Liv
Anna
Anita
Raquel
Barbara
Angela
Greta
Vivien

nice! Do you have a favourite? I have several of the same ones, but your collection is greater than mine:

greta
charlotte
vera
audrey
vivien
angela
bette
leslie
jeanne
brigitte

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

NARS added a boutique here in Atlanta. I was able to snag Ingrid from there. Happy since it was an boutique exclusive.

Dolly Snow

New shades launching August 15th in both Boutiques & online. September 1st for Sephora & everywhere else!
IMG_20160805_082524.jpg

Apoline- Pink Rose
Shirley- Red Crimson
Stefania- Deep Fuchsia
Kate- Purple Orchid
Mona- Mahogany

This collection consists of 5 new shade additions to the Audacious lipstick line {in turn, 5 existing shades (Michiyo, Leslie, Jeanne, Deborah, Geraldine) will be discontinued}

Last edited:

javadoo

New shades launching August 15th in both Boutiques & online. September 1st for Sephora & everywhere else!
View attachment 55728

Apoline- Pink Rose
Shirley- Red Crimson
Stefania- Deep Fuchsia
Kate- Purple Orchid
Mona- Mahogany

This collection consists of 5 new shade additions to the Audacious lipstick line {in turn, 5 existing shades (Michiyo, Leslie, Jeanne, Deborah, Geraldine) will be discontinued}

I'm going to have to get Kate and Stefania!!!

NaomiH

View attachment 55728

Apoline- Pink Rose
Shirley- Red Crimson
Stefania- Deep Fuchsia
Kate- Purple Orchid
Mona- Mahogany

Kate and Stefania are beautiful! Guess I better back up Leslie, it's one of my favorite lipsticks and my mom's name.

awickedshape

View attachment 55728

Apoline- Pink Rose
Shirley- Red Crimson
Stefania- Deep Fuchsia
Kate- Purple Orchid
Mona- Mahogany

On Sephora' BeautyTalk forum, they're saying it's Marlene, not Deborah, that is being discontinued.

Discontinued? Aw, but they're so nice (Marlene and Leslie esp )

Dolly Snow

On Sephora' BeautyTalk forum, they're saying it's Marlene, not Deborah, that is being discontinued.
I got the info off bubblymichelle on insta as well as the swatches.
I spoke to Nars via chat on their website, they said no audacious lipsticks are being discontinued. The 5 new shades will be added to the collection.
So who really knows :)

Miradan

I keep repeating to myself that they are permanent and I can wait until Sephora FF or NARS FF -- or even until I get to swatch them in person!! But Kate and Shirley are very tempting.

Sabrunka

I want Mona and Apoline, but I am going to try and get them when the Barney's love yourself gift bag event goes live (which is in a couple weeks).

Latest posts