Nars Holiday 2014

LavenderPearl

Hi, MAC as brand doesn't do discounts, however, if a MAC corner is in a department store that has for example 20% on the beauty floor usually the MAC stand will also be a part of it. Until a few months ago I was living in Bournemouth and whenever Beales had a discount in the beauty hall MAC also was part of it. That's how I usually bought makeup there. Also, the staff were really nice so I was always looking forward for the beauty events :D
Seconding [@]Shars[/@], the only way you can really find department store makeup on sale here is CCOs and brand outlets. Lucky you! :D
Picked up Almeria with the 20% off and free shipping...can't wait for it to arrive! :pompom:
You're going to love it, it's such a gorgeous, flattering shade :)

Isabel Lx

Hihihi I know. Unfortunately mac is expensive in most European countries. I find that uk is where is cheaper and if you happen to get this type of beauty events even better. Another way is buying in Heathrow. They have a stand there and you get 20% off street prices all the time. I'm going there in 2 weeks so I'm already making my list Back to nars, I picked up both the lip pencil and blush pallets as well as Gabon eyeshadow. I'm in love! I always look forward to Christmas because of the value sets !!! Totally worth it!!!

Jill1228

I'm LOVING Deadly Catch lipstick! Oh, I'm also wearing Almeria blush

nt234

Picked up Almeria with the 20% off and free shipping...can't wait for it to arrive!
pompom.gif
Got it a couple of days ago, used it for the first time today. This is my first NARS blush (I actually haven't been much of a blush person until recently, so I only bought a few here and there from MAC and Urban Decay) and I had no idea it would be so pigmented, so I definitely had to blend most of the color into the rest of my makeup, but I LOVE and ADORE it. I'm so glad I was able to get it! I also stole some of my friend's Albatross to highlight with and fell in love. That's next on my list, although I wish I had gotten it during the 20% off.

Ode

Virtual Domination palette was better than I expected. I hesitated because of the cost but managed to find one in SpaceNK- no regrets!

Latest posts