavala Glitter Purple. I stamped with Models Own Chrome Pink.

View attachment 58219 View attachment 58220

I haven't got any new polishes to show, although I have placed a few orders (Emily de Molly, Femme Fatale exclusives from Nailland, a few bits and bobs from Rainbow Connection), they're either going to Stackry or not arrived yet.

MyMallBox have now decided that despite acquiring the licence to ship dangerous goods, they still won't ship nail polish, but are willing to post what's in there out. I asked a Facebook friend to have them sent to hers and it's only cost $4.24 US ground shipping, so that's not too bad. It's 13 bottles, including some minis, so the internationally shipping shouldn't be too bad either. Then I won't bother with MMB again since they won't ship nail polish anyway and I don't buy much else from the US.

As well as trying to go through my thermals and old untrieds, I've also decided to wear those polishes I've had for a while and always think "I must wear this soon", the really pretty ones, like Crows Toes Indian Summer, EP I'm Kind of a Big Deal, Cupcake Berry Good Looking, etc. (Most of them are purple or pink, lol!) I've written a list of about 40 polishes and I will try to get through them this year. I just don't want to end up regretting never wearing them.
Yes, I came with a mani post and the forum was gone! Glad we're back!
Beautiful manis, love them all!
MMB have been a big disappointment - at least Stackry came good in the end. Just as well you have a buddy to help out!
I like your new plan, looking forward to seeing the pretty polishes as the year wears on. I have a plan too, it's really complicated though! I spend far too long thinking about things like that, though my 2 hours a day commute allows me the leisure to do it.

PearlyQueen

So here are my last two manis.
Kaleidoscope by El Corazon - Chanterelle:
chanterelle 1.JPG
This is the only El Corazon I have - it was on sale when I was ordering other things from Hypnotic, so I added it. Last year I nearly bought tons of them in their sale, really glad I didn't because a) It looks exactly like one of my Dance Legend polishes b) It took four coats to get coverage c) It chipped without a good reason after 2 days. It's nice, but it will remain as my only El Corazon now.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Evening Cocktails:
evening cocktails 1.JPG evening cocktails 2.JPG
evening cocktails 3.JPG evening cocktails 4.JPG

My first thermal! Unfortunately, it's soooo cold it's pretty much stuck in dark mode until I start hugging a hot water bottle (which is permanently attached when I'm at home these days!!!). The dark does look different in varying lights, usually dark purple, more brown in sunlight, and when it's dim (too dim for a picture) it looks red.
It does feel a bit like a novelty polish, but at least it does change! Sorry about the tipwear on the dark pic, it appeared after a couple of days and I didn't realise I didn't have a pic of the dark state until I uploaded tonight.

Anitacska

Yay, bonus free UK delivery!
I want more Glams but I agree, way too many to keep up with her and still cut down on spending. I did get most of the Gobblefunk shimmers from Harlow - and they are stunning.
I want some Wizardly Ways ones and some of the Grease ones, but I'm holding off for now.
I do love a multichrome! But Crowstoes is another brand I tend to skip, doubt I'll go for them even though they look really cool.

I never got the Gubblefunk shimmers, they look nice, but not that amazing. I ended up finally ordering two of the Lilo & Stitch polishes from Harlow & Co. (together with some Girly Bits and Polished for Days) and also ordered two of the Grease polishes, the new Valentine duo and the Ursula group exclusive directly from Glam. I have all of the Wizardly Ways ones and of course everyone is doing those glitters now (well, EP was already), but they are still pretty.

Ooh I love myself some CrowsToes, the multichromes are all really pretty. The Nine Realms collection is especially amazing.

Speaking of multichromes, have you seen the new Vapid holo multichrome? It's a one-time only release, and the only polish available in the shop right now, so shipping made it a little pricey, but it's so pretty!
Pretty colour, but it does lack something. I skipped this too.
Yeah, it was a bit dull. I planned to use it as the base of the mermaid nail art, but then ran out of time, so just left it.
Yes, I came with a mani post and the forum was gone! Glad we're back!
Beautiful manis, love them all!
MMB have been a big disappointment - at least Stackry came good in the end. Just as well you have a buddy to help out!
I like your new plan, looking forward to seeing the pretty polishes as the year wears on. I have a plan too, it's really complicated though! I spend far too long thinking about things like that, though my 2 hours a day commute allows me the leisure to do it.

