Napa, CA CCO (Napa Premium Outlets)

SMMY

PSA for MUAers who live near the Napa CCO:
They are chalkful of goodies right now.
Most importantly they have the BB Shimmering Nudes palette (about seven of them left in stock) and about three of the Stowaway quad from last summer.
They also had the 2008 Xmas palettes from MAC in the Classic and Cool eyes.
Four or five shadesticks
a half doz. creme blushes
The two highlighting powders w/designs from Colorforms
Well over a dozen eye shadows from MAC, mostly Starflash, Naughty Nauticals and Neo-Sci collections.
They also had about a dozen pigments as well.
Pretty much all of the Mac tender tone lip balms
Several cream BB eye shadows
Tons of Mac BP blushes.
Quite a few BB Shimmer brick sets and other palettes.
And a bunch of brushes.

I picked up for myself;
Clinique Black Honey e/l
Soft and Slow and 2N Lipglasses
Stowaway quad and Shimmering Nude quad
BB Brushed Rose pot blush
Mac e/s in Go, Magnetic Fields, Bold & Brazen, Go and Mink and Sable
Mac 219 pencil brush

Just so awesome!

Monakhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
PSA for MUAers who live near the Napa CCO:
They are chalkful of goodies right now.
Most importantly they have the BB Shimmering Nudes palette (about seven of them left in stock) and about three of the Stowaway quad from last summer.
They also had the 2008 Xmas palettes from MAC in the Classic and Cool eyes.
Four or five shadesticks
a half doz. creme blushes
The two highlighting powders w/designs from Colorforms
Well over a dozen eye shadows from MAC, mostly Starflash, Naughty Nauticals and Neo-Sci collections.
They also had about a dozen pigments as well.
Pretty much all of the Mac tender tone lip balms
Several cream BB eye shadows
Tons of Mac BP blushes.
Quite a few BB Shimmer brick sets and other palettes.
And a bunch of brushes.

I picked up for myself;
Clinique Black Honey e/l
Soft and Slow and 2N Lipglasses
Stowaway quad and Shimmering Nude quad
BB Brushed Rose pot blush
Mac e/s in Go, Magnetic Fields, Bold & Brazen, Go and Mink and Sable
Mac 219 pencil brush

Just so awesome!

I remember these too:

Paints: artjam, structural brown, shimma, stilife, mauvism, flammable, deep shadow, architecture, tan ray, chartru, canton candy, graphito.

Shadesticks: blurrberry, gracious me, shimmermint, cedarrose, crimsonaire

Lipgelees (+more): Sheboom, Sugarshock, Jellybabe, Amber Russe, Valentine, Sapphoric,

Eyeshadows (there were more than I can remember):
Starfash:Go, Glamour Check!, Star By Night, Talent Pool

Naughty Nauticals: Submarine, Meet the Fleet

Moonbathe: Clair de Lune

Neo-Sci(I think?): Time & Space, Evening Aura, Femme-Fi

Pigments (so many more I don't remember!): Steel Blue, Lovely Lily, Jewelmarine Glitter, Goldstroke,

The Brow Duo set things, studio lights (were these from the Catherine Deneuve Coll.?), blast o blue l/s, orchidazzle...all three charged waters...

I'm hoping to go up again next week and get the other paints I thought I didn't need (haha!)... i'll add anything else SMMY and I may have missed the first round.

wishingforsn0w

they have a pretty good selection of brushes (i went about 2 days ago, picked up the 228 and 219)

and a LOT of lippies here. two shelves full of glosses, lipsticks, TLCs.. 2 of the heatherette glosses, magnetique (from upcoming Rose Romance), two fafi glosses, neo sci fi, naughty nauticals, crystal rose, pink lemonade, ciao manhattan... a lot of the older collections from 06-07 like moonbathe. quite a few of the chrome glasses and lip laquers, too.

syrene78

Oh, could someone please CP for me the Stowaways quad? I have been looking everywhere for it and no luck. I'd also like Meet the Fleet e/s if possible.
I would Paypal you first of course. Pretty please!
smiles.gif

SMMY

I don't know about the eye shadow, but I would imagine that the Stowaways quads are already gone. There were only three when I picked up mine last week. Quads and palettes tend to sell out very fast there.
ssad.gif

flymestza

Thanks Smmy! I have been kicking myself for not getting the cool eyes xmas palette. I picked it up today along with off the radar pigment!

