Nars Holiday 2014

CarlaSouza

The darker one is up to my alley! But I'm serious in doubt about what to buy... holidays sets from the majority of beaty brands are so worth the money :)

honybr

I got Femme Fleur and Almeria! Love the lipstick. The hardwired formula is quite nice. I know I will wear it out. I quite love Almeria as well. I know Temptalia said it looked like Hidden Treasure but on me that isn't true. HT is much deeper. Almeria is more of a natural flush on my skin tone.

smileyt06

Ordered the brush set on the site on the 15th and today I ordered Almeria blush. Can't wait to get my goodies
cheerleader.gif

nt234

Fell in love with Almeria today...don't know how I'm just now looking at the NARS holiday collection. I'll be purchasing when it gets released in stores as I don't own any NARS blushes yet!
yahoo.gif

Isabel Lx

I just got the nars lip pencils set.
I bought it at Sephora in Luxembourg and it was 39 Euros. I also saw the blush palette already in store.
I tough the collection would only be available of the 1st of November ( i know in the UK thats the launch date - in space nk at least) ....

I wonder if the store employes have made it available before time ? ..... cause later in the day I went to a bigger Sephora in Kirchberg and was told only on the beginning of November.

Anyway, I have already tried them all and love them :)

If you are looking for a diversified lip product I would recommend taking a look at this set. The usual quality with a nice shade selection for a good price!

The highlighter in the blush palette was too much glitter for me tough .... the bronzer is the standard size and the other colors are nice.But that much sparkle was a deal breaker though.