NARS Exhibit A & Taj Majal Blush?

GoldenGirl

I just got back from Sephora and checked out both of these. It's funny, at the one I went to, the were right next to each other in the sample palette!
smiles.gif

Anyhoo, I'm loving Taj and I think it will be my next purchase. I'm loving the summery glow it gave to my skin. I'd been using the MSF duo to attempt a similar glow, but it just made my skin look orange. I think Taj will give me the glow I want but not make me look like a brown pumpkin!

GoldenGirl

Okay so I bought Exhibit A to try it out. What are you guys using to apply? A little sure goes a long way and I kinda looked a little clownish with it on because there was just sooooo much on my cheeks! I'm an NC50 and a bit of a newbie in the makeup game so bear with me as I ask all these questions!!!

neonbright

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGirl
Okay so I bought Exhibit A to try it out. What are you guys using to apply? A little sure goes a long way and I kinda looked a little clownish with it on because there was just sooooo much on my cheeks! I'm an NC50 and a bit of a newbie in the makeup game so bear with me as I ask all these questions!!!

I am NC50 also and I use MAC181 brush and I just dip it in the blush lightly. Then I apply and blend.

Purplegloss9

Guuuuurrl...they are both hot...I own just Taj Mahal from Nars and love love love it, its the bomb freal! Im thinking of getting Exhibit A but not sure yet...the MA at the counter made me look like 2 huge tomatoe landed on my cheeks....sooo .....ummm yeah..lol..but its how its applied for sure!

But Taj Mahal..as we're all saying here...we ain't lyin' its a HOTTT BLUSH!

hope that helps somehow! oh and im an NC50.

LAMB4LIFE

I Have Both But Prefer Exhibit A, I'm Nc45 And It Really Looks Great On Me, Especially In The Summer Time.

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
I just got back from Sephora and checked out both of these. It's funny, at the one I went to, the were right next to each other in the sample palette!
smiles.gif

haha, saw them both together also, when i was at sephora :p

GoldenGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbright
I am NC50 also and I use MAC181 brush and I just dip it in the blush lightly. Then I apply and blend.

I don't think this makeup newbie was ready for Exhibit A so I exchanged it for Taj Mahal instead. Now THAT is beautiful! I LOVE it! I will probably pick up Exhibit A again at some point in the future, but I wanted something I wasn't gonna be afraid to use and be comfortable with on my face. When I get a little bolder with the makeup I can definitely see me getting Exhibit A again...

neonbright

Quote:
I don't think this makeup newbie was ready for Exhibit A so I exchanged it for Taj Mahal instead. Now THAT is beautiful! I LOVE it! I will probably pick up Exhibit A again at some point in the future, but I wanted something I wasn't gonna be afraid to use and be comfortable with on my face. When I get a little bolder with the makeup I can definitely see me getting Exhibit A again...

Now you got me want Taj Mahal girl. Why did you do that to me.

GoldenGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbright
Now you got me want Taj Mahal girl. Why did you do that to me.

It's really gorgeous, just a nice bronzeish kinda glow to the cheeks. I pair it with a really nude lip and it just pops. Go ahead and get you some girl!

Ms.Shanti

Taj Mahal is my favblush besides Urban Decay's"SCORE"..i love the golden undertones it gives when you wear it. ::winks::

vita cooper

i got taj mahal on the recommendation of scandalous beauty along with her other fav-crazed! These were the 1st NARS blushes that I ever bought sight unseen & I have to say I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!! Can't wait to try Exhibit A which is another 1 of her favs. I'm a NW47 btw

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcandlelight
I just purchased taj mahal and it is beautiful. Exhibit A is the next one I will be purchasing.

I have the dupe to taj mahal!! lol it's by milani called "sunset beach" ...LE ..but ultra beautiful and pigmented ..I can imagine how the real thing will be lol <33

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
I have the dupe to taj mahal!! lol it's by milani called "sunset beach" ...LE ..but ultra beautiful and pigmented ..I can imagine how the real thing will be lol <33

I got that and ended up returning it... for one thing,the part that is actually like Taj is a teeny tiny part of the pan. Then, I dunn the texture just seemed to be weird. It wasn;t horrible, and lawd knows I love a bargain, but the actual Taj Mahal is so much better, and softer! I'm definitely getting Exhibit A for 2009. ( I'm on restriction for the rest of the year, LOL).

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
I got that and ended up returning it... for one thing,the part that is actually like Taj is a teeny tiny part of the pan. Then, I dunn the texture just seemed to be weird. It wasn;t horrible, and lawd knows I love a bargain, but the actual Taj Mahal is so much better, and softer! I'm definitely getting Exhibit A for 2009. ( I'm on restriction for the rest of the year, LOL).

aww!! sorry it didn't work out for you, but at least you got the real thing...I know a few months ago I bought 4 of Nars cream blushes..and return them..didn't like them...so ...I'm kind of iffy about buying another blush..but since it's powder..how can I go wrong?!lol..nah! Nars cream blush..isn't creamy enough for my skin ..I realised
IMG_4487.JPG

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcandlelight
I just purchased taj mahal and it is beautiful. Exhibit A is the next one I will be purchasing.

Ditto!!
thmbup.gif

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda

i got sunset shores from CVS its a pretty coral with shimmer with a darker bronzer, they were on sale for 3.49 so i got 2 of em, really pretty

utgirl2006

I recently went to Sephora to grab Taj and Exhibit A and they did not have either...the sales woman said they aren't carrying them anymore...at least where I live. Where is everyone finding them? Thanks.