Nars Holiday 2014

Dolly Snow

Got my Digital World lip pencil set! I am so happy with it. This is a great selection of colors. I love NARS lip pencils and didn't own of these shades before, but they were all ones I had wanted.
I plan on getting it. Glad to hear you love it

gabzillaa

did anyone get the Algorithm Laguna Bronzing Powder Palette? I wanted to get an ita brush, but I heard the one in the palette is the same as the full sized one (just shorter, which is perfect for my little hands). Thoughts?

NATlar

i've only ever used nars sheer glow and their laguna! Once I seen the Virtual Domination Cheek Palette I had to order it from the NARS website because it was £32 on there (Space NK have it for £45) and i also got 3 samples.... excited for it!!!!

Shars

i've only ever used nars sheer glow and their laguna! Once I seen the Virtual Domination Cheek Palette I had to order it from the NARS website because it was £32 on there (Space NK have it for £45) and i also got 3 samples.... excited for it!!!!

Nice haul. Did you know that their friends and family sale is starting tomorrow (November 28th)? It's going to be 20% off.

NATlar

Nice haul. Did you know that their friends and family sale is starting tomorrow (November 28th)? It's going to be 20% off.
Nope I didn't know the NARS UK was doing it damn :( I guess I still got a good deal saving £6 anyway plus some free samples!!

Shars

Nope I didn't know the NARS UK was doing it damn
ssad.gif
I guess I still got a good deal saving £6 anyway plus some free samples!!
I didn't realise you were in the UK
thud.gif

Do they ever do friends and family sales in the UK. The conversion rate is so ridiculous as it is, they really should do something nice for the holidays.

LavenderPearl

I have really been thinking of backing up Almería... is that crazy? xD
I caved :sigh: First face product back-up, but it's such a great everyday neutral shade. Rather have it than not /justification EDIT: Erm, already rethinking this. I have never finished a blush before in my life and I do have (and love) Dolce Vita, which despite all my use is nowhere near pan. Might be calling to edit my order :eek:hboy: After midnight is a bad time to shop lol

Shars

EDIT: Erm, already rethinking this. I have never finished a blush before in my life and I do have (and love) Dolce Vita, which despite all my use is nowhere near pan. Might be calling to edit my order
ohboy.gif
After midnight is a bad time to shop lol
Confessions of a shoppaholic lol
Might definitely be a good idea to cancel or maybe see if they would swap it with another blush you wanted to get given you won't get 20% off again for a while.

NATlar

I didn't realise you were in the UK :thud: Do they ever do friends and family sales in the UK. The conversion rate is so ridiculous as it is, they really should do something nice for the holidays.
Well most sites are doing 20% off today but they don't call it friends and family here haha!! I thought you was talking about your NARS and not the UK one but wasn't sure, I know the likes of them and MAC here don't do friends and family as far as I'm aware x

Shars

Well most sites are doing 20% off today but they don't call it friends and family here haha!! I thought you was talking about your NARS and not the UK one but wasn't sure, I know the likes of them and MAC here don't do friends and family as far as I'm aware x
Lol! The US Nars is doing it this weekend. I just picked up some essentials last night. I wanted to get two of the audacious lipsticks but they're not in stock on the website *sigh*
I used to live in the UK for a couple years so I know the struggle.

LavenderPearl

I caved :sigh: First face product back-up, but it's such a great everyday neutral shade. Rather have it than not /justification EDIT: Erm, already rethinking this. I have never finished a blush before in my life and I do have (and love) Dolce Vita, which despite all my use is nowhere near pan. Might be calling to edit my order :eek:hboy: After midnight is a bad time to shop lol
Confessions of a shoppaholic lol Might definitely be a good idea to cancel or maybe see if they would swap it with another blush you wanted to get given you won't get 20% off again for a while.
Finally managed to get through to CS and they said orders can't be edited once placed.. Oh well, I'm not that upset :haha:
I just bought the cheek palette and can't wait until it gets here
Nice pick! Hope you like it :)

Isabel Lx

Hi, MAC as brand doesn't do discounts, however, if a MAC corner is in a department store that has for example 20% on the beauty floor usually the MAC stand will also be a part of it. Until a few months ago I was living in Bournemouth and whenever Beales had a discount in the beauty hall MAC also was part of it. That's how I usually bought makeup there. Also, the staff were really nice so I was always looking forward for the beauty events :D

Shars

Hi, MAC as brand doesn't do discounts, however, if a MAC corner is in a department store that has for example 20% on the beauty floor usually the MAC stand will also be a part of it. Until a few months ago I was living in Bournemouth and whenever Beales had a discount in the beauty hall MAC also was part of it. That's how I usually bought makeup there. Also, the staff were really nice so I was always looking forward for the beauty events :D
I've seen people from Singapore and Hong Kong say similar things but I often finds that when US department stores that carry mid to high end beauty brands have sales, the beauty department is excluded 99.9% of the time! The closest thing I've gotten to a discount on MAC is the rebate via Ebates or Mr. Rebates. :(