NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

aradhana

I don't recall who asked but I just bought exhibit a....I didn't see any parabens listed. It doesn't have special packaging... Hope all the new blushes will be like this.
4ce70ecf_1387598448810.jpeg
Sorry how dark the pic is...took it on my phone.

aradhana

This is great! :D I'm going to buy it then later! :D Would it look good on NC15 skin or its too orange? =)
I don't know - it might work but I would recommend trying it in the store. I was a bit skeptical on my own skin tone, but it worked well....just needs a light hand! The sales assistant who helped me managed to also sell me a concealer, a powder foundation and a lipstick...Talk about impulse buy....! Perhaps I just needed the pick me up.

cocodivatime

Out of the 3 conservative eye shadow colors Bad Behavior, Mississippi Mermaid and Cambodia which one is a must have if you could only buy one? I just swatched the formula and really want to try Thanks

Debbs

I would choose Cambodia even though I do not have it. Skipped it because it is a bit close to Mac Coppering. Went on a serious mission last week to get it but all the stores (Sephora, Nordstrom) either have sold out or RTV (return to vendor) . The Nars website still carries Cambodia es however they have it named California there. It has taken everything out of me not to order yet. And the internal battle continues.........

LiliV

Out of the 3 conservative eye shadow colors Bad Behavior, Mississippi Mermaid and Cambodia which one is a must have if you could only buy one? I just swatched the formula and really want to try Thanks
Cambodia and Mississippi Mermaid were my two picks and I've been wearing Mississippi Mermaid almost every day since I got it. Cambodia is gorgeous too though!

cocodivatime

is the cheek palette worth how much its selling for on ebay?
I like it. Was going to return it at first because I over bought during the holidays but I'm glad I kept it. it's always cool to have multiple limited edition colors in one palette. How much is it going for on ebay?

pbpink

have you guys checked sephora in store? i was there about 10 days ago and they have about a dozen bourdain cheek ones - i was shocked they still had it!! def try your local sephora and ask if they can call around if they don't have!!

macnc50diva

have you guys checked sephora in store? i was there about 10 days ago and they have about a dozen bourdain cheek ones - i was shocked they still had it!! def try your local sephora and ask if they can call around if they don't have!!
SERIOUSLY!? Omg What city and state are you in? Willing to do a cp? Lol

pbpink

SERIOUSLY!? Omg What city and state are you in? Willing to do a cp? Lol
it was in the west palm beach store in city place in FL!! def call there or try your local store, i think they may be able to transfer!! i hope they are still there!! i should have posted sooner but ive been crazy busy!!

i am 1/2 asleep right now and should be asleep!! i will call them in the AM and put what they have on hold, they are super nice - then we can sort out when my brain is working better!!

macnc50diva

it was in the west palm beach store in city place in FL!! def call there or try your local store, i think they may be able to transfer!! i hope they are still there!! i should have posted sooner but ive been crazy busy!! i am 1/2 asleep right now and should be asleep!! i will call them in the AM and put what they have on hold, they are super nice -  then we can sort out when my brain is working better!!
Thanks so much for the offer but don't even worry about it lol I'll be calling them 10am sharp! Wish me luck. Thank you so much for the info :)