NARS Fall 2013

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
slobbbbbery kisses...as Macina says :D
lol.gif
kissy.gif

Dominique33

Thanks Dominique for the tips on the products, very helpful!
bouquet.gif
NARS sure looks like a wonderful brand, can't wait to try it :) And as for the fall collections (MAC, Dior, Chanel, Guerlain, NARS, ..) we're just doomed i guess lol
thud.gif
Oh yes
th_WeAreDoomed.png
I forgot to mention Nars loose powder which is an unsung hero ( in my opinion ) and the Reflecting powder which is a must-have. Ready for a haul ?
girlhaha.gif
Worth it !

Aquamarine1543

I still wonder the differences between Yamal and Madrague (and Portobello) duo eyeshadow, and also between Namibia and Paris duo e/s. They all look really similar.
hmm.gif

Liz2012

Oh yes
th_WeAreDoomed.png
I forgot to mention Nars loose powder which is an unsung hero ( in my opinion ) and the Reflecting powder which is a must-have. Ready for a haul ?
girlhaha.gif
Worth it !
I'm definitely interested in the Reflecting powder, and i think i might try the eyeshadow primer as well. I have UDPP atm and i'm not completely satisfied with it. And yeah i'm ready for a haul, as soon as the fall collection appears on the website i'm ordering
tong.gif

Rads

when and where can I buy this collection?
I bought Kamchatka from Sephora....some pieces from the collection were available for about a nanosecond before someone somewhere either at NARS or Sephora, I guess, decided to take it off the site.

Naughtyp

I bought Kamchatka from Sephora....some pieces from the collection were available for about a nanosecond before someone somewhere either at NARS or Sephora, I guess, decided to take it off the site.
grrr!!!!! why the F does that keep happening

Aquamarine1543

Does anybody have Euphrate e/s? Does it lean on silver or mint more?
I hope it leans on a silver side since minty color (e.g Habanera duo e/s) usually doesn't look good on me. :(
I'm interested in it all of a sudden b/c Namibia (and Yamal) keeps tempting me and I think they can be a perfect match. lol

bis

Does anybody have Euphrate e/s? Does it lean on silver or mint more? I hope it leans on a silver side since minty color (e.g Habanera duo e/s) usually doesn't look good on me. :(  I'm interested in it all of a sudden b/c Namibia (and Yamal) keeps tempting me and I think they can be a perfect match. lol
On me it's silver, I really do not see a lot of mint on my skin.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Does anybody have Euphrate e/s? Does it lean on silver or mint more?
I hope it leans on a silver side since minty color (e.g Habanera duo e/s) usually doesn't look good on me. :(
I'm interested in it all of a sudden b/c Namibia (and Yamal) keeps tempting me and I think they can be a perfect match. lol
I have pictures on my blog (link in my signature), but the short version: definitely more silver. You can see that it has a blue/ green cast when it's next to warmer shades, but overall, it appears silver, not mint.

Dominique33

Eyeshadows and lipsticks reviews from Vampyvarnish:

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2013/07...rs-fall-2013-color-collection-swatches-review

Based on her swatches, I'll skip the collection.
The more I see Namibia and Yamal, the more I think they're too dupable and common colors. :(
I'll pick up Bavaria, Mysterious Red and possibly Fury, some colours are very pretty but quite dupable so I'll save up for M.A.C Indulge, Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Kiko and UD. Bavaria looks great though, beautiful blue !