NARS Holiday 2011

Shadowy Lady

^^ Thanks! The trio is gorgeous, but I don't want it. The only thing I want is the multiple, but I've never tried a multiple before so I don't know how they perform.

I have a couple and use them quite a bit. I actually keep South Beach in my purse at all time for quick touch ups when I need a bit of colour (especially in winter when more colour is needed). I apply them straight from the tube and blend with fingers. They're my fave multi-tasking products.

I soooo want that Trio and Joyous red lipstick!

EngineerBarbie

Definitely going for the trio. The highlighter looks nice but...I really want to buy the one from Guerlain instead. Also getting both LLL eyeliners. I cannot wait to be able to order this!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the photos!! Arabian Nights is definitely calling my name, as is Joyous Red... I'm going to try to limit myself to that...

Rezel

I knew I'd find pictures here! I'm getting Miss Liberty.
love.gif
It would work well with Orgasm and Deep Throat blushes. I'm super excited! It's been years since my last Nars purchase.

edit:
Oh, shoot! Miss Liberty is glittery? :( Was planning to use it as a highlighter but I want shimmer not glitter in my highlighters.

shontay07108

I want the lipstick and the shadow duo. The lipstick doesn't look too unique in the tube, but I just love Nars lipsticks. The shadow duo seems familiar, but their shadow duos are pretty hard to resist, too. :sigh: I think I'll order these as soon as they go up. I wish we had swatches, though.

shontay07108

Albatross lipgloss looks strangely gray on Karen. Also, come to think of it, I just got my muppets palette from theBalm. I really have no business buying more shadows. :hmm:

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
St. Mark’s Place - what a pretty purple!
Isn't it?!? I wasn't very impressed with Bourbon Street so when I saw the swatch of this one my eyes got as big as saucers. At the very least I'm getting that eyeliner. Trying not to get the trio but I'll probably cave.

BeckyBenett

I want Arabian Nights and the multiple! Gosh, I have missed Specktra! When will it be coming to Sephora? Oct 15 as well?

Lisianthus

OMG! I always want everything when I first see swatches! Realistically speaking, I'll probably only pick up Joyous Red, wearable and not too in your face.

Lisianthus

I want Arabian Nights and the multiple! Gosh, I have missed Specktra! When will it be coming to Sephora? Oct 15 as well?

If Sephora in Singapore is anything like Sephora in Canada, they'll get the collection in a few weeks after the release date. The frustrating thing is that nobody at Sephora ever seems to know when the product will arrive. It's a big guessing game when it'll show up.

Shoegal-fr

Arabian Nights is absolutely gorgeous and i really cannot wait for it!

To all the Nars experts, do you think the purple in Arabian Nights will be similar to the discontinued Night Bird (the one that has been repromoted in the I Love Chicago set)? Because i have been looking for this one forever!