Thank you!
My buddy received the polishes on Friday and said that it's a miracle nothing broke as they didn't bother bubblewrapping them, so I'm glad I sent them to her, she's very good and has wrapped them all up safely, and they're already on their way.

I'm expecting lots of nail mail next week, those polishes, the C4N exclusive Tonic duo I pre-ordered on Boxing Day, my Harlow order, a small Girly Bits order and my Nailland order. Then I'll have to empty my Stackry mailbox and there's about 45 polishes in there.

I think about stuff like that a lot too. I don't work, so I'm on my own a lot during the day, and even if I'm busy cleaning or walking the dog, my mind is occupied with nail polish and stuff, hahaha. I really need to find some part time work, so I earn some money and occupy my mind, but it's been impossible finding anything that fits around school time and term time and isn't in a school, plus I haven't had a job for 15 years, so not sure who would employ me anyway. I'm going to look into some courses to brush up on my accountancy skills I think, as long as they aren't expensive.
So here are my last two manis.
Kaleidoscope by El Corazon - Chanterelle:
View attachment 58260
This is the only El Corazon I have - it was on sale when I was ordering other things from Hypnotic, so I added it. Last year I nearly bought tons of them in their sale, really glad I didn't because a) It looks exactly like one of my Dance Legend polishes b) It took four coats to get coverage c) It chipped without a good reason after 2 days. It's nice, but it will remain as my only El Corazon now.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Evening Cocktails:
View attachment 58261 View attachment 58262
View attachment 58263 View attachment 58264

My first thermal! Unfortunately, it's soooo cold it's pretty much stuck in dark mode until I start hugging a hot water bottle (which is permanently attached when I'm at home these days!!!). The dark does look different in varying lights, usually dark purple, more brown in sunlight, and when it's dim (too dim for a picture) it looks red.
It does feel a bit like a novelty polish, but at least it does change! Sorry about the tipwear on the dark pic, it appeared after a couple of days and I didn't realise I didn't have a pic of the dark state until I uploaded tonight.

Ooh, I like the El Corazon, it's very pretty. I find it funny you saying it chipped after 2 days for no reason, everything chips on me after 2 days, lol. I rarely wear anything for 3 days, and never for more.

I also like the LSL, I don't have this one, but I have a few of her thermals I need to wear. I really like thermals, they're fun, although in this weather I was also constantly sporting the cold version! So cold! -4 C here this morning! :brrrr: I also have a stinking cold, headache and sore throat, so I'm not very happy.

Last edited:

Anitacska

My only nail mail in over 2 weeks, a few bits and bobs from Rainbow Connection:

View attachment 58275

One of the "must wear this year" polishes that also happens to be a thermal: Femme Fatale Blue Within Blue Eyes. The cold shade is just amazing. It's also very reactive, so indoors I got to see a lot of the lighter shade, but I actually much prefer the darker shade, so I was happy even when my hands were freezing, hahaha!

20170119_092319.jpg View attachment 58277 20170119_110408.jpg

My current mani is Top Shelf Lacquer Sarasota Lemonade with ILNP Pink Mimosa. The Top Shelf is a little darker and less muted irl, also more pink than I was expecting (looked more coral in the bottle).

View attachment 58279 20170121_113059.jpg

PearlyQueen

I never got the Gubblefunk shimmers, they look nice, but not that amazing. I ended up finally ordering two of the Lilo & Stitch polishes from Harlow & Co. (together with some Girly Bits and Polished for Days) and also ordered two of the Grease polishes, the new Valentine duo and the Ursula group exclusive directly from Glam. I have all of the Wizardly Ways ones and of course everyone is doing those glitters now (well, EP was already), but they are still pretty.

Ooh I love myself some CrowsToes, the multichromes are all really pretty. The Nine Realms collection is especially amazing.

