NARS Exhibit A & Taj Majal Blush?

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
i got sunset shores from CVS its a pretty coral with shimmer with a darker bronzer, they were on sale for 3.49 so i got 2 of em, really pretty

yay!! for you
smiles.gif
... I love that blush!!
th_DANCE.gif

utgirl2006

I went to Sephora today just to make sure I wasn't crazy...the sales lady told me that this Sephora stopped carrying Taj Mahal because it didn't sell well. WTF??? So, I left there running and went to Neiman's and picked up Taj. Words cannot express how much I love it!!!

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgirl2006
I went to Sephora today just to make sure I wasn't crazy...the sales lady told me that this Sephora stopped carrying Taj Mahal because it didn't sell well. WTF??? So, I left there running and went to Neiman's and picked up Taj. Words cannot express how much I love it!!!

thats crazy. Taj Mahal is ridiculously beautiful on WOC applied with a light hand. But honestly I never would have bought it without seeing in demo'd online. the orange would have freaked me out. thank goodness for specktra and youtube. LOL

TwistedFaith

I ordered Taj Mahal online so I was able to get it, but I did notice it wasn't on display at a nearby Sephora. Neither was Gilda or Gina, two blushes that I wanted to swatch - I wonder if they aren't carrying these two anymore?

nadiaanya

I have Taj Mahal and it is sooo gorgeous......It's really close in shade with the orange side of the mediteranee eyeshadow duo, I swatched both and they are similar.

lilchocolatema

I'm bumping this...but everyone NC40 and up should at least try both of these colors!!! No one should live without them, especially for the Summer months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
I'm bumping this...but everyone NC40 and up should at least try both of these colors!!! No one should live without them, especially for the Summer months!

I totally agree!! I'm NC40-42 and I got Taj Mahal after watching your video (and I couldn't resist the name!). It's beauuuutiful... it took me a while to get in the habit of reaching for it, but it makes me feel amazing
smiles.gif

Everyone, get this blush!

SweetKris

I grabbed Exhibit A and it was too much for me even with a light app...They dont carry Taj Mahal in my Sephora anymore so I couldn't swap it out...

soglambitious

I would go with Taj Mahal for sure. Great summery color and very flattering on golden skin tones. I think Exhibit A is just a little TOO red to be flattering. I would try Taos if you want a reddish blush. It's a dusty rosey/red color with some gold shimmer that almost gives you a healthy tan/sunburnt look. (I'm an NC44/45 for reference).

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
I have the dupe to taj mahal!! lol it's by milani called "sunset beach" ...LE ..but ultra beautiful and pigmented ..I can imagine how the real thing will be lol <33

I have both NARS Taj Mahal and MILANI Sunset Beach. The MILANI blush is not a good dupe of Taj Mahal. While the orangy color appears similar in the pan, Sunset Beach lacks the magnificant golden glow that Taj Mahal has. I like Sunset Beach but I love Taj Mahal. You owe it to yourself to get Taj Mahal. It's gorgeous.

crystrill

I love Exibit A! Whenever my friend and I (pnuttbuttajelli) go to Sephora, they never have Taj Mahal. But I agree, LIGHT strokes. VERY LIGHT. A tad too much and it' a mess! But when applied correctly it's sooo pretty!

But Sephora sucks, they never have the colors you want to try!

Vixxan

Taj Mahal has quickly become one of my favorite blushes but I'm not digging Exhibit A. It's too easy to put too much on.