NARS blushes for WOC

shontay07108

My favorite Nars blushes are LoveJoy, Gina, Rotonde and Boys Don't Cry. The last two are new and magical and I'm going to be very selective w/ future blush purchases because of how perfect those two are.

auriannjag42

I just bought liberte and taos...I was going back and forth between liberte and amour..but liberte obviously won...but anyone had experience with amour or lovejoy...I have the Mac love joy...similarities that u guys notice...

cindypltnm81

My favorite Nars blushes are LoveJoy, Gina, Rotonde and Boys Don't Cry. The last two are new and magical and I'm going to be very selective w/ future blush purchases because of how perfect those two are.
Hi, are Rotonde and boys don't cry cream blushes??

MzBrownBeauty

L
I just bought liberte and taos...I was going back and forth between liberte and amour..but liberte obviously won...but anyone had experience with amour or lovejoy...I have the Mac love joy...similarities that u guys notice...
Lovejoy is my favorite NARS blush! I have a backup because its the perfect bronzy, Rosey color.

SamanthaDeMuro

The next blushes I intend to get are MAC's Love Thing, It's a mineralized one. And NARS Torrid and Outlaw. I love my blushes.

auriannjag42

Love thing is gorgeous I was debating between that and Mac lovejoy but I decided with lovejoy for that natural glow and I could layer it with other blushes and I have torrid its amazing to say the least
The next blushes I intend to get are MAC's Love Thing, It's a mineralized one. And NARS Torrid and Outlaw. I love my blushes.

SamanthaDeMuro

I just picked up MAC's Love Thing. Haven't worn it yet, obviously as I literally just got it this morning. I swatched MAC's Love Joy and it was too brownish/bronzey for my very fair skin tone. It would make me look ruddy, I feel. I swatched Springsheen as well and it was pretty but too light. Warm Soul wasn't, for me anyway, for my coloring, as awesome as I thought it would be. Just my 2 cents. I intend to get NARS Torrid this weekend. I love MAKEUP!!!!!

cindypltnm81

I just picked up MAC's Love Thing. Haven't worn it yet, obviously as I literally just got it this morning. I swatched MAC's Love Joy and it was too brownish/bronzey for my very fair skin tone. It would make me look ruddy, I feel. I swatched Springsheen as well and it was pretty but too light. Warm Soul wasn't, for me anyway, for my coloring, as awesome as I thought it would be. Just my 2 cents. I intend to get NARS Torrid this weekend. I love MAKEUP!!!!!
Don't we all love makeup! Most importantly finding what works for you and the contentment you feel from the colors:)

Lipstickdiva420

I like torrid and i exchanged orgasm for torrid because orgasm didn't do a thing for me.