Nars Holiday 2014

honybr

Did you get Almeria blush??? I'm still deciding about getting it.

You need Almeria blush. Need.
poke.gif

phoebeloves

Does any one know if the eyeshadows will ever appear at Sephora? I was just going to buy Gabon from Nordstrom but I noticed there is a price difference between Nordstrom ($29) and the Nars website ($25).
hmm.gif

LavenderPearl

I don't think so :/ They likely would have launched together with the other NARS holiday items. As long as Gabon is in stock on NARS, Nordstrom /should/ price match it for you!

elegant-one

I did, with the f+f from Sephora, along with a bunch of other stuff! It is really nice, I have to be carefuL as it is super pigmented. How was your bday?
Sounds great! That f&f sale is getting me too lol.

I had a really relaxing wonderful birthday. Thanks for asking my dear friend
friends.gif
heart.gif

Miss QQ

Here are some pictures, sorry just quickly done.
Thanks for the pics and swatches, they are very helpful.

I want the Roman Holiday set! I have been thinking of getting the lipstick for the longest time. The mini blush in this set is perfect since I can never finish a full-sized one. Has anyone gotten this? Is the quality of the blush and nail polish as good as their regular ones?

Here's a review by cafemakeup.

http://cafemakeup.com/2014/10/30/nars-modern-future-roman-holiday-lip-cheek-nail/

elegant-one

Dolly Snow

Ernie

Thanks for the pics and swatches, they are very helpful. I want the Roman Holiday set! I have been thinking of getting the lipstick for the longest time. The mini blush in this set is perfect since I can never finish a full-sized one. Has anyone gotten this? Is the quality of the blush and nail polish as good as their regular ones? Here's a review by cafemakeup. http://cafemakeup.com/2014/10/30/nars-modern-future-roman-holiday-lip-cheek-nail/
I'm waiting for my RH set to come from Nars. The blush and lipstick are nice textures.

Rinstar

Got my Digital World lip pencil set! I am so happy with it. This is a great selection of colors. I love NARS lip pencils and didn't own of these shades before, but they were all ones I had wanted.