Speaking of multichromes, have you seen the new Vapid holo multichrome? It's a one-time only release, and the only polish available in the shop right now, so shipping made it a little pricey, but it's so pretty!

Yeah, it was a bit dull. I planned to use it as the base of the mermaid nail art, but then ran out of time, so just left it.

Thank you!
My buddy received the polishes on Friday and said that it's a miracle nothing broke as they didn't bother bubblewrapping them, so I'm glad I sent them to her, she's very good and has wrapped them all up safely, and they're already on their way.

I'm expecting lots of nail mail next week, those polishes, the C4N exclusive Tonic duo I pre-ordered on Boxing Day, my Harlow order, a small Girly Bits order and my Nailland order. Then I'll have to empty my Stackry mailbox and there's about 45 polishes in there.

I think about stuff like that a lot too. I don't work, so I'm on my own a lot during the day, and even if I'm busy cleaning or walking the dog, my mind is occupied with nail polish and stuff, hahaha. I really need to find some part time work, so I earn some money and occupy my mind, but it's been impossible finding anything that fits around school time and term time and isn't in a school, plus I haven't had a job for 15 years, so not sure who would employ me anyway. I'm going to look into some courses to brush up on my accountancy skills I think, as long as they aren't expensive.

Ooh, I like the El Corazon, it's very pretty. I find it funny you saying it chipped after 2 days for no reason, everything chips on me after 2 days, lol. I rarely wear anything for 3 days, and never for more.

I also like the LSL, I don't have this one, but I have a few of her thermals I need to wear. I really like thermals, they're fun, although in this weather I was also constantly sporting the cold version! So cold! -4 C here this morning! :brrrr: I also have a stinking cold, headache and sore throat, so I'm not very happy.

The Vapid is really pretty (but I'm sure I must have something similar...)
I can't believe MMB didn't bother to bubblewrap, I think you're well rid of them. Sounds like you'll have some pretty posts up soon!
I forgot how you always get 2-day chips, I expect an expensive polish to last at least 3 (unless I've caused an issue with a break or scouring pad or something) - 2 or less and they're off my shopping list regardless of how pretty they are!
I too am sooo fed up with being cold, summer needs to come soon please!!!
Good luck with the job hunt!

PearlyQueen

My only nail mail in over 2 weeks, a few bits and bobs from Rainbow Connection:

View attachment 58275

One of the "must wear this year" polishes that also happens to be a thermal: Femme Fatale Blue Within Blue Eyes. The cold shade is just amazing. It's also very reactive, so indoors I got to see a lot of the lighter shade, but I actually much prefer the darker shade, so I was happy even when my hands were freezing, hahaha!

View attachment 58276 View attachment 58277 View attachment 58278

My current mani is Top Shelf Lacquer Sarasota Lemonade with ILNP Pink Mimosa. The Top Shelf is a little darker and less muted irl, also more pink than I was expecting (looked more coral in the bottle).

View attachment 58279 View attachment 58280

Pretty nail mail, I must admit I keep being tempted by Tonic!
Love your manis too, I nearly bought that FF, but it sold out way too quickly.

Anitacska

The Vapid is really pretty (but I'm sure I must have something similar...)
I can't believe MMB didn't bother to bubblewrap, I think you're well rid of them. Sounds like you'll have some pretty posts up soon!
I forgot how you always get 2-day chips, I expect an expensive polish to last at least 3 (unless I've caused an issue with a break or scouring pad or something) - 2 or less and they're off my shopping list regardless of how pretty they are!
I too am sooo fed up with being cold, summer needs to come soon please!!!
Good luck with the job hunt!

Thank you.

For me, it's my nails' fault, not the polish, most of them usually chip by the end of day 2, sometimes they don't, but it's rare. I'm not too fussed, I get bored of my mani by the end of the second day anyway.

Pretty nail mail, I must admit I keep being tempted by Tonic!
Love your manis too, I nearly bought that FF, but it sold out way too quickly.

Thank you.