LaBruja760

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
Oh, could someone please CP for me the Stowaways quad? I have been looking everywhere for it and no luck. I'd also like Meet the Fleet e/s if possible.
I would Paypal you first of course. Pretty please!
smiles.gif

The stowaways pallet is still for sale on the Nordstrom website

saadia77

Okay I don't know how this works but I really want graphito paint! I am willing to pay someone through paypal or another method. I want it so bad I am willing to pay for one of your lipsticks or eyeshadows you buy at the store!! Pretty please someone?

saucey

Has anyone been here lately? I want to make the trip, but I just don't know if it'll be worth it.
Thanks!
winkiss.gif

nursejan2

I was there this weekend and let me tell you...they have plenty of stocks! I was told that they got shipments the week before. They have tendertones in all colors, except for Tender baby and E-Z baby because I bought their last 2 of each. They also have all the tinted lip conditioners (Plum Perfect, Fuschia fix, Gentle coral, and Soothing Beige) except for Petting Pink. They have plenty of blushes (Harmony, Secret Blush, True Romantic, Eversun, X-Rocks, Spaced out and others I can't remember). They also had the two Dame Edna highlight powders, Emmanual Ungaro powder compact, 3 fluidlines (don't remember the names but there's gold, silver and metallic green), lots of lipglasses and lipsticks. I picked up Russian Red, Diva lipsticks and By Degrees slimshine. There were alot of eyeshadows, more than 20, including mineralize eyeshadow duo. I got Earthly Riches and Two to Glow. I remember seeing Love Connection and Fresh Green Mix. Other things I saw:

Heatherette 3 color palette eyeshadow (with pink and purple)
HOliday 6 eyeshadow palettes in classic and cool (I think)
Shadowy Lady Quad eyeshadow
Stowaway Quad eyeshadow
Fafi Quad (dont' know which one)
Rows of Pigments (Sorry, I don't use pigments so I didn't look at them)
Liquid foundations (in glass bottle,don't know which kind but in different shades)
Studio Sticks foundations
Studio Fix Powder Plus in a very light and dark colors (nothing in the middle)
Studio touch ups concealers
Select Cover Up concealer in NW25
Prep & Prime Lip
Fafi t-shirts in size Large
Fafi tote bag
Fafi dolls
Fafi small makeup case
Two fragrance (can't remember the color)
Several shadesticks and paints (didn't check the colors)
Glitter eyeliners
Several travel size brush sets
Make up cases in different colors
Brow shader sets
Several lip palettes
Slimshine lipsticks
Mattene lipsticks
Several Pro Longwear lipcolour

That's all I can remember for now.
graucho.gif

Hope this helps!

callison

Just went to day, could hardly sleep last night I was so excited ( so lame). They were STOCKED with MAC stuff, pretty much what she said above, all the Fafi quads, Cool and Warm eye sets, brush sets, a ton of lipglass and sticks. Pigments galore, I mean they had everything right now. I got (for my wedding anniversary)....

• StudioFix-NW15
  • StudioStick Foundation ( never tried before, I like)
  • Studio Touch Up NW15
  • Lipglass in Viva Glam VI
  • Liquildlast in Inkspill
  • Mineralize eyeshadow in Love Connection
  • Eyeshadow in Evening Aura
  • Sponges

ANNAeye

i went there a week ago and again today. the eyeshadows are packed like crazy. the whole top glass counter is filled with them. there were 2 2007 holiday palettes, and 2 2008 holiday palettes. fafi 1, tempting quad, pink heatherette trio, purple dame edna trio. those creme metal x shadows (the newer ones) and mineralized eyeshadows like dangerzone (with red ! haha) tons of pigments.

they have the msfn with the half shimmer, gold deposit msf, emmanual ungaro creme blush (or base?), decent amount of blushes. a couple loose shimmery powders, saw loose blot powder in light and med dark.

the usual for lip conditioners and tendertones, along with the skincare stuff. they have a couple lipstick lipgloss sets from the holiday collections. i think i saw the 5 lipgloss set, and 5 eyeliner set too. a couple brush sets, fafi shirt n 2 fafi dolls...

ahh that's all i can think of! haha they have a ton of mac stuff, it's worth checking it out.

