Nars Holiday 2014

Dolly Snow

@hitchcockblonde Check this out. I got it from my source and it's a mini blush.
ssad.gif

I'll skip it and it means I'll skip the Nars entire holiday collection.

eyelove.gif

Shars

The Roman Holiday set review on Temptalia is up. I think I'm giving this one a pass.
http://www.temptalia.com/nars-modern-future-roman-holiday-set-review-photos-swathces

Dominique33

The Roman Holiday set review on Temptalia is up. I think I'm giving this one a pass.
http://www.temptalia.com/nars-modern-future-roman-holiday-set-review-photos-swathces
B- is not fair at all, I have that lippie ( I purchased it 3 years ago ) it deserves much more than B-, I would say A- to be honest.
Roman Holiday
heart.gif
I really love the set, I think I will purchase it !

Shars

Two of the lipsticks from the colour collection along with the blush are now up on Sephora's website.

shontay07108

Roman Holiday is gorgeous. I'd give it a higher grade, too. Probably A-. I don't know why it looks so patchy on Temptalia.

Aquamarine1543

I might skip Almeria too (which means I can skip the entire holiday collection) and will just wait for the spring collection 2015. Money saved anyway!
rasta.gif

Rinstar

So Temptalia gave the release date for the gifting collection as Nov 1, but the sets are up on the NARS site. I wonder when the lip pencil set will be on Sephora... Soon or Nov 1? I want that for sure!

Rinstar

Hmmm I am half answering my own question- Almeria and the Hardwired lipsticks are up on Sephora. So it looks like things are slowly starting to go up there too.

Shars

Was the Adriatic lippie available and sold out already or it's just not for sale yet? Been waiting for it all day
smiles.gif
It never went up on Sephora when the lipsticks were first posted so maybe they don't have the stock yet. It was up on Nars' website last I checked though.

ladymakeup80

Not yet :( it never seems to be available on Nars' site and it doesn't come up as an option on Sephora's site either. Weird...gonna keep checking though :)