NARS Exhibit A & Taj Majal Blush?

babyfauxblondie

i was wondering how you liked them? i've been thinking about purchasing one or the other at sephora, but i'm stuck between the both of them. for references, i'm a nc40-42 with golden yellow undertones. thanks! <3

chocolategoddes

Those two colors are a WOCs best friends (along with a few others)
I'm an NC 45/50 so I'm darker than you, but when I tried them on i was pleased with how they look and I'm working up the money to purchase both of them and Cactus Flower from NARS.
NARS blushes are the shit in general.

spectrolite

I have Exhibit A and it isgorgeous!! You only need a tiny bit as it is very pigmented. It gives me such a pretty warm glow. It's great on its own or with an MSF or Beauty Powder. I have a swatch of it on my NW45 skin in this thread:

Click for link
smiles.gif

vogueBLACK

They're both gorgeous. I bought Taj Mahal last weekend. I'm NC50, and it gives me a really nice summery/coppery glow. Exhibit A is just all around fabulous! But if I had to pick, I'd personally go with Taj Mahal.

MsCocoa

Never tried Exhibit A but I love, love LOVE Taj Mahal...like the others said it gives a gorgeous summery glow.

redecouverte

used to own Exhibit A but it was too pigmented for me...I prefer TAOS
i looooove Taj Mahal, buy it you won't regret it

cre8_yourself

they are both extremely flattering for ur skin tone.. i would go with taj mahal first.. because exhibit a is a little bit redder.. so it would probably suit you better.. i used to work @ sephora and I always reached for taj mahal first for deeper skin tones and then if we didnt have it i suggested exhibit a next .. ( apply lightly)
smiles.gif

doniad101

I have to agree with the other ladies, you can wear both and they'd look gorgeous, but Taj Mahal is gorgeous!!! You should definately try that out first.

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I have Exhibit A and it isgorgeous!! You only need a tiny bit as it is very pigmented. It gives me such a pretty warm glow. It's great on its own or with an MSF or Beauty Powder. I have a swatch of it on my NW45 skin in this thread:

Click for link
smiles.gif

exhibit a looks beautiful on you! it looks like a natural blush
smiles.gif

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doniad101
I have to agree with the other ladies, you can wear both and they'd look gorgeous, but Taj Mahal is gorgeous!!! You should definately try that out first.

i think i might get both
smiles.gif
but i have to say, i did try them both on at sephora yesterday and taj majal looked amazing!

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8_yourself
they are both extremely flattering for ur skin tone.. i would go with taj mahal first.. because exhibit a is a little bit redder.. so it would probably suit you better.. i used to work @ sephora and I always reached for taj mahal first for deeper skin tones and then if we didnt have it i suggested exhibit a next .. ( apply lightly)
smiles.gif

i totally agree. i tried them out at sephora yesterday and applied taj mahal on one cheek and exhibit a on the other, but taj mahal stood out more to me. i'll probably purchase that one first and get exhibit a later, but for sure i must have both, haha
smiles.gif
thanks for your help!

babyfauxblondie

thank you very, very, VERY much ladies! after reading each and every one of your comments, i think i'll be getting both, but i'll start out first with taj mahal. i went to sephora yesterday and like some of you have said, it gives a gorgeous "summer glow". i really appreciate all of your feedback
smiles.gif

Latest posts