NARS Fall 2013

Miss QQ

Cafemakeup has reviewed Euphrate.

http://cafemakeup.com/2013/06/22/nars-euphrate-single-eyeshadow-review-and-swatch/

Aquamarine1543

I went to the counter to ask about this collection and holiday one.
My MUA said he didn't feel unique about the fall collection since most of the Nars fall collections are quite dark as usual, so he said there's no exception this year too. lol
He told me about the pinky l/p and it's like a pinky version of Tender Night l/p. It's less pigmented and paler than Roman Holiday l/p. He recommended it's better to mix it with other lipsticks just like Tender Night.

Aquamarine1543

And here's the color story:

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-fall-2013-color-collection

http://www.thenonblonde.com/2013/07...ot/thenonblonde+(The+Non-Blonde)#.UdGVjOdHK8A

I just found the pics of Paimpol and La Paz lipsticks on ebay.
Like I said above, Paimpol is like a pinky version of Tender Night l/p. Less pigmented and paler than Roman Holiday l/p. I wasn't sure whether it has shimmer, but it looks like it has based on the pic of the color story.

Btw, it looks like all of the three lipsticks (except for Mysterious Red) in the collection have shimmer or glitter based on the pics of the color story.

MarieMary

Thnk you Aquamarine1543. :)

Fall palettes!
Oh my oh my oh my!

Ride Up The Moon

• Argentina -metallic gold (Limited Edition)
  • Isolde - frosted ginger (left side of duo)
  • Night Porter - black with pearls
  • Biarritz - perfect, neutral cream colored beige
  • Fez - velvety cocoa
  • Cordura - shimmering sooty dark brown (right side of duo)

Fairy's Kiss

• Monosque - shimmering soft pink (Limited Edition)
  • Kalahari - sugared cocoa (right side of duo)
  • Brousse - black violet (right side of duo)
  • Tokyo - lavender (right side of duo)
  • Brumes - matte charcoal (left side of duo)
  • Pandora - matte black (right side of duo)

Pochette

Source: http://www.temptalia.com/nars-fall-2013-gifting-collection

MaitaiFluff

I really like the colours of Ride Up the Moon, but I wonder if NARS is going to start sticking these smaller palettes. Both look to be the same size as the palette from the God Created Woman set.

pinkpaint

I'm definitely getting Ride Up The Moon. I've wanted Night Porter and Fez forever and now I can grab both. I won't even mind if the palette is small. I've never come close to finishing an eyeshadow and since all but one is permanent I could replace it later. Skipping the RiRi quad for this, since it's the same price.

I actually like Fairy's Kiss, too, but I can't go crazy lol.

Miss QQ

Thnk you Aquamarine1543. :)

Fall palettes!
Oh my oh my oh my!

Ride Up The Moon

• Argentina -metallic gold (Limited Edition)
  • Isolde - frosted ginger (left side of duo)
  • Night Porter - black with pearls
  • Biarritz - perfect, neutral cream colored beige
  • Fez - velvety cocoa
  • Cordura - shimmering sooty dark brown (right side of duo)

Fairy's Kiss

• Monosque - shimmering soft pink (Limited Edition)
  • Kalahari - sugared cocoa (right side of duo)
  • Brousse - black violet (right side of duo)
  • Tokyo - lavender (right side of duo)
  • Brumes - matte charcoal (left side of duo)
  • Pandora - matte black (right side of duo)

Pochette

Source: http://www.temptalia.com/nars-fall-2013-gifting-collection
Will the palettes be available at all NARS counters? I have none of the colours in the palettes and I really want to get at least of one them!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love the look of Fairy's Kiss, but it contains three halves of duos I've had my eyes on for a while- Brousse, Brumes and Tokyo. Now I'm going to have to figure out if I want to buy the duos or just grab the palette instead. I sort of wish that there wasn't a matte black shade included, since I have those already, but I can see where it would fit with the overall look.

MaitaiFluff

I'm definitely getting Ride Up The Moon. I've wanted Night Porter and Fez forever and now I can grab both. I won't even mind if the palette is small. I've never come close to finishing an eyeshadow and since all but one is permanent I could replace it later. Skipping the RiRi quad for this, since it's the same price. I actually like Fairy's Kiss, too, but I can't go crazy lol.
I was just at Sephora and I saw And God Created Woman palette. You're quite right, even though it's smaller it still holds plenty of product. I noticed that they are also priced less than last year's palettes, not bad.

elkaknits

I am hoping to see gifting palette swatches soon. I already know what I am picking up from fall collection

La Paz and Mysterious Red... also maybe the maple & navy eyeshadows

elegant-one

La Paz for sure! I love Via Martelli liner & that Kamchatcka es is really really pretty! Both palettes look nice too, but I would have to see swatches

Monsy

total skip for me... well more money for the palettes
and I feel dior will kill my wallet with those new blushes

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

Thanks!
I'm also disappointed at Yamal and Namibia b/c they doesn't look pigmented.
Btw, does La Paz have opalescent shimmer? If it has, it looks gorgeous!

I think there is shimmer!