NARS blushes for WOC

MzBrownBeauty

Just wanted to share that beauty.com will be having friends & family 20% off sale starting this Tuesday. I've purchased most of my NARS blushes from there during the sales.

auriannjag42

Yes I'm so glad I resisted temptation to get anything from sephora :) getting lovejoy...and I need another one to get ladies. And I'm getting that nars TM too...
Just wanted to share that beauty.com will be having friends & family 20% off sale starting this Tuesday. I've purchased most of my NARS blushes from there during the sales.

cindypltnm81

Thanks for sharing, as I'm sure I can find something useful! I have most of the NARS blushes. With the exception of a single few.

SamanthaDeMuro

Ladies, I used MAC's Love Thing blush for the first time today and I love it. You do have to use a light hand and sheer it out. But it's beautiful. My next NARS buy will be Torrid and Boys Don't Cry from their Pierre Hardy line. It's a pink-grapefruit color. LOVE. But Boys Don't Cry does cost $40 bucks. A lot for a blush, but it's because it's limited edition.

CartoonChic

Ladies, I used MAC's Love Thing blush for the first time today and I love it. You do have to use a light hand and sheer it out. But it's beautiful. My next NARS buy will be Torrid and Boys Don't Cry from their Pierre Hardy line. It's a pink-grapefruit color. LOVE. But Boys Don't Cry does cost $40 bucks. A lot for a blush, but it's because it's limited edition.
Boys Don't Cry also costs more because it's much larger than the standard NARS blush. You're getting a lot more product.

CartoonChic

I ordered Zen and Silvana, along with some other NARS items. They've been on my to-buy list forever and Sephora doesn't carry those two shades. There's only 4 blush colors left on my list to get - Nico, Douceur, Deep Throat and Sex Appeal. I'll get them later on during Sephora's VIB sale. I should have a gift card to use during that time. I'm not a fan of the chunky glitter in Angelika and Oasis. I refuse to buy Orgasm because I'll know I'll get for free at some point.

CartoonChic

Yes I'm so glad I resisted temptation to get anything from sephora
smiles.gif
getting lovejoy...and I need another one to get ladies. And I'm getting that nars TM too...
What color are you looking to get?

MzBrownBeauty

I ordered Zen and Silvana, along with some other NARS items. They've been on my to-buy list forever and Sephora doesn't carry those two shades. There's only 4 blush colors left on my list to get - Nico, Douceur, Deep Throat and Sex Appeal. I'll get them later on during Sephora's VIB sale. I should have a gift card to use during that time. I'm not a fan of the chunky glitter in Angelika and Oasis. I refuse to buy Orgasm because I'll know I'll get for free at some point.
Nice! Please come back and let us know how how they look. I own Luster and love it but Im looking for another highlighter from NARS. Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of Albatross.

MzBrownBeauty

Yes I'm so glad I resisted temptation to get anything from sephora :) getting lovejoy...and I need another one to get ladies. And I'm getting that nars TM too...
Thats good you waited! I've actually only purchased NARS on sale or either with a discount on Guilt. I buy wayyyyyyy too much stuff so I have to be a little frugal :) I really like Dolce Vita; it's such a pretty spring/summer color and I use Luster as a highlight with it. You might like it.

CartoonChic

Nice! Please come back and let us know how how they look. I own Luster and love it but Im looking for another highlighter from NARS. Any suggestions? I'm not a fan of Albatross.
Maybe Madly in terms of a blush. I haven't really worn it yet to say for sure it's a good highlighter. They have highlighting blush, but I've never tried them besides Albatross. I've also never tried their Multiples or Illuminators.

MzBrownBeauty

Maybe Madly in terms of a blush. I haven't really worn it yet to say for sure it's a good highlighter. They have highlighting blush, but I've never tried them besides Albatross. I've also never tried their Multiples or Illuminators.
Madly had been on my radar so I just might pick it up. Has anyone tried Satellite of Love?