Nars Holiday 2014

Vandekamp

Sneak peak but no swatches yet:

http://www.perilouslypale.com/2014/10/nars-laced-edge-collection-holiday-2014-sneak-peek.html

I still think it is weird that britishbeautyblogger deleted her posts that had holiday swatches. Must have posted too early, hope she posts them again.
Thank yo for sharing. I see nothing unique here. It's an easy
fluffy.gif
for me.

Yogiflow

I guess they're all very busy with the amount of Holiday releases as well. There is so much coming out these days! I still can't decide if I want the palette or not.

honybr

I must own Almeria. That is stunning. I'm intrigued by the Femme Fleur lipstick but I probably should stop buying the Audacious lipsticks first. Lol.

Aquamarine1543

I can totally pass them except for the blush which I'm not sure whether I should get it.
Don't you think it's too dark or muddy on light skin?
hmm.gif
It's quite darker than I thought.

And you know, when I saw Canberra, I thought it's the right side of Kauai. lol

Aquamarine1543

Based on some of T's swatches (Almeria, Dolce Vita, Taos and Outlaw), It looks like Almeria is darker than Taos and Outlaw and browner (or maybe leans on orange) than Dolce Vita. If it's darker than Taos or Outlaw, I should skip it since both already look quite dark (esp, Taos) on my face.

Almeria

Dolce Vita

Outlaw

Taos

MooseMoose

Gabon and Adriatic are beautiful. Adriatic looks like it may be problematic so I will wait for the review but I like it.

hitchcockblonde

I can totally pass them except for the blush which I'm not sure whether I should get it.
Don't you think it's too dark or muddy on light skin?
hmm.gif
It's quite darker than I thought.

And you know, when I saw Canberra, I thought it's the right side of Kauai. lol
Yeah I think I'm going to hold off on the blush until I see a swatch from a pale blogger and if I decide not to get it I might pick up the Roman Holiday set to get the blush from that. I might pick up Canberra for my sister as well.

Aquamarine1543

Yeah I think I'm going to hold off on the blush until I see a swatch from a pale blogger and if I decide not to get it I might pick up the Roman Holiday set to get the blush from that. I might pick up Canberra for my sister as well.
lmao.gif
I think you and I will be on the same boat. I thought I might get the Roman Holiday Set too since I'm a sucker for pinky blushes so I don't think I can resist.
greengrin.gif

LavenderPearl

Almeria and Gabon, please! I think. xD Not wanting much from any color collections is giving me more income to go HAM on value sets lol

LiliV

The only things catching my eye are Corsica and Gabon (LOVE shadows that have this tone to them)