The Tonics are all very pretty. I now have 14 plus 6 on the way. Really need to wear one at least, I have 2 on my "must wear soon" list. That list is getting longer every day, lol.
I have a little haul picture, the Nailland group buy I arranged for the FF group came, these are the new exclusives, plus FUN Lacquer Glory that I somehow didn't buy at the time it was released. It's very pretty, so not sure what happened there.

View attachment 58309

My current mani is Darling Diva Bad Girl with ILNP Open Fields (H) on the accents, both over black. I've taken a gazillion pictures as they are very shifty and of course hard to capture.

View attachment 58310 View attachment 58311 View attachment 58312 20170123_103105.jpg

That's it for today.

PearlyQueen

Thank you.

For me, it's my nails' fault, not the polish, most of them usually chip by the end of day 2, sometimes they don't, but it's rare. I'm not too fussed, I get bored of my mani by the end of the second day anyway.

Thank you.

The Tonics are all very pretty. I now have 14 plus 6 on the way. Really need to wear one at least, I have 2 on my "must wear soon" list. That list is getting longer every day, lol.
I have a little haul picture, the Nailland group buy I arranged for the FF group came, these are the new exclusives, plus FUN Lacquer Glory that I somehow didn't buy at the time it was released. It's very pretty, so not sure what happened there.

View attachment 58309

My current mani is Darling Diva Bad Girl with ILNP Open Fields (H) on the accents, both over black. I've taken a gazillion pictures as they are very shifty and of course hard to capture.

View attachment 58310 View attachment 58311 View attachment 58312 View attachment 58313

That's it for today.

That's a cute little haul - I always forget about Nailand! I look forward to seeing a Tonic on you (one day!)
Love your mani, I actually have worn my Bad Girls, I liked it more than I expected from the bottle, and it looks great on you - and a great match with the ILNP. The whole thing looks lovely.

PearlyQueen

My last two manis:
Esmaltes da Kelly Ametista:
ametista 2.JPG
This doesn't look like the swatches I saw, or the bottle really - and while others reported coverage in 2 coats, I lost count of how many I did. It was about 7, and there was still VNL! I hate giving up once I've put loads of effort in already, so that's why I persisted. I've moved this to my toppers drawer now!
Then I did Glam Polish Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
hi, I'm Chucky, wanna play.JPG
Stunning!
Last night my nail repair broke again, I'm so bored with redoing it I just chopped it down to the skin where it was cracked. It's not my picture hand though!

Anitacska

That's a cute little haul - I always forget about Nailand! I look forward to seeing a Tonic on you (one day!)
Love your mani, I actually have worn my Bad Girls, I liked it more than I expected from the bottle, and it looks great on you - and a great match with the ILNP. The whole thing looks lovely.

I will definitely wear one of my Tonics very soon! I nearly ordered more from C4N today, but even with the 10% off discount they were over £10 each and RC sells them for £9.50, so I will wait for her to restock.
Thank you. I was also pleasantly surprised by Bad Girl, it looked so brown in the bottle.
My last two manis:
Esmaltes da Kelly Ametista:
View attachment 58344
This doesn't look like the swatches I saw, or the bottle really - and while others reported coverage in 2 coats, I lost count of how many I did. It was about 7, and there was still VNL! I hate giving up once I've put loads of effort in already, so that's why I persisted. I've moved this to my toppers drawer now!
Then I did Glam Polish Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
View attachment 58345
Stunning!
Last night my nail repair broke again, I'm so bored with redoing it I just chopped it down to the skin where it was cracked. It's not my picture hand though!

Nice manis, but 7 coats! OMG! The Glam is very pretty though. Is that one of the decants?

I'm not really feeling Glam at the moment. Did order a couple of the Lilo & Stitch ones from Harlow (picture below) and a couple from the Grease collection, the Ursula group exclusive and the Valentine trio directly from Glam, but that's all since before Christmas. Considering I used to buy full collections all the time, this is nothing! I don't like the new Candyfornia pastels either and even the Harry Potter ones are a bit meh to me. I must be ill!

A couple of my orders came today after nothing all week, even though I was expecting 5 packages plus my Stackry delivery (that got held up in Germany all day Friday, so didn't get delivered despite they said they would, pah).

