NARS Fall 2010

dirtyprincess

I bought the rajasthan duo and at first i really didnt like it but then i started playing around with it and WOW - its love x

TheTeenageMuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
WE PUT OUR UPDATE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 boxes and 3 hours later and it looks GOREGOUS!!!! we got a complete gondola update. New focus units, new graphic panels, new tester panels, new merchandisers, new EVERYTHING!!!!
Best part? We carry between 25-50% MORE nars now!!!
Problem? they havent sent us most of the new products.
And we're missing the tester pannel for the bronzers.
Typical.

It's funny that I noticed the new design. You got a lot more palettes. But many products are still missing testers -.- You wouldn't happen to know why the Sephora's in Toronto didn't get Rajasthan, we got Egea and Tzarina as well as one additional shadow, Silent Night perhaps? Weird.

I just got Strawberry Fields lipgloss and it had fabulous staying power. I love it.

ayshaishaq21

Hey all, Just wanted to know why does it take them so long to deliver to the UK...I Ordered on 13 and still nothing. They wont answer at customer services. really bad experience i wont ever order again. Plz help tho...

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
It's funny that I noticed the new design. You got a lot more palettes. But many products are still missing testers -.- You wouldn't happen to know why the Sephora's in Toronto didn't get Rajasthan, we got Egea and Tzarina as well as one additional shadow, Silent Night perhaps? Weird.

I just got Strawberry Fields lipgloss and it had fabulous staying power. I love it.

I honesty dont know. See, we always had Egea, and i dont think we have Tzarina, and i think at some point we had Silent night on our assortment. Nars is weird, like with the glosses, Belize was there when i started, then they took it off, now its back. Theyre so fickle. Taj Mahal is gone now. And your right, there are tons of testers missing... they are the WORST when it comes to sending testers. Its SOO frusterating cause i use their shadows all the time, but its hard when half the colours are missing.

HOTasFCUK

Yes i noticed at another Toronto store they have a wole new display but they were missing Rajasthan. I quickly swatched Tzarine and love it!

Shadowy Lady

My Sephora doesn't have Rajasthan. Glad I already got mine from Murale
smiles.gif

Lisianthus

I can't find the Rajasthan duo at Sephora. It isn't even listed on the display. I just assumed that they'd have the entire collection. Perhaps it's a department store exclusive or something. I've yet to try the Nars counter at the Bay. I did pick up Douceur blush today. It doesn't look too impressive in the pan but looks very natural on.

Mabelle

Give them a call. If theres no spot on the gondola for it, for some crazy reason its prob. not part of that stores assortment, but we def. have it, and i think i saw it on the site!
Honestly they are awful with shipments. We are always low on es.

meika79

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I swatched Daphne e/s today and it was blotchy. I have planned to get it but now I'm unsure.

I'm the opposite. I swatched it in the store and was all ohhs and ahhs. Bought it and went home to test it out, then I experienced the blotchy problem. And it looked really dark more plum instead of purple (but this was on my hand).
But I am determined to make this color work, its beautiful in the pan.

Temptasia

I love murale compared to sephora for NARS...they have a special event this weekend...50,000 SDM points which normally gives you $85 to spend now gives you $100 to spend!

I bought Tzarine and Rajasthan...love them both...especially the lighter side of both!

Mabelle

k, so i looked at my gondola the other day, and i lied. Rajasthan is NOT on it. anywhere!! not on all fallf ocus unit section, not on the duo section. Its IS replaced with egea in the focu unit. But we have it in stock!! SO WEIRD. its groegous btw

Temptasia

So I bought Douceur, Portobello and Brousse with my points and paid $17 for the taxes...felt like I was stealing! whoohoo!

Bought the last Douceur and it's a great addition to my blush collection. Something I can definitely use everyday along with Madly and Zen. I would consider these my go to "nude" blushes...Douceur being the pink nude, Madly a brown pink nude, and Zen a brown contouring nude. It's not crazy pigmented like the other blushes but it's buildable.

dressedtokill

I was so excited for Douceur, but it honestly doesn't really show up on my skin. I know it's supposed to be a neutral blush but you can't even tell I'm wearing anything unless I super layer it. Trying to decide whether to return it or not...

Shadowy Lady

^^ I know I wonder about Douceur blush too. I'm NW30 now with a tan and NW25 normally. I wonder if it'll show up at all. And my undertones are neutral but leaning cool (so a lil red)

vesperholly

In LOVE with Strawberry Fields but it looks so familiar ... here are some possible Strawberry Fields dupes! IRL Maybelline Hooked on Pink is the closest by far. SF is a teeeensy bit darker/more red.

... I'll probably still end up getting SF.
smiles.gif

1754215.JPG

Monsy

I bought Tzarine last week, and i am impressed. This is my first time ever trying nars eyeshadows.
I found Rajasthan on saks.com and ordered it today - can't wait to try it!