NARS blushes for WOC

SamanthaDeMuro

I just used Mata Hari for the first time today and I've had it for months. I LOVE IT! I have yet to use Deep Throat but it looks awesome as well. Two I am afraid to try, though I own them, are Gaiety and Desire. I am fair-skinned and I'm worried they'll look harsh. But I do love my NARS blushes. They ROCK!

ellety

This thread made me want to join Spectra! I think blush just makes a world of a difference!

I'm a NC 50 for reference,

The Nars blushes that I own and cherish are:

Liberte
Outlaw
Dolce Vita
Albatross
Seduction
Mata Hari

I am on the hunt for Taj Mahal and Exhibit A. Trust me, It won't be long before they join the collection!

Sidenote: i picked up a Maybelline limited edition blush the other day called Coral Burst....it's looking similar to the swatches I see on Taj Mahal. You girls know anything about this?! {NOT MY PIC}

WhatYouKnow

so i decide to give torrid a shot...*crosses fingers* i hope it was the right choice...so now i am awaiting the arrival of torrid and luster...now to start my mac blush collection...suggestion ladies...i have mac raizin, breezy and dirty plum
Sweet As Cocoa, Ambering Rose, Format, Trace Gold, Pinch Me and Coppertone, Breezy, Desert Rose, ever and Frankly Scarlet.

auriannjag42

i just picked up mac dollymix at the suggestion of one the mac mua...i was like naw im cool when she suggested but when she put it on me in the store....i was like i had to have it...lol....i wore it out today with nars albatross as a highlight
Sweet As Cocoa, Ambering Rose, Format, Trace Gold, Pinch Me and Coppertone, Breezy, Desert Rose, ever and Frankly Scarlet. 

SamanthaDeMuro

For MAC, I personally recommend Well Dressed, Pink Swoon, Dame and Gentle. I also have Fleur Power, which I like as well. I'm a blush junkie.

SamanthaDeMuro

Gentle is a mineralized blush. In that group, I am also going to pick up Gleeful and I just got the Pro Long Wear Blush in Whole Lotta Love and I really like that one as well. You have to use a light hand with it though or risk looking like a clown.

SamanthaDeMuro

I finally used NARS Deep Throat yesterday and I love it! Still afraid to try Liberte, Gaiety and Desire. I guess you don't know until you try. I want Sin as well, but it's not in my budget right now. It's like I can never have enough makeup. I am addicted!! And blushes and mascaras are my biggest weakness.

Latest posts