NARS Albatross

dominichulinda

LBP4.jpg

does this product looks anything like mac "dancing light" beauty powder??

ninaxmac

Thank's for you all's input. I am definitely going to put this on my list of things to get, but one more question. What type of brush do you recommend using this with?

cocodivatime

I LIVE in Albatross highlighter ever since I discovered it. I don't think I've ever made up my face without it. Even if I just put on lipstick and blush I ALWAYS use it. Instant face brightener. Don't know how I ever lived without it.

I guess skin color would come into play as it might not work on everyone but for me its tops. LOVE it.
th_worship.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
LBP4.jpg

does this product looks anything like mac "dancing light" beauty powder??

IMHO, no, they are different. I have both and I have to say that I prefer the Albatross over the DL beauty powder. The consistency and texture of the Albatross is far creamier and less glittery on my skin than DL. I do like the Dancing Light though but I think I'm going to have to find another use for it because I have fallen in love, head over heels in love, with NARS Albatross.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

xl9je1.jpg

I used it in the above picture and wow, my skin has never appeared so glowy. Yeah, excuse the greasy face (I took this at the end of the day) and the pimple on my cheek.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Girl I was trying to take notes on that fotd and then it disappeared!! You look fabulous!!

Tish, stop lying.

That FOTD was so bad.
cry.gif

TISH1124

^^^ You are crazy as HECK!!! You are a perfectionist ...I LOVED that fotd and still do! PM me what you used...and I'm good...I already screen saved this picture LOL

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ You are crazy as HECK!!! You are a perfectionist ...I LOVED that fotd and still do! PM me what you used...and I'm good...I already screen saved this picture LOL

I am quite the perfectionist.

It was like as soon as I hit Submit, I saw a million and one things that were just wrong. LOL. Ah, I need help.

I'm PMing you now. =]

M4C_G1RL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I am quite the perfectionist.

It was like as soon as I hit Submit, I saw a million and one things that were just wrong. LOL. Ah, I need help.

I'm PMing you now. =]

Noooo don't PM, let us all know please, i was considering opting for no make-up for a while but having seen that pic i think i'm going to go upstairs and try to copy it now lol!