NARS Audacious Lipstick

Kisha

I'm in love with the new Audacious lipsticks. Every. Last. One. Of. Them! The model looks great and she has me wanting everything used on her face! I haven't felt that way about an advertisement in a long time.

katred

Specktra Bestie
After looking at swatches, I am pretty certain I need Kate and Appoline, possibly Shirley. And maybe Stefania. But I don't want Mona to feel left out...

im not so much choosing which ones I want as arranging them so I have an order in which to buy them.

awickedshape

After looking at swatches, I am pretty certain I need Kate and Appoline, possibly Shirley. And maybe Stefania. But I don't want Mona to feel left out...

im not so much choosing which ones I want as arranging them so I have an order in which to buy them.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SassyWonder

I'm definitely gonna need Kate and Mona! I'm sure the others will surely follow. I love this formula. I need to start wearing my other girls more often.

DILLIGAF

I swatched Kate and Shirley yesterday. On my next payday I'm going to add both of those girls to my collection. The MUA that was helping me used a little Taj Mahal to make a beautiful Ombre lip. He used Train Bleu to line, Shirley to fill in and added Taj Mahal to the center.

Icecaramellatte

I swatched Kate and Shirley yesterday. On my next payday I'm going to add both of those girls to my collection. The MUA that was helping me used a little Taj Mahal to make a beautiful Ombre lip. He used Train Bleu to line, Shirley to fill in and added Taj Mahal to the center.

Sounds so gorgeous. I saw Mona at Nordstrom yesterday. I didn't know they had this collection in already but I didn't have time to play Next time. I still haven't picked up the new dual intensity shadows I wanted. I'm so behind with this line.

MissTania

:icon_cheers:

Stefania and Apoline are arriving this week, along with Rigel eyeshadow. :cool:

I also had to throw in Michiyo since it's being discontinued and I haven't picked it up yet. :eek:

I hope you love them all:cloud9:! I am still waiting for them to launch here. I had no idea Michiyo was being discontinued. It reminded me a bit of Pink Pigeon. I never bought it.

Latest posts