View attachment 58346
I'll post my mani pictures tomorrow, about to do a new one.

PearlyQueen

I will definitely wear one of my Tonics very soon! I nearly ordered more from C4N today, but even with the 10% off discount they were over £10 each and RC sells them for £9.50, so I will wait for her to restock.
Thank you. I was also pleasantly surprised by Bad Girl, it looked so brown in the bottle.

Nice manis, but 7 coats! OMG! The Glam is very pretty though. Is that one of the decants?

I'm not really feeling Glam at the moment. Did order a couple of the Lilo & Stitch ones from Harlow (picture below) and a couple from the Grease collection, the Ursula group exclusive and the Valentine trio directly from Glam, but that's all since before Christmas. Considering I used to buy full collections all the time, this is nothing! I don't like the new Candyfornia pastels either and even the Harry Potter ones are a bit meh to me. I must be ill!

A couple of my orders came today after nothing all week, even though I was expecting 5 packages plus my Stackry delivery (that got held up in Germany all day Friday, so didn't get delivered despite they said they would, pah).

View attachment 58346
I'll post my mani pictures tomorrow, about to do a new one.

Yes, it's one of your decants, and I love it, so thank you!
I keep nearly buying more Glams, but the whole having to go through Stackry, two lots of international shipping etc gets annoying - if she restocked everything at Harlow, I'd probably have bought more. I got a couple of the Lilo & Stitch ones too, Experiment 626 (bit boring, looks like many of my other reddy pink holos) and Evil Genius, which is lovely. I'm still debating Stitch to the Rescue, but it's sold out at Glam, and I haven't done a serious stockist hunt for it, so I may be too late.
I felt the same as you about Bad Girl, how funny we both ended up wearing it and loving it!
I bought a Tonic tonight! I had really fancied one of the Polish Con ones before, so I leapt in when C4N restocked it, I liked one of the FF exclusives as well, and a few other bits, so I went for it!
That's a pretty little haul - I love the PfDs, I have still got a couple of those on my wish list, but I just can't buy everything any more.

Anitacska

Yes, it's one of your decants, and I love it, so thank you!
I keep nearly buying more Glams, but the whole having to go through Stackry, two lots of international shipping etc gets annoying - if she restocked everything at Harlow, I'd probably have bought more. I got a couple of the Lilo & Stitch ones too, Experiment 626 (bit boring, looks like many of my other reddy pink holos) and Evil Genius, which is lovely. I'm still debating Stitch to the Rescue, but it's sold out at Glam, and I haven't done a serious stockist hunt for it, so I may be too late.
I felt the same as you about Bad Girl, how funny we both ended up wearing it and loving it!
I bought a Tonic tonight! I had really fancied one of the Polish Con ones before, so I leapt in when C4N restocked it, I liked one of the FF exclusives as well, and a few other bits, so I went for it!
That's a pretty little haul - I love the PfDs, I have still got a couple of those on my wish list, but I just can't buy everything any more.

You're welcome! Thanks for swapping with me.

Have you thought about joining the Glam UK Facebook group? The delivery charge is $6 for the first polish and $1.20 each after, and that's to your door, no other charges. I know you're not a fan of Facebook, but it's a really good deal. I haven't used the group lately as I only wanted one last month and didn't feel like adding the $6 charge, but if you order more, it's definitely worth it. Just a thought. Oh and Stitch to the Rescue is in stock at Harlow. ;)

I got the Polish Con Tonics last time and also pre-ordered the C4N duo (that should be here any day now), and I'm planning on getting the FFs directly from FF as we already have a group buy going, so nothing tempted me yesterday, but I do want the remaining 4 from the holiday collection and one more older shade. Hopefully RC will have a restock soon.

There's also an Ever After / Tonic quad coming out next weekend that I really want, they will be available from EA.