SMMY

Napa CCO update:
Went in today to get a backup of Blooming blush and hit the mother lode.
From what I can remember:
MAC-
Blonde Msf
165 Brushes-not many of these left
Blush brush from Couture collection
Fafi t-shirt, bags and HK plush toy
Several brush sets
Blushes in Blooming, Spaced out, X-rocks, Stark Naked, Tenderling, Sweet as Cocoas, Secret, Devil, Moon River, Earth-to-earth, Light over Dark and more. Several cream blushes and CCBs, including Virgin Isle and Crushed Bougainvillea.
Powders - Dame Edna Highlighter powders, Nordie 08 powders with square design, 2 Sci-fi bronzers, Hullaballoo, Flower Mist Dew
Pigments: Vintage Gold, Cocomotion, Dark Soul, Lark About, Mauvement, Off the Radar, Spiritualize, Mega Rich, Copperized, Quick Frost, Sweet Sienna, Gold Stroke and Heritage Rouge and more
and four reflects glitters, but I didn't catch the names, one was blue and one was pink from memory, though.
Palettes - 07 Smokey eye, 08 Warm and Smoke eye. CoC Shadowy Lady and Tempting. and Stowaways quad. Fafi palette (not sure which one). Both of the Dame Edna trios. two from nordie's 08 collection
Starflash - Everything from the original Starflash collection except for Go.
Eye shadows - Warming Trend, Submarine, Meet the Fleet, Shore leave, Pen and ink, Blue Flame, Climate Blue, Warming Trend, Warm Chill, Evening Aura, Time and Space, Expensive Pink, Magnetic Fields, Femme-fi, Arctic Grey, Mont Black, Crystal, Apres ski, Top Knot, Deep Shade, French Cuff, Henna, Knight
Several of the Metal-X eye shadows - blue, dirty green, gold and pink
six or seven MES, again I didn't get the names since MES aren't really my thing
No shade sticks, but Flammable paint, and paint pots in mosscape, greenstroke, quite natural and ochre style. Several fluidlines
Wolf Pealglide
Tons of Tendertones
Lippies: Kanga Rouge, Coral Polyps, Red She Said, Morange, Dubonnet, 1N, Rue duBois, Mellow Mood, Fast Thrills, Rozz Revival, Utterly Frivolous, Ahoy There!, Party Mate, Electro, Astral, Speak Louder and several more that I can't think of at the moment
About two dozen lipglasses, including 2N and 4N, 3 Dama Edna l/gs, and other random LE glosses.
About a dozen and half mattenes and slimshines.

Bobbi Brown:
Copper Diamond and Platinum Pink Shimmerbricks
Tons of Metallic single eye shadows
Velvet Plum palette with four eye shadows
Shimmering Sapphire ink e/l
Blushes in Apricot and Pale Pink
Cream eye shadows
and many sets and palettes

and tons more that I'm drawing a blank on. So if you're looking for a specific item, ask and I'll try to remember if it was there.
I also stopped by Vacaville on the way home and they really had nothing new out. Honestly, Napa is the place to head right now. They have so much to chose from right now.
According to the SA, they should be getting another shipment in towards the end of September.

SMMY

Napa CCO update:

Went there yesterday and found the following
Tons of HK items
Both HK beauty powders
Fun & Games blush
All the HK l/s except for the lavender one
A couple of HK l/g
HK palettes (tons of these)
No HK lip balms, Tippy blush though

Other MAC items
Twenty to thirty e/s - too many to get all the names, but they had some from every collection up to and including the Rose Romance
Twenty or so pigments and 4 reflect glitters, including the ones from HK
Blushes: Blooming, Stark Naked, Earth to Earth, Strada, X-Rocks and more that I can't recall.
Msfs-Blonde, Perfect Topping and Refined. Also in the onesy box, they had 1 Warmed left, if anyone is looking for it.
Palettes & Quads - Shadowy Lady, Tempting Eyes, Stowaways Quad, 2008 holiday palettes in Cool, Smokey and Warm eyes.
Brushes- 266, 165 and 249
A couple of dazzleglasses in Money Honey, Datenight,
See-thru lipcolors about 3 of them
I went to both Napa and Vacaville, so it's hard to remember everything both places had, but if there is something in particular you were looking for, ask and I'll try to remember if either store had it.

Latest posts