NARS Holiday 2011

sss215

I think I am just going to find a Yachiyo somewhere and call it a day. $250.00 never mind! Awesome box set though!

[h=1][/h]

LiLBeautyBarbie

Wow the trio looks amazing! so far I haven't liked any of the NARS trios, they're to bright and colourful but this one is so me!! I love how dark and beautiful colours it has O and the flower thing is pretty too:)

missmolliecule

Oh and ALSO... the picture of Arabian Nights does it no justice.. I was literally awe-struck. There's a shade that's like a night series shade, but with PURPLE pearl. and the glitter/purple actually stands out so beautifully. I'm in looooove.

And G-Spot is beyond, beyond stunning.

MarieMary

missmolliecule: How does G-Spot compare to Orgasm? Is it sparkly, shimmery? It looks very interesting...

I can't wait to hear / see more about this collection! It looks amazing.
Thanks for the information, ladies!

missmolliecule

Okay, bear with me ladies.. flew back in late last night, have to work the next 3 days then flying to PA... but once I'm there I'll have lots of downtime to post.

MarieMary: G-Spot is a bit darker, and definitely more rose toned than Orgasm. It has a little sparkle/shimmer but not NEARLY the amount that orgasm/copa/or lamu have. It's really subtle. I saw my trainer put just a tiny bit on a beautiful WOC on the cheeks and eyes and it was truly stunning! I think the closest thing I can compare it to right now is Oasis... not so much the powder blush but the color of Oasis lipgloss... very similar but a little bit more bright :)

MarieMary

missmolliecule: Thanks so much for taking the time to answer! I'm even more interested now. I've never been a big fan of Orgasm because I find it too shimmery and too peach in color for my liking. G-Spot seems to be exactly what I like, so I can't wait to see swatches. You say it look nice on WOC, but do you think it would look good on very pale women (think NW5-10)?

It's a great picture by the way! :)

mac_aiken

I am about the same shade as you and I think this will look beautiful on us.

missmolliecule: Thanks so much for taking the time to answer! I'm even more interested now. I've never been a big fan of Orgasm because I find it too shimmery and too peach in color for my liking. G-Spot seems to be exactly what I like, so I can't wait to see swatches. You say it look nice on WOC, but do you think it would look good on very pale women (think NW5-10)?

missmolliecule

Yes! It absolutely will! It's definitely a flattering color for women of all skintones... it's kind of the next Orgasm for us! It doesn't lean too warm OR too cool, and the fact that it's medium in tone means it's not too dark for us pale ladies and not to light or ashy for the WOCs!

missmolliecule

very cool! and you look so pretty :)
Thank you!! Definitely have the demon eyes going on but it was during our gala dinner and we didn't want to bug him or interrupt his evening further haha! He is truly so, so talented. I learned a lot from him!!

MarieMary

Thank you so much for this EngineerBarbie! I can't resist a dark red / burgundy / purple nail polish, so Endless Night will be mine for sure. Aaahh who am I kidding, I want it all!

MarieMary

Beaut.ie has all the information regarding the holiday collection. The names and pictures for all the products, the price for each (in Euros), a brief description, what is limited edition and what is permanent. Launch date is November 1st. Here is a recap. :)

G-Spot Multiple

Arabian Nights Trio eyeshadow (LE) - "ink-black shades—black with gunmetal shimmer, black with purple pearls, black with red pearls"
Mandchourie Duo eyeshadow - "golden-infused denim paired with a rich navy"
Ponderosa Cream eyeshadow (LE) - "mink brown"
Campo de Fiori Larger Than Life eyeliner - "antique brass"
St Marks Place Larger Than Life eyeliner - "royal purple"

Albatross Lipgloss (LE)
Joyous Red Lipstick (LE)

Miss Liberty Highlighting blush

Space Odyssey Nail polish (LE)
Endless Night Nail polish (LE)

Source: http://beaut.ie/blog/2011/nars-holiday-collection-for-christmas-2011-pictures/

Latest posts