Thanks. I really wanted to get China Glaze Pearl Jammin', so ordered it and a few other from Nail Polish Direct, they're the very few non-indies I still buy along with Zoya. The PfDs are very pretty, I'd already done a big order on Black Friday, so these were the only ones tempting me this time.
Here are my latest manis. The first one was Sally Hansen Pink Pearl (2011 untried) with Polished by KPT Light it Up over black.

20170125_101316.jpg 20170125_101328.jpg 20170125_101401.jpg 20170125_101428.jpg

Next one is Glam Polish Ohana. Really love this one, such a gorgeous colour and for a change it was completely chipless after 2 whole days. I almost didn't take it off last night.

20170127_100458.jpg View attachment 58352 20170127_103149.jpg

My current mani is Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal It Like It Is with Glam Polish An Unexpected Journey on the accents. The thermal in this still works fine, although it's less noticeable in real life, and the Glam works so well with it.

View attachment 58354 View attachment 58355 View attachment 58356 View attachment 58357

I forgot to say sorry about your cracked nail. I also have a side split on my right thumb, I fixed it immediately and so far it's been okay, hopefully it will last enough to grow out. My left one's only just got to a good length. Ugh.

PearlyQueen

You're welcome! Thanks for swapping with me.

Have you thought about joining the Glam UK Facebook group? The delivery charge is $6 for the first polish and $1.20 each after, and that's to your door, no other charges. I know you're not a fan of Facebook, but it's a really good deal. I haven't used the group lately as I only wanted one last month and didn't feel like adding the $6 charge, but if you order more, it's definitely worth it. Just a thought. Oh and Stitch to the Rescue is in stock at Harlow. ;)

I got the Polish Con Tonics last time and also pre-ordered the C4N duo (that should be here any day now), and I'm planning on getting the FFs directly from FF as we already have a group buy going, so nothing tempted me yesterday, but I do want the remaining 4 from the holiday collection and one more older shade. Hopefully RC will have a restock soon.

There's also an Ever After / Tonic quad coming out next weekend that I really want, they will be available from EA.

Thanks. I really wanted to get China Glaze Pearl Jammin', so ordered it and a few other from Nail Polish Direct, they're the very few non-indies I still buy along with Zoya. The PfDs are very pretty, I'd already done a big order on Black Friday, so these were the only ones tempting me this time.
Here are my latest manis. The first one was Sally Hansen Pink Pearl (2011 untried) with Polished by KPT Light it Up over black.

View attachment 58347 View attachment 58348 View attachment 58349 View attachment 58350

Next one is Glam Polish Ohana. Really love this one, such a gorgeous colour and for a change it was completely chipless after 2 whole days. I almost didn't take it off last night.

View attachment 58351 View attachment 58352 View attachment 58353

My current mani is Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal It Like It Is with Glam Polish An Unexpected Journey on the accents. The thermal in this still works fine, although it's less noticeable in real life, and the Glam works so well with it.

View attachment 58354 View attachment 58355 View attachment 58356 View attachment 58357

I forgot to say sorry about your cracked nail. I also have a side split on my right thumb, I fixed it immediately and so far it's been okay, hopefully it will last enough to grow out. My left one's only just got to a good length. Ugh.

The Glam group does sound like a good idea, maybe I'll think about it! And if H&C still have the Glam next time, I'll probably grab it, thanks!
I like Ever After, must check out that quad...
Love your manis - especially the Glam, it's stunning. I have it, it was one of the ones Stackry held hostage for so long, but I guess they could have kept it a fair bit longer since I haven't actually worn it!!!
My nails have been awful recently, no sooner had I sacrificed the thumb nail yesterday than I found a big split in my pinkie today - grrrrr!
It's right at the free edge, but I've just left it alone - I'll see if I can ignore it a bit longer before I chop or repair it.
I wonder if it's this cold weather - maybe they're frozen!

PearlyQueen

Today's mani is Makeup Academy Mermaid:
mermaid.JPG

It looks a bit better IRL, I was a bit shocked by the VNL in the pics I took, but it's not as good coverage as the other MUAs I've worn. I was so impressed by the first lot at £1 a bottle, but this one is much less impressive. I haven't liked their range for ages, they've gone a bit "sub Essie" with their pastel cremes.

Latest posts