NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

brittbby

[COLOR=0000FF]Now that's no bologna !! :lol: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I think we can do all the right thing but our genetic foot prints also factor in to the health issues that we ultimately experience.  I go go for days & days on a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]vegan diet and out of no where start to crave meat.  I think our bodies tell us what we need too.[/COLOR]
I agree completely that your body tells you what you need!! I eat organic fruit only because I get nauseas with non organic fruits. It's super strange but I guess it's just my bodies way of telling me it doesn't like the pesticides. Other things, I'm not super concerned with it being organic or not, but I know if I want an apple, it better be organic or I get nauseas...

elegant-one

http://personalcaretruth.com/2011/10/study-confirms-no-link-between-real-world-use-of-antibacterial-soaps-and-antibiotic-resistance/
Dang! Brains & Beauty = that's HOT
heat.gif

elegant-one

Now that's no bologna !!
lol.gif

I think we can do all the right thing but our genetic foot prints also factor in to the health issues that we ultimately experience. I go go for days & days on a
vegan diet and out of no where start to crave meat. I think our bodies tell us what we need too.
girlhaha.gif

Yes, I am like that too. I love & mostly eat soups & salads but then all of the sudden - I want an Arby's
greengrin.gif

Msfaszion

I only purchased CB from this line, but take a look here:

http://www.specktra.net/t/181602/theme-makeup-with-a-purpose/1680
I purchased CB as well and I loooooove it! Great choice.

Quote: Originally Posted by walkingdead

Funny I saw this today and thought what could I purchase … smh!

MaitaiFluff

I know I'm late in the game, but I was able to convince my SO to drop by Sephora while I was at work and pick up the ONS palette as part of an early Christmas present (since I haven't been able to convince him that I NEED another pair of Charlotte Olympia kitty flats). I'm about to finally play with it now.

FrizzyKab

purplemaren

I bought the blue lips lip bag, last tango lipstick, daydream blush, ms. Mermaid and Cambodia eyeshadow. I'm lemming coeur battant blush and full frontal lipstick. Do I need them? Nc15-20. I feel like I have so many colors that are similar to ff, but everyone raves about it.

Medgal07

I bought the blue lips lip bag, last tango lipstick, daydream blush, ms. Mermaid and Cambodia eyeshadow. I'm lemming coeur battant blush and full frontal lipstick. Do I need them? Nc15-20. I feel like I have so many colors that are similar to ff, but everyone raves about it.
I have both CB and FF. I LOVE CB. I somehow thought FF would be more pink but for me it leans more purple-fushcia
th_dunno.gif

IHughes

I didn't buy any items from this collection as I was hoping someone might give something to me for Christmas. Unfortunately I think nobody realized they are limited edition, so I think I've probably missed the collection!! Bohooooo

BreeMakeupGeek

I didn't buy any items from this collection as I was hoping someone might give something to me for Christmas. Unfortunately I think nobody realized they are limited edition, so I think I've probably missed the collection!! Bohooooo
In the US my local Sephora still had all the lipsticks in stock & sephora.com still have the collex available. My fav in this collex was Future Red & Goodbye Emmanuelle lipstick, they are so creamy & well pigmented.

IHughes

In the US my local Sephora still had all the lipsticks in stock & sephora.com still have the collex available. My fav in this collex was Future Red & Goodbye Emmanuelle lipstick, they are so creamy & well pigmented.
Thanks! I will wait until after Xmas and see what's left but I wanted some of the gift sets and the palette and that's long gone, lol