Napa, CA CCO (Napa Premium Outlets)

cetati

What are the paintpots they have? I'm looking for CP for Moss Scape, Greenstroke, and Nice Vice...

JessicaSarahS

If all works out with my work schedule, I *might* be going here tomorrow. I will check in on everyone's questions and see if they're in stock and if there's anything new. I hope there is!!

manthanoelle

STTTTTTTTTTTUPID WORK
I didn't even end up getting to go last week because I had to work a 14 hour shift at work.

If you don't go tomorrow I am going to attempt to go this week sometime, so I'll check if they have it if I get to go
smiles.gif

hiswifeyy

I went there yesterday and they still have a lot of the same items listed above. I completely forgot to look for the 180 sorry.

PuterChick

You can call the gone but not forgotten line at MAC and they had a bunch of them about a month ago when I purchased mine.

I would also try the same dept. if you are looking for sharkskin shadestick.

HTH
thmbup.gif

lainz

i went....dec 30th....they had fafi bags and dolls....holiday 07 brush sets...balloonacy powder....heatherette trio 1...nordstrom anniv collection 08...i think thats all that stood out to me.

FattyCatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuterChick
You can call the gone but not forgotten line at MAC and they had a bunch of them about a month ago when I purchased mine.

I would also try the same dept. if you are looking for sharkskin shadestick.

HTH
thmbup.gif

Sorry, they don't have sharkskin shadestick at the CCO. They have an assortment of a red, purple and red/purple of which I cannot recall the names. They do have Graphito pain however. Helpful?

peachygoldfish

wow, i havent been on specktra for a while but i went to napa late last week and and i saw:

mac
-3 starflash e/s (loutusland...)
-252 brush
-187 brush
-219 brush
-no dazzleglasses
-brush sets
-bare canvas paint
-paint pots: blue one from fafi, stringalong, artifact
-shadesticks
-lots of cream blushes
-pigments(the same ones that they have had for a while)
-other e/s: matte2, one in the neo sci fi
-e/s quads and palette in heatherette trio 1, fafi...there were others but i forgot the names..
-lots of bags

they had some other things but i forgot the names...sorry

peachygoldfish

i didnt see any heatherette lippies on the floor...however, i saw one on display in that clear container near the register...

aleesyweesy

hi guys, i made a quick stop by the outlet today. there was nothing really new from the most recent update. still no dazzleglasses... the only new thing i saw was 2 of the lipstick/lipglass holiday 08 sets. the pink one and i think the neutral.

juicy415, the only heatherette lipstick i saw was lollipop loving. they had 2 of the lipglasses too, the lighter one and sock hop.

no emote.

someone mentioned earlier that she saw the 187 brush, but it wasnt there anymore. =(

Monakhd

I called this CCO today and I will be heading out tomorrow afternoon to pick up somet stuff.

I was told they had 5 shadesticks: Gracious Me, Sea Me, Blurrberry, Cedar Rose, Shimmermint.(that's what I'm going for!)

Also, they have some of the Neo stuff, some colourforms, the red she said palettes... I'll repost when I have more info.