NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

pbpink

Thanks so much for the offer but don't even worry about it lol I'll be calling them 10am sharp! Wish me luck. Thank you so much for the info :)
OMG I was in the store when you called!! they had 20 of them that they DC'ed this past Sunday! I could not believe it!! so sorry to get your hopes up!! you could try to call a few random stores and see if they did not send back yet?!?!

macnc50diva

Lol that's so funny! I'm going to continue my hunt for it somehow. I'm was trying to avoid eBay prices but I think I might have to splurge. The glimmer of hope was exciting so don't feel bad. Lol I keep trying to tell myself there will be another one coming out soon...

pbpink

she said it was dc'ed meaning it was sent back to nars, i asked her same thing! i tried to even see if i could get number of where she sent them!

goldielockss

Lol that's so funny! I'm going to continue my hunt for it somehow. I'm was trying to avoid eBay prices but I think I might have to splurge. The glimmer of hope was exciting so don't feel bad. Lol I keep trying to tell myself there will be another one coming out soon...
me too ugh girl i want to so so bad

pbpink

try a couple stores in the south not near big cities, things move slower here! if she just sent them out on sunday there has to be another store that may still have some, they had 20 of them! she said they were sold out for a long time then got in a huge shipment but by that time no one really bought any!! just pick a couple stores and ask, can't hurt! try tampa + jacksonville!! i was totally going to say hi to you on the phone but by the time the girl and i got over the lady on the phone with you was hanging up! too funny! i had to do an errand right next store so i literally was there when they opened the door!

goldielockss

i was totally going to say hi to you on the phone but by the time the girl and i got over the lady on the phone with you was hanging up! too funny! i had to do an errand right next store so i literally was there when they opened the door!
center mall and international plaza dont :( gonna try jacksonville.

macnc50diva

try a couple stores in the south not near big cities, things move slower here! if she just sent them out on sunday there has to be another store that may still have some, they had 20 of them! she said they were sold out for a long time then got in a huge shipment but by that time no one really bought any!! just pick a couple stores and ask, can't hurt! try tampa + jacksonville!! i was totally going to say hi to you on the phone but by the time the girl and i got over the lady on the phone with you was hanging up! too funny! i had to do an errand right next store so i literally was there when they opened the door!
Hahhahahahh I would've been like ummmm who the hell is this lol is this big brother? Lol

Fancieland

Ladies my Sephora still has the entire collection with plenty of stock. Including tons of cheek palettes. I haven't been there in about a week but it's a really slow location that doesn't get much business. Don't pay those eBay prices!! Here's the number: 586-286-7788

goldielockss

they just sent them back!!!!!! UGH. we just missed them. but she said they send them back to sephora.com so maybe it will be online? but then thats annoying because they will go like crazy.

macnc50diva

Ladies my Sephora still has the entire collection with plenty of stock. Including tons of cheek palettes. I haven't been there in about a week but it's a really slow location that doesn't get much business. Don't pay those eBay prices!! Here's the number: 586-286-7788
don't worry I just called she said they sent them back :( Too funny we must've called minutes apart lol

cocodivatime

Wow this goose chase is cray. I feel like I wanna join in but I already have the palette lol! Good luck ladies hope you all score one

macnc50diva

Hi! Quick question for all you nars loving ladies: do their satin/velvet lip pencils ever dry out or pull away from the sides like other cream products do?